How to prevent diabetes type 2 ans insulin resistance and save own health?

Solution
M
Alr thanks, i mean im alredy on AI(aromasin), the time its giving me while keeping growth plates open must be used and not just wasted, mk is better then nothing
mk and AI will get you some height gains wishing you luck bhai
78 percent igf1 increase is nothing bhai kids take 10 iu pharma hgh and 2.5 mg letrozole for actual results.
10 iu farma hgh is unaffordable for underaged humans and its scary to inject something in your abs

10 iu farma hgh is unaffordable for underaged humans and its scary to inject something in your abs
take mk then but dont expect more than an inch over a couple years. you WILL get insulin resistance and possible diabetes, especially if youre predisposed to it

take mk then but dont expect more than an inch over a couple years. you WILL get insulin resistance and possible diabetes, especially if youre predisposed to it
Well, you get insulin resistance not from mk itself, but from high hgh hormones, youre telling me to take direct hgh injections so my hgh becomes even higher meaning side effects like insulin resistance will become even more severe

Im planning to do 12.5mg a day 1 month on 1 month off? With berberine? Im not presisposed to it, do you really think it is to cause diabetes

Well, you get insulin resistance not from mk itself, but from high hgh hormones, youre telling me to take direct hgh injections so my hgh becomes even higher meaning side effects like insulin resistance will become even more severe
youre getting insulin resistance either way might as well take something that actually works

Im planning to do 12.5mg a day 1 month on 1 month off? With berberine? Im not presisposed to it, do you really think it is to cause diabetes
do it its pretty safe but get a blood glucose monitor

do it its pretty safe but get a blood glucose monitor
Alr thanks, i mean im alredy on AI(aromasin), the time its giving me while keeping growth plates open must be used and not just wasted, mk is better then nothing

mk and AI will get you some height gains wishing you luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Solution
One last question, theres not much info about berberine, is it safe for heightmaxxing? Looks like really safe and healthy thing for me
its really safe it just helps your blood direct nutrients into the cells

• +1
Reactions: Weter
If ur not growing igf1 is used for healing wounds in body if ur growing its extremely important
Im overweight and just couldnt lose the weight, ithink i might be type2 diabets, should i use metformin?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek