How high are the risks (genuinely) to hit a nerve, blind yourself or paralyze your face while doing LipoLab injections in the face

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Please can someone give an answer to this, and tell me how to avoid doing it

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
lipolab is cope. get buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and leanmaxx74
It's not cope, it does actually produce results
No it doesn’t that and pdo threads are the most cope/damaging things you can do and if there is results it’s from swelling and goes away within 2 days and if it’s permanent well then you have an even bigger problem lmao

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
No it doesn’t that and pdo threads are the most cope/damaging things you can do and if there is results it’s from swelling and goes away within 2 days and if it’s permanent well then you have an even bigger problem lmao

Read this, look at the results and tell me it's cope.

How would swelling even achieve that? Explain

Bump help plz chads.org

Read this, look at the results and tell me it's cope.

How would swelling even achieve that? Explain
Bro he used natural lighting in the before and bright light for “results on god I have no lines around my checks in the first lighting and in the 2nd more bathroom bright light I see definition so them before and after me could easily be on same day,plus he could have lost body fat between them 2 pictures,been dehydrated for the afters or even sun consciously sucked his checks them results are fucking nothing don’t be stupid nigga

• +1
Bro he used natural lighting in the before and bright light for “results on god I have no lines around my checks in the first lighting and in the 2nd more bathroom bright light I see definition so them before and after me could easily be on same day,plus he could have lost body fat between them 2 pictures,been dehydrated for the afters or even sun consciously sucked his checks them results are fucking nothing don’t be stupid nigga

Clear difference in his buccal area, even with lens distortion JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
plus he could have lost body fat between them 2 pictures,been dehydrated for the afters or even sun consciously sucked his checks them results are fucking nothing don’t be stupid nigga
He would've told us then. He's a model and is always at his leanest
I doubt he was sucking his cheeks in. Sucked-in cheeks look different than actual hollowed cheeks

Can someone give me an actual answer other than cope

The lens distortion in the 2nd pic legit favours showing hollows you dumbass nigga,
Stop calling me a dumbass nigga you low-T cuck. I'm being polite here
THERE IS A LITERAL CLEAR DIFFERENCE THERE
Not every method is cope, accept it.

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
@n9wiff Halp bhai autism is spiking from obsessing over lipolab, put my worries to rest :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Stop calling me a dumbass nigga you low-T cuck. I'm being polite here
THERE IS A LITERAL CLEAR DIFFERENCE THERE
Not every method is cope, accept it.
I’m sorry but this is cope 😭 your probs like 20 percent body fat looking for a cheat code

I’m sorry but this is cope 😭 your probs like 20 percent body fat looking for a cheat code
No, I just can't cut at my age unless I want to stunt puberty.
It's legit not cope though. There are clear results in his buccal area brah

@n9wiff Halp bhai autism is spiking from obsessing over lipolab, put my worries to rest :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Most people mess up in the neck area, that's all I know

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Most people mess up in the neck area, that's all I know
Lifefuel ty bhai
The lipolysis guide by Maxx says the risk is minimal at least in face, for what reason would you inject in the neck anyway?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Lifefuel ty bhai
The lipolysis guide by Maxx says the risk is minimal at least in face, for what reason would you inject in the neck anyway?

Some people have fat on the neck/hyoid area

• +1
You are the type to say PED's are a cheat code
Funny response ngl,but no I’m all about frauding and taking the easy way out,but this is just cope asf

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and n9wiff
Funny response ngl,but no I’m all about frauding and taking the easy way out,but this is just cope asf
It's not cope brah, you're looking for excuses to call any softmaxx cope. This is legit lifefuel for fags who want quick ez hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Fit dissolvers are proven to work though, I wouldn't say it's cope

• +1
Don’t go to the plastic surgeons which have practiced it in dozens of patients and studied it for years. Do it yourself like an autist. You deserve it

• +1
Don’t go to the plastic surgeons which have practiced it in dozens of patients and studied it for years. Do it yourself like an autist. You deserve it
I'm 15 no plastic surgeon would do it. What choice do I have

Fix your body dysmorphia caused by incels raging that they don’t look like models

• +1
Fix your body dysmorphia caused by incels raging that they don’t look like models
Please give serious answers. I have autism and my body dysmorphia will never go away. Just help me do this because I'm doing it either way and don't want to fuck it up

probably like 0.0001 % to blind yourself and 0.002% to paralyze a part of your face (even lower as a skilled practitioner) based on the existing stats

• +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn and cromagnon
hitting a nerve is more common, but probably not higher than 0.1%

• +1
bro I already ordered lipolab v line from the UK. I'm also gonna do the injections and I'll tell you how it goes in like a week

• +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn, silencio and cromagnon
do a thread to compare results

bro I already ordered lipolab v line from the UK. I'm also gonna do the injections and I'll tell you how it goes in like a week
Mine is coming tomorrow, I should've ordered v line but too late. Good luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
probably like 0.0001 % to blind yourself and 0.002% to paralyze a part of your face (even lower as a skilled practitioner) based on the existing stats
Ty tbh, needed hopefuel since im a worrycel

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue
do u know how to get the metal shit off the vial of the top of the lipolab this is ragefuel

do u know how to get the metal shit off the vial of the top of the lipolab this is ragefuel
its not letting me open it, brutal hand eye coordination

idfk I have it in a bag rn. gonna inject tmrw

idfk I have it in a bag rn. gonna inject tmrw
i figured out i was just being retarded and not piercing the rubber cap thingy, jfl at my iq

tag me bhai
thats if im succesful cuz I've basically failed to inject chin filler these past days (fluid wasnt coming out despite me injecting with insane pressure)

• +1
Reactions: silencio
and good shit btw

• Love it
oh brother. I sent you a million messages