How has your life been after graduating high school?

Matrix88

Matrix88

sensitive ND guy
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Posts
8,057
Reputation
11,373
My life honestly has been so shit, but it was also shit before graduating tbh

All I do is rotmaxx, because leaving the house isn't an option for a guy like me rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and SPAM
Your life will suck bolz if you're male and your family ain't rich after graduation.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Matrix88
ALCOHOL SADNESS AND HAPPINESS
 
shit, its gonna be shit tomorrow and shit the day after that
 
yea that's kinda brutal

Have u graduated HS?
12 years ago. I graduated in 2014. It doesn't get better.

But, I spend my time studying and I have life goals now. So I suppose mentally I'm very adapted to my situation.
 

Similar threads

ouiii
Replies
2
Views
19
mrtjlvl
mrtjlvl
sub5jack
Replies
9
Views
90
real_rxz
real_rxz
LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
44
Views
118
czar.x
czar.x
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
14
Views
66
tansel
tansel
Bui
Replies
5
Views
52
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SPAM
  • peopleslover21
  • mxl4chi1
  • Mecha-Man
  • lemon67
  • Deluxe4
Back
Top