How high do i have to ascend to get girls with these disorders??

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
I am 4- 4,5/10 right now. People on the forum and on truerateme rated me so. How much do I have to ascend, if i have Asperger's, ADHD, and anxiety disorder? I want to get girls regularly.

If i leanmax i will get to lets say 6/10 - HTN with my 186 cm. Am i also using drugs for my hair. You can find my current photos on the forum. Will it be enough? I am looking for sincere opinions

Last edited:
I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I DON'T CONDONE ANY KIND OF RASICM, GENDER HATRED, HOMOPHOBIA, VIOLENCE OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR/ACTIONS. Strictly here to enhance looks, satire and waste time

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I DON'T CONDONE ANY KIND OF RASICM, GENDER HATRED, HOMOPHOBIA, VIOLENCE OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR/ACTIONS. Strictly here to enhance looks, satire and waste time
that signature won't save your ass from mr.fbi man tbh

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and SOS-Sonic
You're kinda fucked bro

If you're 4psl you can slay htn chicks by being NT+cool+good game&style

If you're autistic tho, you have to be legitimately hot to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3946
have you tried tinder?

Lose weight bro it's your biggest downfall with balding

idk if ppl didnt tell you already but: