How I accidentally took Superdrol at 16 LOL

J

Jenkie1

Iron
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
47
Reputation
19
Basically, there was a health / gym store I used to go to that was below my old gym to get preworkout, this was when I was like 5 months into working out and was still tiny and scrawny. One day I noticed a bottle on a bottom shelf called "Superdrol" with flames and fire all over it (LMAO) I think I had heard of it because I picked it up and searched it up and obv found out it was a steriod, so I asked the front desk guy and he was like no its not the real thing blah blah blah its a mild prohormone, so few weeks later bought it and started taking it. Next thing you know it in like 3 weeks I have put on 12KGs of mass (alot of it water) I have acne all over my shoulders and my parents asking me what Im taking and obv I said nothing. But the acne was bad and I remember the irritation and the anger was so bad, got irritated at a project of work I was working on and punched a hole in my door. My mom even sat me down to talk abt my anger. Stopped taking it bc it was worrying. Next thing you know it I go back to that store like a year later its no longer on the shelf and the front desk guy admits it was real Superdrol, I also figured it out before after a while bc I did further research into the specific product and that was real real superdrol. Baha, fuck I got big though and I was peak bulking went from 75KG to 89KG in less than a month probably, still dont weigh that much but look way better. Could sue there ass but W because it made me big as shit
 
Basically, there was a health / gym store I used to go to that was below my old gym to get preworkout, this was when I was like 5 months into working out and was still tiny and scrawny. One day I noticed a bottle on a bottom shelf called "Superdrol" with flames and fire all over it (LMAO) I think I had heard of it because I picked it up and searched it up and obv found out it was a steriod, so I asked the front desk guy and he was like no its not the real thing blah blah blah its a mild prohormone, so few weeks later bought it and started taking it. Next thing you know it in like 3 weeks I have put on 12KGs of mass (alot of it water) I have acne all over my shoulders and my parents asking me what Im taking and obv I said nothing. But the acne was bad and I remember the irritation and the anger was so bad, got irritated at a project of work I was working on and punched a hole in my door. My mom even sat me down to talk abt my anger. Stopped taking it bc it was worrying. Next thing you know it I go back to that store like a year later its no longer on the shelf and the front desk guy admits it was real Superdrol, I also figured it out before after a while bc I did further research into the specific product and that was real real superdrol. Baha, fuck I got big though and I was peak bulking went from 75KG to 89KG in less than a month probably, still dont weigh that much but look way better. Could sue there ass but W because it made me big as shit
Bump
 

Similar threads

electrotestin
Replies
6
Views
27
Prøphet
Prøphet
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
91
Views
553
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
47
Views
252
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
Minuskul
Replies
9
Views
52
Minuskul
Minuskul
Wakie
Replies
0
Views
27
Wakie
Wakie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top