How hard is it to grow massaters?

V

Venommm_

Lurker
They are a lot smaller than other muscles in the body and don’t require much energy to grow. I’ve also seen ppl literally not want to try chewing because they are scared their muscle will get too big lol.
I have grown them for the past year and am wondering if my maintenance calories will be enough to keep growing them, my diet is high protein lower calorie/carbs (I eat around 140-150g protein)

easy, I chew 10 mins every other day and see growth

if you don’t chew hard food daily then they’ll be sensitive and respond

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Jigen, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Exercises are good but don't overdo it: you can end up with hypertrophied Temporalis muscles (side of forehead) and you head will look like a brick, just like this Bench Press World Recorder Jew here...

Images   2023 03 19T232310548

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25354 and 1 other person
Easy, but it will look rounded, oblong-ish and bad in general.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
If your low bodyfat and have good zygos they look good, def better then having no jaw anwyay

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Jigen, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Yeah if you’re a bloated cuck with excess sodium and bad potassium levels

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and Venommm_
I find them similar to calf muscle, they need stimulation every day as they’re used to stimulation through chewing… Once they’re grown then they’re hard to lose, but if you do lose them then muscle memory will save you so it’s cool.

• +1
I find them similar to calf muscle, they need stimulation every day as they’re used to stimulation through chewing… Once they’re grown then they’re hard to lose, but if you do lose them then muscle memory will save you so it’s cool.
I chew them 3x a week for an hour w mastic and have seen progress. They feel good af after each session but was mainly wondering if they were hard to grow for progressive overload purposes and what not/if progressive overload was needed to continue growing them

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I chew them 3x a week for an hour w mastic and have seen progress. They feel good af after each session but was mainly wondering if they were hard to grow for progressive overload purposes and what not/if progressive overload was needed to continue growing them
Currently chewing mastic rn, I usually do it before events but trying to build them back up as not sure if they have atrophied a bit…

I chewed around 1h 5 days per week then 2 days rest on weekend. They are hard to grow if you treat them like a gym session with rest etc but if u keep smashing them everyday like calves they will grow decently.

I grew mine a lot when I was cutting 1h per day / 5x week. Didn’t focus on progressive overload but might of happened without knowing as at the start my jaw would hurt but after a bit I had no aches so I guess it was progressive overload.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Venommm_
Currently chewing mastic rn, I usually do it before events but trying to build them back up as not sure if they have atrophied a bit…

I chewed around 1h 5 days per week then 2 days rest on weekend. They are hard to grow if you treat them like a gym session with rest etc but if u keep smashing them everyday like calves they will grow decently.

I grew mine a lot when I was cutting 1h per day / 5x week. Didn’t focus on progressive overload but might of happened without knowing as at the start my jaw would hurt but after a bit I had no aches so I guess it was progressive overload.
Makes sense. Ty 4 response

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
Why would you want to increase them ?

Why would you want to increase them ?
Why wouldn’t you ? Unless your bloated or have absolutely dogshit insertions or 0 zygos or your jaw is already good, I don’t see why you wouldn’t

Why wouldn’t you ? Unless your bloated or have absolutely dogshit insertions or 0 zygos or your jaw is already good, I don’t see why you wouldn’t
You’re gonna look roundish with big massaters

So everyone with big massaters, that you have seen, look roundish?

easy, I chew 10 mins every other day and see growth

if you don’t chew hard food daily then they’ll be sensitive and respond
what do u chew?

Yeah if you’re a bloated cuck with excess sodium and bad potassium levels
No, dumbass. It's because muscle is not BONE. You want hard BONE, masseter muscle is always rounded. Enjoy your John Ivy Apple curves face shape.

In my experience, it’s a lot harder than people say.

What makes you say that?
My experience makes me say that. I’ve been clenching on a towel (may be why it’s harder to grow) for a few months one hour per day, with minimal growth.

No, dumbass. It's because muscle is not BONE. You want hard BONE, masseter muscle is always rounded. Enjoy your John Ivy Apple curves face shape.
Keep coping, my face become 10x better with masseter gains… Brad Pitt without his masseter gains wouldn’t of been considered one of the best looking guys.

You’re just too lazy to even try.

Keep coping, my face become 10x better with masseter gains… Brad Pitt without his masseter gains wouldn’t of been considered one of the best looking guys.

You’re just too lazy to even try.
Brad Pitt has JAW not masseters dumbass

It's called a jawline:
young-brad-pitt-in-faded-leather-jacket-photo-u2

Here's your "masseters":
Screen-Shot-2022-10-18-at-3.24.13-PM-1024x363.png
That looks like a bruxism victim lmao. Look at any clip of Brad Pitt chewing and you’ll see his massater is huge, it’s pretty obvious he has bone and massater, as his jaw isn’t that sharp anyway

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388
It's called a jawline:
young-brad-pitt-in-faded-leather-jacket-photo-u2

Here's your "masseters":
Screen-Shot-2022-10-18-at-3.24.13-PM-1024x363.png
Just Google ‘Brad Pitt masseters’ you moron.

And that’s called bruxism which is an extreme example, my masseters looks nothing like that.

• +1