Tips for social life/school

foider9002

foider9002

Iron
Joined
Jan 11, 2026
Posts
43
Reputation
12
I’m in my last year of high school bro and I wanna be social but so many people are so awful to talk to what should I do just pretend to fw them until I’m out of school or just ignore a good chuck of people
 
1791253480687
 
I’m in my last year of high school bro and I wanna be social but so many people are so awful to talk to what should I do just pretend to fw them until I’m out of school or just ignore a good chuck of people
have a friend group or a few good friends in that school, you dont need to fw everyone, just dont let anyone bitch you
 
  • +1
Reactions: foider9002
I’m in my last year of high school bro and I wanna be social but so many people are so awful to talk to what should I do just pretend to fw them until I’m out of school or just ignore a good chuck of people
join a club, you waited to long tbh
 
idk i was pretty introverted in hs but its so easy to have a social life in hs just dont waste hs life
 
DO AS I TELL YOU, again, DO AS I TELL YOU

You are not gonna be social, at least not as much as you could with more years left.

Go to a boxing gym, stay for 4-6 months (more if you like) and if you have a chance fight the bullies, you gonna be levitating, the difference is too big. That will skyrocket your status. That's the fastest way to do it, specially in your situation as an almost graduated.

Then

Join a sports team, soccer, basketball, whatever, but join one and be a regular, be good at it, pursue excellence, this will boost your status

Then

Look for the youngest girls in your Highschool, a 14 years old is easier than an older one. This might be your biggest task. Buy her gifts, flatter her, you gotta take advangate of the agegap, this work specially with the more quiet ones. It's easy pink. If she doesn't want nothing, try another one, but always much younger (14 being the limit of course)

All of those things will boost your status in record time. Socialization will come as a result
 
DO AS I TELL YOU, again, DO AS I TELL YOU

You are not gonna be social, at least not as much as you could with more years left.

Go to a boxing gym, stay for 4-6 months (more if you like) and if you have a chance fight the bullies, you gonna be levitating, the difference is too big. That will skyrocket your status. That's the fastest way to do it, specially in your situation as an almost graduated.

Then

Join a sports team, soccer, basketball, whatever, but join one and be a regular, be good at it, pursue excellence, this will boost your status

Then

Look for the youngest girls in your Highschool, a 14 years old is easier than an older one. This might be your biggest task. Buy her gifts, flatter her, you gotta take advangate of the agegap, this work specially with the more quiet ones. It's easy pink. If she doesn't want nothing, try another one, but always much younger (14 being the limit of course)

All of those things will boost your status in record time. Socialization will come as a result
If you don't do this you'll regret it. These 3 things don't require much effort in terms of socialization. 1 and 2 are pure physical stuff and 3 is the only one where you gotta put effort into interaction
 

Similar threads

Versal0
Replies
11
Views
58
xanlack
xanlack
sørenyuko
Replies
20
Views
83
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
FiendFiend
Replies
80
Views
361
supershocked123
supershocked123
mryhusadew
Replies
6
Views
29
Mogged Be Thy Name
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top