How i could bang Emma stone - adventure story

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
I'll have to first migrate to US but to do that i need a high degree in physics/math etc which i will do. then i will apply as a professor in a university in LA ( i assume there is, tf do i know about us).
and there i will go to acting classes as hobby and i accidently get picked for a role in a Emma stone movie, through diversity regulations they don't care how good i'm at acting just that i'm persian.

and because i was unlucky my entry life, i get to have a scene with Emma stone where we have sex, i'm her ex-bf or sth a short scene.

then everytime i'm around Emma i have boner and my character is half naked so it's very visible.

so the director keeps giving cuts and people wait for my dick to cool down. people laughing and giggling. Emma stone is embarrassed, eventually we can't shoot and this goes for next week again.

in this period, Emma approaches my room and comes in and gets naked and says "let's get it over with". she is just exculpated and wants this scene ended and she feels bad for me. also i kept touching her vagina with my hard dick the other day and she liked it.

odds of this happening is not 0, good luck with that.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
i've seen many movies where some nobody is enjoying a high class actress, this is realistic and can happen

Under the skin, for example. literally random dudes in street got to see scarlet johanson naked.

diamonds from sierra

it’s in a black person soul to rock that gold

diamonds from sierra

if i ever get rich, i'll make sure to fuck emma stone, no matter age. even if she is 81. fucking slut turned me pro fapper back when i was 12.

diamonds from sierra

E7E568AE 9371 49EC ABD7 0C17B77C2AA7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back