How I easily fraud 3+ inches unnoticed and comfortably (5'11-6'2+)

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
1,044
Reputation
1,649
So first off, I will preface that if this is for school, clubbing, or simply a social convention and it lasts longer than 7 hours, give up. You're going to need LL unless you want your feet, and specifically heels, to be doomed.

I also used this method to acquire THIS SLAY:
https://looksmax.org/threads/just-slayed-a-25-year-old-married-woman-in-japan-gtfih-first-slay-in-7-months.2318525/

So first off, you MUST buy Timberland boots.
https://www.shoecarnival.com/mens_timberland_classic_6__waterproof_insulated_boots/165077.html?color=364667&objectID=165077-364667&queryId=bfe879b38d08ba4c8909e22ad7c57265
I recommend these for a couple reasons:
1. They increase height by 1.25-1.5 inches.

2. They are perceived as NT to normies, so you're very unlikely to get called out (unlike Loox, who wears military-tier boots and gets called out by everyone on the street, jfl)

3. They are actually quite comfortable.

4. They look pretty good, unlike a lot of shoes autists on this forum wear (the goal isn't always more height; you must be able to FIT IN with the normies if you want a real halo effect; otherwise, you're just another aspie. Try hard; you MUST fit in with the normies. I cannot preface this enough).

Next up: 2 tank tops at a men's small size
1. Fold up into the shape of the boot, folding one size over vertically, then horizontally, until eventually you have a rectangle/square shape.

2. Insert the tank tops, then walk around in them for around 10 minutes before your event.

Why tank tops?

1. Well, anecdotally, I have found them to be the most comfortable out of all the typical height-boosting shoes, even height-boosting insoles, which absolutely rape your spine, making your posture dastardly bad over time and making you perceptually shorter because of the effects on the spine.

2. They fit so much better and can form around the shoe, making it more comfortable to walk in, and you are able to drive with them on as if they were typical sneakers.

3. You probably have some at home, so don't waste your cash buying shitty soles.

By the way, I was able to do this in Japan, walking around 8-10 miles throughout the day, going from Shinjuku to Kanagawa and back to Shinjuku and some other miscellaneous places.

I have also never been caught frauding with this method, and I use it every day at school. Do with that what you will.


Well, short little guide, I wrote it in class. I hope you guys like it and hope it helps someone out. :feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: scherzo, D02, skool and 2 others
Ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Saint_Negro, Erdafritnib and dimocel
‎
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel and kbj
Better to buy soles instead of using tank tops in the long term
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and dimocel
So first off, I will preface that if this is for school, clubbing, or simply a social convention and it lasts longer than 7 hours, give up. You're going to need LL unless you want your feet, and specifically heels, to be doomed.

I also used this method to acquire THIS SLAY:
https://looksmax.org/threads/just-slayed-a-25-year-old-married-woman-in-japan-gtfih-first-slay-in-7-months.2318525/

So first off, you MUST buy Timberland boots.
https://www.shoecarnival.com/mens_timberland_classic_6__waterproof_insulated_boots/165077.html?color=364667&objectID=165077-364667&queryId=bfe879b38d08ba4c8909e22ad7c57265
I recommend these for a couple reasons:
1. They increase height by 1.25-1.5 inches.

2. They are perceived as NT to normies, so you're very unlikely to get called out (unlike Loox, who wears military-tier boots and gets called out by everyone on the street, jfl)

3. They are actually quite comfortable.

4. They look pretty good, unlike a lot of shoes autists on this forum wear (the goal isn't always more height; you must be able to FIT IN with the normies if you want a real halo effect; otherwise, you're just another aspie. Try hard; you MUST fit in with the normies. I cannot preface this enough).

Next up: 2 tank tops at a men's small size
1. Fold up into the shape of the boot, folding one size over vertically, then horizontally, until eventually you have a rectangle/square shape.

2. Insert the tank tops, then walk around in them for around 10 minutes before your event.

Why tank tops?

1. Well, anecdotally, I have found them to be the most comfortable out of all the typical height-boosting shoes, even height-boosting insoles, which absolutely rape your spine, making your posture dastardly bad over time and making you perceptually shorter because of the effects on the spine.

2. They fit so much better and can form around the shoe, making it more comfortable to walk in, and you are able to drive with them on as if they were typical sneakers.

3. You probably have some at home, so don't waste your cash buying shitty soles.

By the way, I was able to do this in Japan, walking around 8-10 miles throughout the day, going from Shinjuku to Kanagawa and back to Shinjuku and some other miscellaneous places.

I have also never been caught frauding with this method, and I use it every day at school. Do with that what you will.



