how high is the chance that my growth plates have fused already?

MTMM

MTMM

suicidemaxxed since 7 years old now,now 15
Im currently 15,5 i was pretty fat before puberty (not overweight but a bit fat) Then i lost a lot of weight at the beginning at puberty and was only a bit over average then i developed a big fucking gyno on my right side that ppl can see easily through my tshirt so im scared that my growth plates have fused bcs of estrogen from gyno any ideas´?

• +1
Reactions: plukee
youre finished

youre done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 30843 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
should i do an xray on knee or is it just a waste of time?
you are 15 and it's normal to get gyno during teens. Get bone x-ray if you wish but focus on actually getting the things needed for heightmaxing.

you are 15 and it's normal to get gyno during teens. Get bone x-ray if you wish but focus on actually getting the things needed for heightmaxing.
I already take 8 iu hgh and 12.5 mg aromasin daily

stop tweaking mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Osie
Injecting hgh has probably fucked something up in your body, but normally guys keep growing until 20 and maybe a bit later

Scihub this

Injecting hgh has probably fucked something up in your body, but normally guys keep growing until 20 and maybe a bit later

Scihub this
Wdym it fucked up smth?

Dont worry juice wrld was 5'7 n he still became a legend.

Up dose until you feel like kys, then lower it again.
i take the same and have got no sides, is it fake or should i just double it for a day and see if it makes me want to die

Wdym it fucked up smth?
Nah apparently it doesn’t fuck up ur hormones ur fine. Idk anything about dosing u gotta ask somebody else about that.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
i take the same and have got no sides, is it fake or should i just double it for a day and see if it makes me want to die
Double until it makes you want to die and continue to progress until you no longer can handle the effects.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder