How I climbed the social ladder of my school

Versal0

Versal0

Iron
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Posts
129
Reputation
72
I have been at my school for 5 years, from grade 5 to now grade 10. The first 4 years (Grades 5-9) I was very low in my schools social ladder, however I was not aware of this. I was never below average looking but also never very good looking either and what I did not realise was that I was extremely cringy and weird. The people I hung out with were also seen an quite weird. I would never go out or socialise and spend most my time playing video games. I was decent at academics and sport which was keeping me from being a total loser.

Early this year is when I realised I had very low social status and the importance of social status, this is mostly because of my discovery of the blackpill last year. I first thought that trying to be cool and funny would work to move myself up the ladder but that pushed me down further as only the people who are already high status are perceived as cool and funny no matter what they do and the ones at the bottom are seen as weird no matter what they do.

My new plan was simple: The less I say, the less people can hate me. This new plan along with looking better from looksmaxing began to work. First people stopped hating me more because I was giving them no reason to. When I did talk I would make sure I was nice, humble and respectful, I know it sounds completely bluepilled but it worked. If your are nice to someone you give them no reason to dislike you and when someone is rude to you and you are nice back to them, they feel bad. One of the key factors in my status ascension was getting the high status males to like me, there is a big group of them ( about 15-20). Some of them already liked me because I did sport with them, but for the ones who didn't, I had to make each one like through random acts like helping them with work or giving them something (This makes them feel below you as they have to show thankfulness and they are in debt, even if its like a small piece of foo

Another good piece of advice is: go with the crowd. Don't be the one who wants to do work when no one else wants to, don't stand out unless it's something people look up to like an achievement.


I know this advice might seem obvious or you just don't need it but I hope there is someone who will find it useful.
 
  • +1
Reactions: CountPrescient and Crimx991
dnr
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
I have been at my school for 5 years, from grade 5 to now grade 10. The first 4 years (Grades 5-9) I was very low in my schools social ladder, however I was not aware of this. I was never below average looking but also never very good looking either and what I did not realise was that I was extremely cringy and weird. The people I hung out with were also seen an quite weird. I would never go out or socialise and spend most my time playing video games. I was decent at academics and sport which was keeping me from being a total loser.

Early this year is when I realised I had very low social status and the importance of social status, this is mostly because of my discovery of the blackpill last year. I first thought that trying to be cool and funny would work to move myself up the ladder but that pushed me down further as only the people who are already high status are perceived as cool and funny no matter what they do and the ones at the bottom are seen as weird no matter what they do.

My new plan was simple: The less I say, the less people can hate me. This new plan along with looking better from looksmaxing began to work. First people stopped hating me more because I was giving them no reason to. When I did talk I would make sure I was nice, humble and respectful, I know it sounds completely bluepilled but it worked. If your are nice to someone you give them no reason to dislike you and when someone is rude to you and you are nice back to them, they feel bad. One of the key factors in my status ascension was getting the high status males to like me, there is a big group of them ( about 15-20). Some of them already liked me because I did sport with them, but for the ones who didn't, I had to make each one like through random acts like helping them with work or giving them something (This makes them feel below you as they have to show thankfulness and they are in debt, even if its like a small piece of foo

Another good piece of advice is: go with the crowd. Don't be the one who wants to do work when no one else wants to, don't stand out unless it's something people look up to like an achievement.


I know this advice might seem obvious or you just don't need it but I hope there is someone who will find it useful.
Dnr so long
 
great post - only works tho if ur not ugly + you dont already have a Shitty shitty reputation like if you have been humiliated or bullied in school before
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaythugmax
great post - only works tho if ur not ugly + you dont already have a Shitty shitty reputation like if you have been humiliated or bullied in school before
For sure, being not ugly definitely helps but i think if you can prove you are a good person or even manipulate people you can status ascend in some way despite being below average or despite your past, unless its extreme.
 
this lil nigga really think we care :lul:
 
Best way to slyrocket your status if toughmaxxxing (winning fights) and athletemaxxxing (being a valuable asset in a sport's team).
 
this lil nigga really think we care :lul:
Status is an extremely important metric, You could be above average in terms of physical attractiveness, but if you are seen as a loser no one will want you. I am sharing my experience of how i increased my status in hopes of helping someone else who may be struggling with it
 
Status is an extremely important metric, You could be above average in terms of physical attractiveness, but if you are seen as a loser no one will want you. I am sharing my experience of how i increased my status in hopes of helping someone else who may be struggling with it
nigga i aint in school anymore how this gonna helpo me
 
I have been at my school for 5 years, from grade 5 to now grade 10. The first 4 years (Grades 5-9) I was very low in my schools social ladder, however I was not aware of this. I was never below average looking but also never very good looking either and what I did not realise was that I was extremely cringy and weird. The people I hung out with were also seen an quite weird. I would never go out or socialise and spend most my time playing video games. I was decent at academics and sport which was keeping me from being a total loser.

Early this year is when I realised I had very low social status and the importance of social status, this is mostly because of my discovery of the blackpill last year. I first thought that trying to be cool and funny would work to move myself up the ladder but that pushed me down further as only the people who are already high status are perceived as cool and funny no matter what they do and the ones at the bottom are seen as weird no matter what they do.

My new plan was simple: The less I say, the less people can hate me. This new plan along with looking better from looksmaxing began to work. First people stopped hating me more because I was giving them no reason to. When I did talk I would make sure I was nice, humble and respectful, I know it sounds completely bluepilled but it worked. If your are nice to someone you give them no reason to dislike you and when someone is rude to you and you are nice back to them, they feel bad. One of the key factors in my status ascension was getting the high status males to like me, there is a big group of them ( about 15-20). Some of them already liked me because I did sport with them, but for the ones who didn't, I had to make each one like through random acts like helping them with work or giving them something (This makes them feel below you as they have to show thankfulness and they are in debt, even if its like a small piece of foo

Another good piece of advice is: go with the crowd. Don't be the one who wants to do work when no one else wants to, don't stand out unless it's something people look up to like an achievement.


I know this advice might seem obvious or you just don't need it but I hope there is someone who will find it useful.
tldr
 

Similar threads

foider9002
Replies
8
Views
32
El abominacion
El abominacion
mryhusadew
Replies
6
Views
29
Mogged Be Thy Name
M
itisoverr
Replies
3
Views
33
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top