how i am feeling after bimax surgery

jacobsen was trained by the GOAT himself, no wonder she is such a skillful surgeon, she had the best teacher in the world
were she the first girl you talked to on whatsapp?🙏

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
mirin

• +1
can you show us your surgery plan?

• +1
nigga, how do you cope when you are miserable? wtf are you supposed to do? enduring all this pain just for a slight PSL increase, is that shit even worth it? rather spend the money on prostiutes at this point, this surgey is giving me a headache, will probably the last one i will ever do, fuck looksmaxxing surgerymaxxing, im not mentally stable to beat such pain, get me out, kill me pls, this cold packs get warm after 10 mind, completely uselss tbh, i cant fucking talk cause of zhe fucking rubber and everything is numb on my face, auuuuuaauauauaua

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 17829
can you show us your surgery plan?
i didnt ask for surgery plan, i just trusted my doctor and went for it, no risk no fun, i got about 14-15mm bsso with ccw rotation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and bogii
nigga, how do you cope when you are miserable? wtf are you supposed to do? enduring all this pain just for a slight PSL increase, is that shit even worth it? rather spend the money on prostiutes at this point, this surgey is giving me a headache, will probably the last one i will ever do, fuck looksmaxxing surgerymaxxing, im not mentally stable to beat such pain, get me out, kill me pls, this cold packs get warm after 10 mind, completely uselss tbh, i cant fucking talk cause of zhe fucking rubber and everything is numb on my face, auuuuuaauauauaua
@Thompsonz help me u motherfucker, i am miserable right now, dont let me alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
never doing surgery again, fuck all the dudes promoting this shit, this shit is not fun at all

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and bogii
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and subhuman incel
did your surgeon took a pic just after the surgery before it got bloated? (I assume it works that way).

If so, how's the improvement?

• +1
did your surgeon took a pic just after the surgery before it got bloated? (I assume it works that way).

If so, how's the improvement?
dont think she did, she covered my face with all kind of bandages and shit, i was already swollen day 1 , i have to wait like 3 months for initial results, and then another 3 months to probably see the end results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
i didnt ask for surgery plan, i just trusted my doctor and went for it, no risk no fun, i got about 14-15mm bsso with ccw rotation
mirin lob inhib but also kinda retarded jfl. Make sure to tagg me when you post your results/your before after

• Love it
its not so much the pain, its just the disconfort of overall, you feel so helpless. the muscle from my cheeks and face are always stretched, motuh full of spit and sobber, headache on top of that, pain killers give me stomach ache and i may have to vomit again, i dont even have my own room in the clinique so i have to go to sleep same time as him, nose bleeds from time to time, dont like the smell in the toilet, eating is difficult especially with the bändeli, only liquid and soups are easy to eat, get me the fuck you now !!!

day 4 right now, feeling slightly better than day 3, day 3 was the worst from the swelling, discomfort and pain, i hope everything will get better from now on

• +1
Reactions: Bdh
were she the first girl you talked to on whatsapp?🙏
the smile from this girl makes me want to keep going and endure the pain of recovery

• Love it
for how long you will feel pain?
its not so much pain but more discomfort, i have like my whole mouth filled with rubber and spit and my whole face is stretched out, and eating is also a pain in the ass cause i can barely open my mouth and the rubber distracts the food from coming in, come to zĂĽrich now and help me, i need someone, i am beyond fucked right now..,

• +1
its not so much pain but more discomfort, i have like my whole mouth filled with rubber and spit and my whole face is stretched out, and eating is also a pain in the ass cause i can barely open my mouth and the rubber distracts the food from coming in, come to zĂĽrich now and help me, i need someone, i am beyond fucked right now..,
just suffer through it , it will pay off in the end :p

• Love it
  • Woah
i mainly did bimax for health reasons btw, i had sleep apnea and a trash airway, so it was worth it and insurance paid, if bimax was only for looksmaxxinh, im not even sure i would have done it even if i got paid for it, it just wrecksyou fora couple of days and weeks, do you feel everything on your face again? like lips, chin, cheeks, under nose? also no pain anymore? rubber bands are a pain in the ass and soft food is getting annoying

Can i have this surgery without a companion? How many days did you stay in hospital?

Also please pm me your b/a

Last edited:
  • +1
Update pls

• +1
Update pls
swelling has gone down signifcanlty, 2-3 weeks post op right now, feeling much better, first 5 days were hell ngl but afterwards it goes uphill, no more pain just shitty feeling and numbness on nostril, philtrum chin and left cheek. overall improvement about +1 irl. i think i am normie now but my shit nose bridge and undereyes cuck me hard ngl, definelity been worth it cause it removed sleep apnea and better breathing. bite also perfect, surgeon was female but she is very competent, she was trained by sailer. i was giga recessed before so i only have normie forward growth now.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
swelling has gone down signifcanlty, 2-3 weeks post op right now, feeling much better, first 5 days were hell ngl but afterwards it goes uphill, no more pain just shitty feeling and numbness on nostril, philtrum chin and left cheek. overall improvement about +1 irl. i think i am normie now but my shit nose bridge and undereyes cuck me hard ngl, definelity been worth it cause it removed sleep apnea and better breathing. bite also perfect, surgeon was female but she is very competent, she was trained by sailer. i was giga recessed before so i only have normie forward growth now.

You can't be normie if u have Malaysia gene

• Ugh..
@subhuman incel

Rate my teeth

IMG 20220402 124119 346

• +1
@subhuman incel

Rate my teeth

View attachment 1639485
u were so right about my nasal bridge btw, it makes me look weak and ethnic and feminine, its a looks killer 100%. i just realized my dark circles and under eyes arent that much of a problem, it can make you look dark triad at certain angles, but a weak nose bridge on the other hand

how did your result turn out

how did your result turn out

thats OP pics

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32196