Well, short little guide, I wrote it in class. I hope you guys like it and hope it helps someone out. :feelshah:

i am 6'6 in ur avg nikes if i get timbs and add height booster it will be insane can prob slay sl too at that height
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kbj and dimocel
Better to buy soles instead of using tank tops in the long term
I have used soles and can confidently say they ruin your spine to a much higher degree; they are just too hard on the feet and unnatural whereas tank tops naturally form with your feet as you walk, whilst maintaining shape.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares and kbj
i am 6'6 in ur avg nikes if i get timbs and add height booster it will be insane can prob slay sl too at that height
Brother save some height for the rest of us
 
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
I have used soles and can confidently say they ruin your spine to a much higher degree; they are just too hard on the feet and unnatural whereas tank tops naturally form with your feet as you walk, whilst maintaining shape.
I found soles better because when i put cloth instead of them it flattened too much and lost shape easily
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
I found soles better because when i put cloth instead of them it flattened too much and lost shape easily
I used to have that until I folded them a little bit more to account for that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares
I used to have that until I folded them a little bit more to account for that.
Yea but they just ended up in weird shapes and that would ruin my posture. though i didnt use tanktops i used socks
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Yea but they just ended up in weird shapes and that would ruin my posture. though i didnt use tanktops i used socks
I've tried socks before, and they don't retain their shape well at all. Give tank tops a try; I think they are seriously underrated.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares
Brother save some height for the rest of us

no too much height is a pain in ass i get pain in my heart eveyrday as i am 17 and still growing and i have insane back pain but the amount of respect and foids i pull from height alone is insane
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
no too much height is a pain in ass i get pain in my heart eveyrday as i am 17 and still growing and i have insane back pain but the amount of respect and foids i pull from height alone is insane
Ropefuel
 
So first off, I will preface that if this is for school, clubbing, or simply a social convention and it lasts longer than 7 hours, give up. You're going to need LL unless you want your feet, and specifically heels, to be doomed.

I also used this method to acquire THIS SLAY:
https://looksmax.org/threads/just-slayed-a-25-year-old-married-woman-in-japan-gtfih-first-slay-in-7-months.2318525/

So first off, you MUST buy Timberland boots.
https://www.shoecarnival.com/mens_timberland_classic_6__waterproof_insulated_boots/165077.html?color=364667&objectID=165077-364667&queryId=bfe879b38d08ba4c8909e22ad7c57265
I recommend these for a couple reasons:
1. They increase height by 1.25-1.5 inches.

2. They are perceived as NT to normies, so you're very unlikely to get called out (unlike Loox, who wears military-tier boots and gets called out by everyone on the street, jfl)

3. They are actually quite comfortable.

4. They look pretty good, unlike a lot of shoes autists on this forum wear (the goal isn't always more height; you must be able to FIT IN with the normies if you want a real halo effect; otherwise, you're just another aspie. Try hard; you MUST fit in with the normies. I cannot preface this enough).

Next up: 2 tank tops at a men's small size
1. Fold up into the shape of the boot, folding one size over vertically, then horizontally, until eventually you have a rectangle/square shape.

2. Insert the tank tops, then walk around in them for around 10 minutes before your event.

Why tank tops?

1. Well, anecdotally, I have found them to be the most comfortable out of all the typical height-boosting shoes, even height-boosting insoles, which absolutely rape your spine, making your posture dastardly bad over time and making you perceptually shorter because of the effects on the spine.

2. They fit so much better and can form around the shoe, making it more comfortable to walk in, and you are able to drive with them on as if they were typical sneakers.

3. You probably have some at home, so don't waste your cash buying shitty soles.

By the way, I was able to do this in Japan, walking around 8-10 miles throughout the day, going from Shinjuku to Kanagawa and back to Shinjuku and some other miscellaneous places.

I have also never been caught frauding with this method, and I use it every day at school. Do with that what you will.



Well, short little guide, I wrote it in class. I hope you guys like it and hope it helps someone out. :feelshah:
Good thread, but what is ur wingspan becuz it's advisable not to go over 2 inches as the human brain will pick up on something being odd.
If ur wingspan is not atleast 5+ ur height or ur torso, legs, and bideltoid width don't match u may get caught one day.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Good thread, but what is ur wingspan becuz it's advisable not to go over 2 inches as the human brain will pick up on something being odd.
If ur wingspan is not atleast 5+ ur height or ur torso, legs, and bideltoid width don't match u may get caught one day.
I’ll need to re measure but I have particularly long arms
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02

Similar threads

educationpill
Replies
10
Views
38
PharmaCuck
PharmaCuck
αяєѕση
Replies
18
Views
81
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
M
Replies
0
Views
11
macbookpro_2015
M
notsofreakyshawel
Replies
2
Views
51
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel
clavicleIQcel
Replies
0
Views
6
clavicleIQcel
clavicleIQcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top