How I beat the shit out of some footballer

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
So we were playing amateur football. And theres this Ramos wannabe kid, you guys know these ramos wannabes? They slide tackle everyone like it's jokes and shit but they could end up seriously injuring someone.

And yes, he did injuring my teammate who is a close friend of me. He tackled him, his ankle ended up getting broken, he fell on his wrist and his wrist broke, he also had his nose broken. He fell in a bad way. He ended up getting hospitalized. So I grab this bitches neck and choke him, then right hook him in the jaw and go apeshit on him and beat him while hes on the floor, he also ended up getting hospitalized. Then I ran away. Since I live in Mumbai, the police is shit and they couldn't catch my ass and I ran away since I'm pro at parkour.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, socialcel, M-1014 and 3 others
tldr

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 61307
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, wackedchives, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
jk read everything

I gave you looksmaxxing advice and you won't read my threads. You can go fuck yourself buddy, and I lied, you are ugly as shit.
i m already much better looking than you, you rat

So we were playing amateur football. And theres this Ramos wannabe kid, you guys know these ramos wannabes? They slide tackle everyone like it's jokes and shit but they could end up seriously injuring someone.

And yes, he did injuring my teammate who is a close friend of me. He tackled him, his ankle ended up getting broken, he fell on his wrist and his wrist broke, he also had his nose broken. He fell in a bad way. He ended up getting hospitalized. So I grab this bitches neck and choke him, then right hook him in the jaw and go apeshit on him and beat him while hes on the floor, he also ended up getting hospitalized. Then I ran away. Since I live in Mumbai, the police is shit and they couldn't catch my ass and I ran away since I'm pro at parkour.
How tf do people in Mumbai have footballs ?

Tales from a mental asylum in Mumbai

my bad but when u mentioned Mumbai I couldnt keep a straight face jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel