How hard is Brazil for geomaxxing as a westerner?

i will feed you to the concrete you fucking nigger, ill make it my mission to destroy all you freaks
find you liam neeson GIF
I'm gonna breed a cute Algerian girl with Vandal influence, I need my HQNP stacy Kabyle wife

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I love brasilian girls I must have fucked at least 30 by now

They are the best for short time

one time i even fell for one

Marriage no - this is too liberated and sexual culture everybody cheats without batting an eye

And brasilian men are cool too , in general they are friendly people

I need to go this or next year again
Did you fuck white Brazilian girls? Also what is your race?

Too lazy to research or experiment.
How hard would it be to get a med white Brazilian, i need a high e med girl.
Don't bring up the shitskins and nigs plz no one cares about them.
Something like this preferably

View attachment 2793228
Get the fuck out my terf porch monkey.

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
In all seriousness bbc is legit but absolutely not with those girls. Maybe if u look partially white u get a pass

• Hmm...
Brazil is the most sexually liberated country and I am sure that most whites speak english nobody cares about the nigs and shitskins in favela slums that can't speak english.
ur not a westerner abdi

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Piratecel
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
your about as western as the dalits shitting on the streets on ontario :lul:
So Black Americans are not looked at as westerners either is what you are saying?
Indians don't have western halo because they are automatically just gonna be seen as a third worlder immigrant because of their accent, style, pheno.
But me people will be able to tell I am from the west easily.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
So Black Americans are not looked at as westerners either is what you are saying?
Indians don't have western halo because they are automatically just gonna be seen as a third worlder immigrant because of their accent, style, pheno.
But me people will be able to tell I am from the west easily.
im kidding but in general i would say east africans esp somalis cuz theyre muslim are not seen as westerners (not that it matters tho i was joking for the most part)

• +1
im kidding but in general i would say east africans esp somalis cuz theyre muslim are not seen as westerners (not that it matters tho i was joking for the most part)
I don't even have a Muslim sounding name, and because I look nafri they would at first glance think I am some Pardo Brazilian and when they hear me speak they will know I am westerner.

I don't even have a Muslim sounding name, and because I look nafri they would at first glance think I am some Pardo Brazilian and when they hear me speak they will know I am westerner.
i was mostly teasing in jest, being percieved as a westerner doesn't matter it's all about looks ofc (unless u want a girl who's only using u to try and get to the west and will leave u straight after).

Also somalis have the stereotype of being ethnic immigrants that u mentioned, but it doens't falio provided that ur a non/ex muslim (which presume u are?)

• JFL
Did you fuck white Brazilian girls? Also what is your race?
im white and majority of them were white too but also some mixed with black and japanese

• +1
im white and majority of them were white too but also some mixed with black and japanese
What chance would you say a swarthy mutt looking black guy like myself has there?

What chance would you say a swarthy mutt looking black guy like myself has there?
idk bro but am white 6'5 and jacked with light eyes

i'd say you would struggle

also they a bit racist there , darker color is associated with crime and poverty

• So Sad
Won’t happen they’re also blackpilled there and pretty racist. Only reason she’s with nigger I’d due to sex. Nothing more.

idk bro but am white 6'5 and jacked with light eyes

i'd say you would struggle

also they a bit racist there , darker color is associated with crime and poverty
Won’t happen they’re also blackpilled there and pretty racist. Only reason she’s with nigger I’d due to sex. Nothing more.
@Entschuldigung
Can you confirm or does being a western black negate stereotypes?

@Entschuldigung
Can you confirm or does being a western black negate stereotypes?
Being black from a developed country is better than being black from here
But in the end of the day what matters is being nt + looks if you want something more than ons

• +1
Being black from a developed country is better than being black from here
But in the end of the day what matters is being nt + looks if you want something more than ons
Are white brazilians rich tho, which city has the poorest white brazilians? That is what I aiming for, that should be the easist.

Are white brazilians rich tho, which city has the poorest white brazilians? That is what I aiming for, that should be the easist.
Bro there's nothing like that JFL

• +1
Bro there's nothing like that JFL
I mean which city has the largest amount of white brazilians percentage wise but the least rich in comparison to cities with the highest percentage of white brazilians

I mean which city has the largest amount of white brazilians percentage wise but the least rich in comparison to cities with the highest percentage of white brazilians
Nigga what🤨

Somalis have one of the lowest SMV in the world. What makes u think u will succeed in Brazil? How do u stand out from other Somali guys? Are u muscular? Long curly hair?

What redeemable quality do u have as a Somali man?

Somalis have one of the lowest SMV in the world. What makes u think u will succeed in Brazil? How do u stand out from other Somali guys? Are u muscular? Long curly hair?

What redeemable quality do u have as a Somali man?
The Somalis that have worst smv are the thin framed, very darkskin,receded hairline types. I have none of those failos and look I nafri passing so basically not much different from a Pardo Brazilian.

Any westerner can geomax as long as they aren't Indian, if it works for AAs its gonna work for me.

The Somalis that have worst smv are the thin framed, very darkskin,receded hairline types. I have none of those failos and look I nafri passing so basically not much different from a Pardo Brazilian.

Any westerner can geomax as long as they aren't Indian, if it works for AAs its gonna work for me.
Every Somali swears they look different from other Somalis JFL. Also looking “pardo” is not a flex. It means u have a jareerish mutt phenotype which is suifuel imo.
There is no Somalis in Brazil JFL
Touché lol

• JFL
Every Somali swears they look different from other Somalis JFL. Also looking “pardo” is not a flex. It means u have a jareerish mutt phenotype which is suifuel imo.

Touché lol
some foids think I am egyptian or Morrocan and said that i don't look Somali

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63662
some foids think I am egyptian or Morrocan and said that i don't look Somali
If that’s true then congrats on winning the genetic lottery. Looking like a modern day lamagoodle is a death sentence.

• JFL
@whitegymmax

Too lazy to research or experiment.
How hard would it be to get a med white Brazilian, i need a high e med girl.
Don't bring up the shitskins and nigs plz no one cares about them.
Something like this preferably

View attachment 2793228
South korea mogs

Why is it easier finding it in Ukraine though? Is hypergamy harder or is it just white brazilians usually don't look like this?
Ethnic moment