How I as a 20 year old autist finally lost my virginity

S

ShortMulatto

Bronze
I was kissless until 19 and I was rated low to mid tier normie on here before depending on the pic, most likely mid tier normie irl I look better irl and girls have told me that.

I started gymcelling a bit after watching all those hamza self improvement vids in desperation hoping maybe it would work and This week feeling downbad I redownloaded tinder after this girl online told me instead of taking autistic selfies to take self timer pics. So I took a shit ton of self timer pics picked the best ones with the help of asking some girls online what ones were the best. I looked better in the self timer pics as my frame looked better and my mid face wasn’t distorted like in selfies.

It wasn’t a great profile by any means still kinda shit but better than before and I got over 20 matches in the first couple days despite being in a not very populated area which was an improvement for me even tho like 75 percent of the matches were unattractive.

This one girl I matched with was at my college and she was one of the better looking ones and she said she was down to come over and then she came and we fucked she had a fat ass and double D’s and a kinda cute face, it was awkward and she ghosted me after but idgaf cuz it was far more embarrassing to be a fucking virgin at 20 and now I know better on what to do.

Plan now really is to keep gymcelling to the point where i can take good shirtless pics and get better at taking pics for tinder + fashionmaxxing to start fucking more girls.

Now this ascension plan won’t work for everyone if you have a truecel face and autist but any white/latino/mulatto autistic virgin whose at least a 4/10 prior to gymcelling should be able to tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, Afrikancel, Ricochet and 9 others
big congratulations if not larp

Nice to see someone on this forum actually looksmaxxing and ascending

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Self timer pics?

• JFL
Reactions: qkz, Deleted member 18372, ManzareK and 1 other person
Self timer pics?
Propped the phone on a shelf or tree branch somewhere I need to get a stand/tripod I’ll get one soon but then I just set to 3 seconds and walked back to make it look like someone else took the pic

Propped the phone on a shelf or tree branch somewhere I need to get a stand/tripod I’ll get one soon but then I just set to 3 seconds and walked back to make it look like someone else took the pic
Mirin ascension :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
My nigga just take a video and then take screenshots. It’s way easier :feelshah:
How tall are you btw?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
This one girl I matched with was at my college and she was one of the better looking ones and she said she was down to come over and then she came and we fucked she had a fat ass and double D’s and a kinda cute face, it was awkward and she ghosted me after but idgaf cuz it was far more embarrassing to be a fucking virgin at 20 and now I know better on what to do.
mogged

Mirin ascension :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
My nigga just take a video and then take screenshots. It’s way easier :feelshah:
How tall are you btw?
5’9, the girl was a short Latina so I doubt my height mattered much to her

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
why was awkard? te corriste al meterla o qe :ROFLMAO:

I was kissless until 19 and I was rated low to mid tier normie on here before depending on the pic, most likely mid tier normie irl I look better irl and girls have told me that.

I started gymcelling a bit after watching all those hamza self improvement vids in desperation hoping maybe it would work and This week feeling downbad I redownloaded tinder after this girl online told me instead of taking autistic selfies to take self timer pics. So I took a shit ton of self timer pics picked the best ones with the help of asking some girls online what ones were the best. I looked better in the self timer pics as my frame looked better and my mid face wasn’t distorted like in selfies.

It wasn’t a great profile by any means still kinda shit but better than before and I got over 20 matches in the first couple days despite being in a not very populated area which was an improvement for me even tho like 75 percent of the matches were unattractive.

Plan now really is to keep gymcelling to the point where i can take good shirtless pics and get better at taking pics for tinder + fashionmaxxing to start fucking more girls.

Now this ascension plan won’t work for everyone if you have a truecel face and autist but any white/latino/mulatto autistic virgin whose at least a 4/10 prior to gymcelling should be able to tbh
Virginity is nothing bad.

Questions.

1. How did you as a virgin go about escalating to sex 1st time?

2. How did you find the hole and did you have trouble?

3. Could she tell your inexperience?

Always nice to see ascension stories. Wish it was me tho but congratulations

how shes looking bro?

Questions.

1. How did you as a virgin go about escalating to sex 1st time?

2. How did you find the hole and did you have trouble?

3. Could she tell your inexperience?
1. When we got into my room as we sat down on my bed I said “yea so this is my room, no roommate around, it’s just me and you”, and she immediately reached in to start making out with me first and it went from there.

2.she kinda pointed it out when she opened her legs I had a slight bit of trouble still.

3. She definitely could tell even from the start as it was only my second time even making out with a girl, she didn’t care at first but when we got to the actual sex she was annoyed with my inexperience and kept telling me I wasn’t going hard enough

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
>autist
>lost virginity at 20 :feelsuhh:

No such thing as virginity in a male. All that metters is experience. You need more experience