How hard is it to date HTB?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
At one point is it possible and at what point it becomes easy?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34107

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, JL~, BoredPrince and 3 others
Its more about keeping them

They are easier (ltr wise) than insecure ltbs who are easy(sex wise) and will do anything for validation including cheat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, BeanletMogger, Pikabro and 2 others
Bagging them is the hard part, HTBs are considered Stacie’s to normies

Beyond impossible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~ and MagaPutinism
Basement dweller reporting. To bag HTB+ you need to just be her type. You either get lucky or you don't. You can't just guarantee a stream of HTBs like MTBs and below unless your SMV is legit

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
HTBs can have 1000+ orbiters in her DMs or log into Tinder and get that amount of likes. What makes you think you'll beat the competition?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU and MagaPutinism
You need to not give a fuck and be confident if you intend to keep her. I have chadlite friends who date mtb girls because they are the easiest to keep around.

When you date a htb+ there is this social pressure whenever you walk out, dudes are hitting on her, she gets looks, some douche may even try flirting with her around you. You need to trust her that she is not cheating. But you mustn't betabuxx, you need to not give her too much attention but also make sure she gets enough attention to feel loved.

It's tough to keep them around really.

• So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism
It's easy but you're constantly feeling like you could do so much better

HTBs can have 1000+ orbiters in her DMs or log into Tinder and get that amount of likes. What makes you think you'll beat the competition?
Many girls don't use old. I meet htb+ girls who are single all the time. Girls aren't only looking for sex like this forum says.

You need to not give a fuck and be confident if you intend to keep her. I have chadlite friends who date mtb girls because they are the easiest to keep around.

When you date a htb+ there is this social pressure whenever you walk out, dudes are hitting on her, she gets looks, some douche may even try flirting with her around you. You need to trust her that she is not cheating. But you mustn't betabuxx, you need to not give her too much attention but also make sure she gets enough attention to feel loved.

It's tough to keep them around really.
you keep her but not giving a fuck about her basically?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
you keep her but not giving a fuck about her basically?
Yeah pretty much. If she's your everything it's bad for your relationship and if she leaves you it will have huge impact on you. Don't be a simp.

I have a chad friend (6 4, good-looking, gymmaxxed) and he pretty much switches stacylite/stacy gfs all the time. One thing I've noticed is he spends time with them 2-3 times a week only for sex and doesn't bother veen staying in touch with them.

Most guys I met will be rushing to reply to their gfs. But this puts her in the power position. He instead sometimes takes hours if not days to reply and it seems to make girls appreciate him even more.

I've personally tested it and it works really well. But you have to make sure she feels like she's getting your attention (anniversaries, appreciating her style, achievements), giving her good sex, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
Yeah pretty much. If she's your everything it's bad for your relationship and if she leaves you it will have huge impact on you. Don't be a simp.

I have a chad friend (6 4, good-looking, gymmaxxed) and he pretty much switches stacylite/stacy gfs all the time. One thing I've noticed is he spends time with them 2-3 times a week only for sex and doesn't bother veen staying in touch with them.

Most guys I met will be rushing to reply to their gfs. But this puts her in the power position. He instead sometimes takes hours if not days to reply and it seems to make girls appreciate him even more.

I've personally tested it and it works really well. But you have to make sure she feels like she's getting your attention (anniversaries, appreciating her style, achievements), giving her good sex, etc.
can a htn get a htb or only in mumbai tales?

can a htn get a htb or only in mumbai tales?
I see htn guys with htb all the time in EE. Most girls don't have standards as high as this forum makes it out to be.

I've actually noticed stacylites ans stacies mostly go for htn-chadlite. There aren't as many chads as stacies out there so it really makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
I see htn guys with htb all the time in EE. Most girls don't have standards as high as this forum makes it out to be.

I've actually noticed stacylites ans stacies mostly go for htn-chadlite. There aren't as many chads as stacies out there so it really makes sense.
for sure, being Tall and NT is very very underrated imo .

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
for sure, being Tall and NT is very very underrated imo .
This is a famous singer from EE with her boyfriend, probably what .org thinks you need to pull

Here is her better looking colleague (from same music group) with her boyfriend.

We see one girl is dating a tall gymmaxxed chadlite, while another is dating a low mtn/high ltn.

Both of them can pick boyfriends from chads but one chose a chad while another chose a literal mtn, who is not tall nor popular nor gymmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is a famous singer from EE with her boyfriend, probably what .org thinks you need to pull

View attachment 2403726
Here is her better looking colleague (from same music group) with her boyfriend.

View attachment 2403733

We see one girl is dating a tall gymmaxxed chadlite, while another is dating a low mtn/high ltn.

Both of them can pick boyfriends from chads but one chose a chad while another chose a literal mtn, who is not tall nor popular nor gymmaxxed.
2nd guy looks israelien

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Many girls don't use old. I meet htb+ girls who are single all the time. Girls aren't only looking for sex like this forum says.
It's the most common way to meet people nowadays. Although I'm aware social media is slowly replacing traditional OLD.

Holy shit why don't those women just dump him if he barely cares about her

Holy shit why don't those women just dump him if he barely cares about her
Women apparently don't like you being needy. Good looking girls like spending time in front of the mirror shopping, etc so I guess their day is still filled.

Also he is chad, giga NT, commands respect when speaking, so it probably contributes to it.

• +1
Women apparently don't like you being needy. Good looking girls like spending time in front of the mirror shopping, etc so I guess their day is still filled.

Also he is chad, giga NT, commands respect when speaking, so it probably contributes to it.
Is he masc or Prettyboy

Basement dweller reporting. To bag HTB+ you need to just be her type. You either get lucky or you don't. You can't just guarantee a stream of HTBs like MTBs and below unless your SMV is legit
Extremely high iq post with plenty of real life examples

Is he masc or Prettyboy
Very masc. Wide frame, very thick low-set brows, deep voice, buzzcut, very big arms, dresses athletic, very tall, great forward growth, etc. Looks pretty much like a human version of some predator animal, but looks handsome not ogre.

Also like I said very nt, makes girls comfortable, respects others and commands respect, one of the best behaving guy I know, not a dick.

He used to be not too tall + skinny + just above average looking just a couple years ago (15-16), but puberty hit him so he is now giga slayer. But again, very respectful and great to hang out with.

• +1
Very masc. Wide frame, very thick low-set brows, deep voice, buzzcut, very big arms, dresses athletic, very tall, great forward growth, etc. Looks pretty much like a human version of some predator animal, but looks handsome not ogre.

Also like I said very nt, makes girls comfortable, respects others and commands respect, one of the best behaving guy I know, not a dick.

He used to be not too tall + skinny + just above average looking just a couple years ago (15-16), but puberty hit him so he is now giga slayer. But again, very respectful and great to hang out with.
Wow I wish I could be like that!

• Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
oofy doofy ONLY