How I became a millionaire within a year (I used to rot on this site last year )20 years old

P

pianoboyreturns

Iron
anyone can become a millionaire you guys gotta put in the work ,me and my bro used to trade nfts and made capital we then used and combined out capital with a couple of other guys doing crypto and made a hedgefund it’s now projected to make 4 million dollars within October I urge people who use this site to get to work learn a skill trust me my whole life changed within a year.I

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29394, Yerico7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
This is motivation. This is motivation to work hard. I’m telling you guys anything is possible, don’t ever get up. Keep grinding. Keep hustling. Shoot for your dreams.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 30 others
This is motivation. This is motivation to work hard. I’m telling you guys anything is possible, don’t ever get up. Keep grinding. Keep hustling. Shoot for your dreams.
Fr bro I’m so grateful tbh I came back to this site because I had such cringe flashbacks using it last year.But yeah my mom and dad are gonna get retired

don’t ever get up
k
Video Games GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, zan and Artemis
Trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 12330, rand anon and 4 others
anyone can become a millionaire you guys gotta put in the work ,me and my bro used to trade nfts and made capital we then used and combined out capital with a couple of other guys doing crypto and made a hedgefund it’s now projected to make 4 million dollars within October I urge people who use this site to get to work learn a skill trust me my whole life changed within a year.I
you talk like a neanderthal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, EverythingMaxxer, Part-Time Chad and 8 others
If the story is true that’s 99% luck, you can’t replicate it, I myself almost did the same but burned myself and lost it all, and realised I was just lucky to be that profitable for a prolonged period of time, go pick up a real skill instead of making up stories on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 30234 and 6 others
I believe op

If the story is true that’s 99% luck, you can’t replicate it, I myself almost did the same but burned myself and lost it all, and realised I was just lucky to be that profitable for a prolonged period of time, go pick up a real skill instead of making up stories on an incel forum
It is true do you really think I’m that jobless that I would lie anyways I’m deleting my account just wanted to post abt this cause I felt bad for the people who spend time and rot here

who gives a shit if this story is fake, its motivation to work hard tbh

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, mazzi, BoneDensity and 1 other person

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity and zan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 27660
based, I also run a quant crypto HF with a couple of friends.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
It isn’t I used to dwell on this site last year wasted my life on this shit site when I stopped using it my whole life turnt arounf for the better

how did you set up the hedge fund and get it well known enough to make 4 mil

200.gif

• Love it
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 28904
you just was lucky lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Ya bro such motivation! Just get lucky a year ago like him!

pianoboyreturns

Iron​

JoinedMay 28, 2023Posts7Reputation7

Ya bro such motivation! Just get lucky a year ago like him!
get lucky this year retard
u wont get lucky if u dont try

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
larp or your getting scammed, proof or dn happen

Luck theorem very legit

Holy fuck, so easy to forget how GL these guys are when put next to normies
"normies"

ISO 20020 is the only way forward, people who don't adopt it and take advantage will get left behind in the dust