How great is my base for ascension ?

nigga really let a hoe put his ass on the verge of suicide
Trust me bro, it's more complicated. She's the one that made me realise how ugly I am. I'll be making a thread about her later and I'll tag you !

Thank you brother, but yeah I'm very aware of my jaw and I already booked a max-fac, hope he's blackballed enough tho.
Yeah and don't look into harsh ratings that much, it's easy to take things personal here but you gotta remember that 2/3 of this board is fucked in their heads and are the most pessimistic and unrealistic people on earth. Try to get ratings irl by approaching girls, by the results you'll see. Are you from America?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, chadcel;, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
If you want an actual detailed rate and plan then dm me instead of any autist here

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
Yeah and don't look into harsh ratings that much, it's easy to take things personal here but you gotta remember that 2/3 of this board is fucked in their heads and are the most pessimistic and unrealistic people on earth. Try to get ratings irl by approaching girls, by the results you'll see. Are you from America?
I mean their rating are defo harsh but it helps facing the sad reality. I'd rather someone gives me a harsh rating than lie to me and remain in incomprehension on why I'm getting rejected like a subhuman. And no I'm from jewrope fortunately, if I was in America it would be even more over.

go shredded.

That wierd lip protrusion and narrow jaw is holding you back, fix them and you'll ascend easily

For the jaw just clench on a mouth guard for like 2-3 months

• +1
That wierd lip protrusion and narrow jaw is holding you back, fix them and you'll ascend easily

For the jaw just clench on a mouth guard for like 2-3 months
Yeah I have a whack lower third, I have bimax protrusion so that why my lips are protruded.

Yeah I have a whack lower third, I have bimah protrusion so that why my lips are protruded.
Me too, but mines very little, it also makes your philtrum longer so fixing it would ascend you

• +1
The one on my avi for example
I wouldn’t say that nose is ideal

32C588B4 3BFA 4233 8D78 98E602D6E4BC
1CE2AE2C 1605 4F86 B47E F08385082DFB

The second Gandy photo is clothe most aesthetically pleasing nose.
I am uncertain. I can look into it for you.
i think you look like a mogger bro, I think u look the best without the beard and with more mature clothing, the turtleneck is great. Ur jaw def isn't the best, only option for that would be bimax or implants tho
Around a 6.2-6.3 with facial hair. Without it I would say 5.5/10

• +1
yes. How tall you are?
Common man. I was talking about ascending my face with hardmaxes. I'm 6'1 barefoot and 6'3 with shoes.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@OP SASSalamoualikoum

you look decent HTN potential

masseter growth and fixing under eye hyperpigmentation.

hit the gym, train neck, don’t get obsessed with hardmaxxing until your maxxed out softmaxxing wise.
Masseter growth won’t make his jaw better looking.

• +1
Common man. I was talking about ascending my face with hardmaxes. I'm 6'1 barefoot and 6'3 with shoes.
Thats is great height. Just go shredded with that height and you dont need to worry about your facial features. Are you living in Gulf? Im arab too but I live in west.

• JFL
Thats is great height. Just go shredded with that height and you dont need to worry about your facial features. Are you living in Gulf?
I still want to looksmax my face. I'll give my heigh for a better looking face anytime of the day. Would you mind helping me now ?

I wouldn’t say that nose is ideal

View attachment 2206064View attachment 2206063
The second Gandy photo is clothe most aesthetically pleasing nose.

Around a 6.2-6.3 with facial hair. Without it I would say 5.5/10
I have the same semitic nose but with way less protrusion and a larger alar base. That fucked me up.
Also for the lips I think dressing the jaw issue first would help. Modifying the lips before ficxing the underlying issue is a big mistake In my opinion.

• +1
I still want to looksmax my face. I'll give my heigh for a better looking face anytime of the day. Would you mind helping me now ?
Gymcelling will definitely help with your height. Even if you decide not to hardmaxx.

• +1
Gymcelling will definitely help with your height. Even if you decide not to hardmaxx.
Of course ! But I'm so frustrated that I want to everything max and make every fucking bitch regret what she did to me and how they treated me. I'm literally ready to do anything !

• +1
I guess but no ones 100% accurate
Of course and no one will ever be. You just had a great ascension and you seem like you give nice advice. Just keep it real with me.

I have the same semitic nose but with way less protrusion and a larger alar base. That fucked me up.
Also for the lips I think dressing the jaw issue first would help. Modifying the lips before ficxing the underlying issue is a big mistake In my opinion.
True but I’m this case your lip issue is not only caused by your dental malocclusion.

Me too, but mines very little, it also makes your philtrum longer so fixing it would ascend you
It makes the philitrum shorter mate.

Last edited:
I mean their rating are defo harsh but it helps facing the sad reality. I'd rather someone gives me a harsh rating than lie to me and remain in incomprehension on why I'm getting rejected like a subhuman. And no I'm from jewrope fortunately, if I was in America it would be even more over.
It's better to have definitions for ur flaws, definetly. If many people talk about a specific failo of urs, u can be sure it's truly a failo. Imo u look good tho and any surgery would be just a plus point. Psl wise we probably both are fucked anyway. I'm from jewrope too.

• +1
It's better to have definitions for ur flaws, definetly. If many people talk about a specific failo of urs, u can be sure it's truly a failo. Imo u look good tho and any surgery would be just a plus point. Psl wise we probably both are fucked anyway. I'm from jewrope too.
Yes 100%. Why are we fucked psl wise tho and where are you from ?

Of course ! But I'm so frustrated that I want to everything max and make every fucking bitch regret what she did to me and how they treated me. I'm literally ready to do anything !
How you are doing so bad in Gulf? Gulf people are manlet. You mog almost whole country when its comes to height.

I think if you gain muscle and weight in general your face will look better because as you gain weight the muscles on your face get bigger also. I did this by accident when I was bloatmaxx bulking for powerlifting and then lost the weight when I stopped caring about it I noticed I could feel/flex muscles on my face that I couldn't feel move before because they got significantly bigger

• +1
Yes 100%. Why are we fucked psl wise tho and where are you from ?
I didn't read that much about it, but aren't psl ratings like really really specific? like philtrum/ chin ratios and shit like that, pretty much harmony plays a huge role with that and symmetry

I'm from Germany btw, getting my surgeries in a few years too.

• +1
How you are doing so bad in Gulf? Gulf people are manlet. You mog almost whole country when its comes to height.
I used to live there but I'm originally French and I live in France.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
I think if you gain muscle and weight in general your face will look better because as you gain weight the muscles on your face get bigger also. I did this by accident when I was bloatmaxx bulking for powerlifting and then lost the weight when I stopped caring about it I noticed I could feel/flex muscles on my face that I couldn't feel move before because they got significantly bigger
But according to some users I have a boneless face. So idk if that would help mate.

Of course and no one will ever be. You just had a great ascension and you seem like you give nice advice. Just keep it real with me.
@aesthetic beauty covered most of it. You dont need to smash all the boxes but you basically need for the most pretty good facial ratios, a stubble a good mandible and ok eyes + gym and youre a slayer. You dont need to be perfect. However i do suggest working on the mouth area

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 23157 and aesthetic beauty
Lip steal needs work and from first glance the upper lower lip ratio seems a bit wonky. Then youll need a genio and a wider jaw by like maybe 4%?

Then a canthoplasty and you should be attractive to most women

But according to some users I have a boneless face. So idk if that would help mate.
You can't change your bones though without surgery though and you might get bogged in the process, I think it's better to try softmaxx first. Maybe you'll be happy with how you look and won't need to do any surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Your ratios arent even bad. Fix your mouth and jaw and that should be the bare minimum to be gl for you

You can't change your bones though without surgery though and you might get bogged in the process, I think it's better to try softmaxx first. Maybe you'll be happy with how you look and won't need to do any surgery.
Yeah instead of rushing to get surgeries (Possibly to get botches). he should just gym max first + soft maxe and try his lucks. You should also try fillers first before surgeries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Trust me bro, it's more complicated. She's the one that made me realise how ugly I am. I'll be making a thread about her later and I'll tag you !
You have a good base. Put on some muscle. Emulate what this guy did. He had a shittier facial base than you.

If you get rhino keep this in mind.

You have a good base. Put on some muscle. Emulate what this guy did. He had a shittier facial base than you.
Bro i’ve been trying to figure out what he did, any ideas?
How did his face change so much? And also his body?
Did be roid etc? Do you have any idea?

Bro i’ve been trying to figure out what he did, any ideas?
How did his face change so much? And also his body?
Did be roid etc? Do you have any idea?
It is possible he roided, yes. But i would not start roiding if i were you. These forums say roiding is bad for the hair loss and collagen destruction.
I would add 2 things that are much worse.
Left(or right, i forgot)ventricle hypertrophy and prostate overgrowth.
You will pee with great difficulty, very often and wake up during the night for it.
Not worth it imho.

tag me too im curious :ogre:

It is possible he roided, yes. But i would not start roiding if i were you. These forums say roiding is bad for the hair loss and collagen destruction.
I would add 2 things that are much worse.
Left(or right, i forgot)ventricle hypertrophy and prostate overgrowth.
You will pee with great difficulty, very often and wake up during the night for it.
Not worth it imho.
His hair looks great and barely any collagen lost in him.
What is venteicle hypertrophy?
A couple cycles seem to outweigh any negatives tbh… Mosafarri now makes 600k a year from his face / bod