Is my side profile good for an Asian

ChangPilled_

ChangPilled_

Iron
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
82
Reputation
70
Yes ik my radix is fried
 

Attachments

  • IMG_00230.jpeg
    IMG_00230.jpeg
    178.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and i6w9
Yes you have good forward growth and a good gonial angle
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and ChangPilled_
Bud did you knew you don't have to be "beautiful" by white measurements, are you living in the US or what? you should understand, are you trying to pull white girls or asian baddies.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Bud did you knew you don't have to be "beautiful" by white measurements, are you living in the US or what? you should understand, are you trying to pull white girls or asian baddies.
I’m living in the us khhv I don’t gaf about pulling shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
I’m living in the us khhv I don’t gaf about pulling shit
Oh so your just insecure insect, find yourself a korean yearner girl, btw what is your nationality?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Oh so your just insecure insect, find yourself a korean yearner girl, btw what is your nationality?
Nationality? I live in fhe us wdym nationality do u mean ethnicity? Chinese
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Similar threads

NotCerceus
Replies
6
Views
48
NotCerceus
NotCerceus
BatuhanXXX
Replies
11
Views
52
ImogUto0blivion
ImogUto0blivion
BatuhanXXX
Replies
2
Views
25
eduardkoopman
eduardkoopman
aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
12
Views
82
aspiringHardmaxxer
aspiringHardmaxxer
D
Replies
67
Views
387
destroyfoidspls
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top