How I absolutely destroyed a manlet IRL

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
On a ski trip in Canada right now with my family along with another family we’re friends with. Was skiing with my sister and her JB friend and the friend came close to turning into another skier and hitting him. Theres tons of wierd ediquette about who has the right of way im not gonna try to explain but any skier Bhais will get what I mean. Anyways, the guy freaks out due to the near collision and starts screaming at this girl whos just a kid acting all tough, then I show up being a tall frame mogger I get in his face and tell him to change his tone. He does but hes still whinning like a fag so I told him hes a 5”6 manlet and he needs to know his place in this world. His face went cold and it was like I hit him with a stun gun. I reminded him of the lifetime of trauma he had endured from living as a short male his entire life. He stuttered a few seconds later and called me pathetic for pointing something like that out and then went on his way JFL.

The blackpill is so underrated for tearing people to pieces with advanced lookism knowledge. Anytime someone gives me a problem I point out all of their disgusting failos and embarrass them easily. I didnt record this interaction because it all happened so quick but ill try to record as much as possible like you guys all saw in my YT lol.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: manlet cUnt, aspiringexcel, Annihilator and 48 others
Dnr, 0, kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, wannaimprove, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 97baHater, Detective and 8 others
Kys

• +1
Reactions: Jeww, Detective, borntosuffer and 2 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Waiting for you to go to the nearest hood and say these weird autistic Hindu chants to dreadhead tyronelets..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, MaxillaMaxing, 5.5psl and 8 others
damn u were in miami and didn't jump the cuban @Luffymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Clavicular
On a ski trip in Canada right now with my family along with another family we’re friends with. Was skiing with my sister and her JB friend and the friend came close to turning into another skier and hitting him. Theres tons of wierd ediquette about who has the right of way im not gonna try to explain but any skier Bhais will get what I mean. Anyways, the guy freaks out due to the near collision and starts screaming at this girl whos just a kid acting all tough, then I show up being a tall frame mogger I get in his face and tell him to change his tone. He does but hes still whinning like a fag so I told him hes a 5”6 manlet and he needs to know his place in this world. His face went cold and it was like I hit him with a stun gun. I reminded him of the lifetime of trauma he had endured from living as a short male his entire life. He stuttered a few seconds later and called me pathetic for pointing something like that out and then went on his way JFL.

The blackpill is so underrated for tearing people to pieces with advanced lookism knowledge. Anytime someone gives me a problem I point out all of their disgusting failos and embarrass them easily. I didnt record this interaction because it all happened so quick but ill try to record as much as possible like you guys all saw in my YT lol.
Sigma moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, basedmogger, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
dnr

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and Clavicular
i’m gonna destroy your asshole

The manlet after descending down the mountain and retreating into his cabin.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Annihilator, N8verBegan, mewman and 8 others
The blackpill is so underrated for tearing people to pieces with advanced lookism knowledge. Anytime someone gives me a problem I point out all of their disgusting failos
have also done this in the heat of the moment once. i really hope they went home and looked up the shit i said

• JFL
Reactions: romm2el and Clavicular
have also done this in the heat of the moment once. i really hope they went home and looked up the shit i said
then they could've replied and roasted ur cucked hair and nct

• +1
Reactions: seethe, Schizo Tappy and Clavicular

mirin and what’s your yt

Tales from the maximum security wing of Arkham Asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, laaltin, N8verBegan and 10 others
Tales from the maximum security wing of Arkham Asylum
Imagine accusing me of tales when i record almost all of my interactions

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

Thanks to you he discovered the blackpill, it's better for him to know how others see him.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, deepfuckingvalue and Clavicular
'Advanced lookism knowledge'

> 'youre 5'6 bro lol'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, ggg.tv, mewman and 9 others
Imagine accusing me of tales when i record almost all of my interactions
but if you did record it then why u not put that in the post

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

Drividian story time by the drividian Druid from the BBC treehouse. You sir have won the sigma for today 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, seethe and anthony111553
Have you ever touched a girl, op

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
'Advanced lookism knowledge'

> 'youre 5'6 bro lol'
Yea cuz its not like i dont do this like 5 times a week man. I fucking rip people for obscure shit all the time

I’d skin you if I see you irl pussy

• JFL
Reactions: N8verBegan, randomricecel and Kamui
Yea cuz its not like i dont do this like 5 times a week man. I fucking rip people for obscure shit all the time
If you rip a nigga for some obscure shit, he prolly wont even know what youre talking abt, so it wont affect him

And if you try to explain the autism behind it, the evisceration loses all the strength and momentum

(Unless you have maxxed out speech and charisma)

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, incel194012940, Schizo Tappy and 1 other person
IMG 1027

The sigma male vs the cuck. Based

Jfl your family is rich asf.
Can’t say it wasn’t deserved.

Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness like autism

No im stone cold
Good shit OP, mirin

Ultimate goal is to become as gl as humanly possible and still have 0 hoes, normie's heads will be spinning like fucking steam engines bro

Last edited:
  • +1

The blackpill is so underrated for tearing people to pieces with advanced lookism knowledge. Anytime someone gives me a problem I point out all of their disgusting failos and embarrass them easily. I didnt record this interaction because it all happened so quick but I’ll try to record as much as possible like you guys all saw in my YT lol.
IMG 3707

dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), socialcel and wackedchives

And then everybody started clapping?

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
I made a thread describing this exact kind of encounter a few hours ago jfl and it was proven right too the manlet couldn't say anything back

He does but hes still whinning like a fag so I told him hes a 5”6 manlet and he needs to know his place in this world. His face went cold and it was like I hit him with a stun gun. I reminded him of the lifetime of trauma he had endured from living as a short male his entire life.

brutal reality pill

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel

I feel this sort of behaviour is inconsistent with your aim of wanting to appear outwardly neurotypical.

• +1