How hard is Brazil for geomaxxing as a westerner?

Learn Portuguese first, I'm not Brazilian but I've noticed majority of them can't speak English after watching a couple nigs travel videos.

That being said, you could always try the other countries like Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, etc that also have Med populations
Brazil is the most sexually liberated country and I am sure that most whites speak english nobody cares about the nigs and shitskins in favela slums that can't speak english.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and sportsmogger
Brazil is the most sexually liberated country and I am sure that most whites speak english nobody cares about the nigs and shitskins in favela slums that can't speak english.
Just learn some if you're actually gonna travel there or get with a friend who speaks Portugese fluently or is Brazilian

If you're gonna go to the South ask people who live there like @whitegymmax on how foreigners do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Piratecel
Anyone saw Turistas(2006)? It makes it look like Brazil is paradise for westerners and they can easily get girls...They also attract the attention of some organ traffickers but that's in the second half of the movie, the first is just drinking, partying, banging girls, etc.

This movie received massive hate here 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Learn Portuguese first, I'm not Brazilian but I've noticed majority of them can't speak English after watching a couple nigs travel videos.

That being said, you could always try the other countries like Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, etc that also have Med populations
Most people from chile are ugly tbh

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
Geomax to DR

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
What about Argentines and Uruguayans?
Depends from where they are, people from. Uruguay are whiter but many also kinda look mixed but not in a bad way, argentinians vary, they look white but many also look indigenous/mixed (Chileans usually look like this).

• +1
They have some good white med blood there too, so they are also an option
I think facially the women mog but their bodies are ugly af

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and sportsmogger
They have some good white med blood there too, so they are also an option
Uruguay is the whitest country in South America apparently but IDK what counts as white there because apparently in Brazil, as long as your skin is white, you're white

• +1
Uruguay is the whitest country in South America apparently but IDK what counts as white there because apparently in Brazil, as long as your skin is white, you're white
That's the biggest lie I've ever seen
White is white

• Woah
Depends from where they are, people from. Uruguay are whiter but many also kinda look mixed but not in a bad way, argentinians vary, they look white but many also look indigenous/mixed (Chileans usually look like this).
Yeah I've noticed Argentinians look more Amerindian, I thought they'd be blonde and shit but I guess that's just a stereotype.

Uruguay and Brazilian women fog but Chileans aren't white right? Or majority of them aren't? I had some Chilean friends and they were all Native

In Brazil whiteness is not linked to skin color but to actual race and facial features, hair etc, since most people are tanned

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel
That's the biggest lie I've ever seen
White is white
What did I lie about, what counts as white in Brazil? I just heard a lot of users saying that, thats why

In Latin america except Brazil they care more about skin color, they usually don't like tanned skin, kinda like Asians

• +1
Your throat will be slit by the gangs

In Latin america except Brazil they care more about skin color, they usually don't like tanned skin, kinda like Asians
Is it true the white Brazilians close themselves off of the black Brazilians but its common for white brazilian men to fuck with black brazilian girls and its looked down when a white brazilian girl fucks with a black brazilian?

• JFL
Your throat will be slit by the gangs
As long as I am not in the shitskin slums and stay in the white parts nothing happens.
Safety in Brazil is directly correlated to how white the city is
When in doubt stay in the south

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and gigell
Is it true the white Brazilians close themselves off of the black Brazilians but its common for white brazilian men to fuck with black brazilian girls and its looked down when a white brazilian girl fucks with a black brazilian?
It's not very intuitive considering the stereotypes but I don't see many mixed couples, they do exist but they're exception not the rule, and I don't think if a white woman is dating (in a serious way) a black man she'd be looked down, unless he's a thug type then she'll be, but if he's a normal dude people don't care.
The country is not divided like black/white, pure blacks are minority, most "blacks" are mixed, triracial etc, so they don't fit in any boxes of race by common western standards.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, gigell and Piratecel
I never seen a favela irl
Most people never did too, this is only common in very big cities
The rest of the country is a normal place

• +1
It's not very intuitive considering the stereotypes but I don't see many mixed couples, they do exist but they're exception not the rule, and I don't think if a white woman is dating (in a serious way) a black man she'd be looked down, unless he's a thug type then she'll be, but if he's a normal dude people don't care.
The country is not divided like black/white, pure blacks are minority, most "blacks" are mixed, triracial etc, so they don't fit in any boxes of race by common western standards.
Are white brazilian girls approachable for blacks, like cold approach
In the west its really suifuel to cold approach unless your chad

• JFL
Nigga the whole country is mixed, if you really look like what you say you are, you could pass as Pardo/Mixed

• +1
Nigga the whole country is mixed, if you really look like what you say you are, you could pass as Pardo/Mixed
In Brazil most blacks look mixed though
'Mixed' people are usually just reference to mestizos not blacks in Brazil

• JFL
Are white brazilian girls approachable for blacks, like cold approach
In the west its really suifuel to cold approach unless your chad
I never seen anyone cold approaching here tbh, just talk to them casually I think people here not only woman are very receptive from what I've seen foreigners say, in general you just need to get to know them before anything

• +1
In Brazil most blacks look mixed though
'Mixed' people are usually just reference to mestizos not blacks in Brazil
Brazil doesn't have a lot of Mestizos though I think, majority of the people are Pardo(White/Black) and European

• +1
Brazil doesn't have a lot of Mestizos though I think, majority of the people are Pardo(White/Black) and European
@Entschuldigung What does mixed mean in Brazil, mixed are 45% of Brazil's population

• JFL
  • +1
Pardo doesn't mean half black half white, it means not white, nor black or indigenous
Most of the pardos are triracial but the proportions vary so they don't have a "look"

• +1
Pardo doesn't mean half black half white, it means not white, nor black or indigenous
Most of the pardos are triracial but the proportions vary so they don't have a "look"
Are you from the South of Brazil?

Is Adriana Lima considered Pardo or White in Brazil?

Is Adriana Lima considered Pardo or White in Brazil?
Pardo, probably on her ID is her race but socially she's white cause let's be honest she's basically white

• +1
Where you are do you mostly see white or pardo people outside?
It really depends on where you are, if you're in a higher social class people will be whiter in general (not a rule tho, it's not south Africa)

• +1
nothng but nigress and shitskin mutts there i need white med beauties
@sportsmogger
Bruce Wayne Fight GIF by The Batman

• JFL
  • JFL
Med in India, you look Jewish, are you Lithuanian Jewish??
nope no jew dna , i might look jewish because im mena + white which they are too . also i look more med than a lot of meds ur not being fr if you say otherwise

• JFL
nope no jew dna , i might look jewish because im mena + white which they are too . also i look more med than a lot of meds ur not being fr if you say otherwise
saar let me breed white girl

I love brasilian girls I must have fucked at least 30 by now

They are the best for short time

one time i even fell for one

Marriage no - this is too liberated and sexual culture everybody cheats without batting an eye

And brasilian men are cool too , in general they are friendly people

I need to go this or next year again

• Love it
  • JFL
I love brasilian girls I must have fucked at least 30 by now

They are the best for short time

one time i even fell for one

Marriage no - this is too liberated and sexual culture everybody cheats without batting an eye

And brasilian men are cool too , in general they are friendly people

I need to go this or next year again
What's your ethnicity?

i will give cute white girls my bbc and make mogger mulattos
i will feed you to the concrete you fucking nigger, ill make it my mission to destroy all you freaks
find you liam neeson GIF

• JFL