How have you improved your gut health?

i haven't, my gut health is shit. i constantly feel sick, have stomach aches, skin conditions, headaches.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gr34ter
i haven't, my gut health is shit. i constantly feel sick, have stomach aches, skin conditions, headaches.
My gut health is fucked rn too bro - i had fucking acne break outs. i need to lock in again and hormonemax. The last 2 weeks i was lazy asf and i ate like shit.

My gut health is fucked rn too bro - i had fucking acne break outs. i need to lock in again and hormonemax. The last 2 weeks i was lazy asf and i ate like shit.
yep, i legit ate mcdonalds, pizza, drank beer and coca cola in just one day

next day i wakeup ugly as fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
but well some ways to improve gut health is eating greek yogurt or natural normal white yogurt from supermarket.

and also u can try drinking mct oil or using a probiotic, i will do that too

but well some ways to improve gut health is eating greek yogurt or natural normal white yogurt from supermarket.

and also u can try drinking mct oil or using a probiotic, i will do that too
aight nigger i will do my research - thank you

You need to keep your gut moving, if you sit all day at a computer, and don't move much your digestive system becomes lazy and all sorts of problems appear - constipation, gas, these can cause other health problems, etc. You need to do core exercises, deep abdominal breathing, belly massage, etc. - you can see good results in just a few days.
HL-01.05.MountainClimbers.gif
HL-01.09.BicycleCrunches.gif
HL-01.03.HipLift.gif
HL-01.01.AbContractions.gif

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Kroker and lestoa
You need to keep your gut moving, if you sit all day at a computer, and don't move much your digestive system becomes lazy and all sorts of problems appear - constipation, gas, these can cause other health problems, etc. You need to do core exercises, deep abdominal breathing, belly massage, etc. - you can see good results in just a few days.
HL-01.05.MountainClimbers.gif
HL-01.09.BicycleCrunches.gif
HL-01.03.HipLift.gif
HL-01.01.AbContractions.gif
I walk 80k steps in a week and do HIT 4 times a week - so i think iam rly active. Nigger does this exercises rly help or are u trolling ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Unironically drinking homemade wine and kefir, on top of that eating more yogurt, cheese, and fruits.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and lestoa