- Wear high status clothes

Status Maxing
- Growing a good instagram with respectable follower ratio and good pictures
- Youtube status maxing

Money Maxing
- Opening a car wash business

OTHER
- Fixing autism via taking risperidone, clomipramine, ativan
- Health maxing by ditching bread as much as possible and consuming over 100g of protein daily

My first ever looksmax was gymeceling back in summer 2018, i didn't know about blackpill and stuff, but i realized i had to improve my life in order to be treated better. In Nov. 2018 i am finding about blackpill through astrosky channel

I started microneedling in February i think, but i stopped and was lazy to make any progress. Honestly i was lazy and demotivated to be doing any looksmaxing. I was so demotivated that i was only doing gymeceling despite being aware of blackpill while simultaneously being in highschool. I cannot blame myself because i used to be severely depressed.

I done nothing to improve, due to being depressed and mentally stunted. Though i worked hard on creating my Youtube channel, and had my other achievements such as winning the creo modeling award on regional contest, but that's irrelevant

I graduated highschool and got a job. Though i was still depressed and numb so i did not done any looksmaxing apart from gymeceling. I slowly but surely realized that looks are the LEAST of my problems, and that my mental health is at huge impairment and that i need to fix it. I implemented chewing into my routine and started to fix my instagram for the sake of having better social status

I tan maxed, worked to change my phenotype, got a haircut and got rid of my depression. Now there's other things i want to focus my attention on, and i don't want to looksmax any further because there's only surgeries to be done, which is not worth it in my opinion.

TAN MAXING

3138804 IMG 20220923 WA0006

GYM MAXING (14 - 19yo)

Pasted image 0

INSTAGRAM MAXING

3138805 Screenshot 20221101 133014

CHEWING

FROM NOW, PRIORITY IS NO MORE LOOKSMAXING (cause there's nothing more to do), BUT STATUS MAXING

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office
White Man Win GIF by Jeopardy!

hell yeah bitch

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ark, berlin.1969, Deleted member 2413 and 29 others
censoring the foid and then not censoring her on your instagram jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, Primalsplit, Deleted member 4106 and 11 others
Very happy for you, but it's very noticeable that your eyes are your weak point. In 1/2 of your images you had sunglasses on.
Still a HTN, sorry :I

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
TAGGING
@
Over
@Over @
pizza
@pizza @
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
chaddyboi66
@chaddyboi66 @
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel @
aBetterMii
@aBetterMii @C@CokoMleko @
realklay11
@realklay11 @
john2
@john2 @
Marsiere214
@Marsiere214 @
Gestapo
@Gestapo @
Kingkellz
@Kingkellz @
Gargantuan
@Gargantuan @
Alexanderr
@Alexanderr @
Lorsss
@Lorsss @
Master
@Master @Lihito

censoring the foid and then not censoring her on your instagram jfl
JFL at Balkanism IQ, you can tell that i am balkan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deprived, ItsOver.com and 3 others
svi cemo uspjeti🦾

• Love it
TL:DR op is few years older and grew his hair longer and now he acts like he was spending 24/7 looksmaxing. Fuck you delusional loser.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Very happy for you, but it's very noticeable that your eyes are your weak point. In 1/2 of your images you had sunglasses on.
Still a HTN, sorry :I
I plan on getting a 2000$ cat eye surgery and implementing lipofilling agents - This will make my eye area 1% percentile

1640359 20200206 190611
3138856 InCollage 20221021 203020156 01

I mean, just look at the end result

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
I plan on getting a 2000$ cat eye surgery and implementing lipofilling agents - This will make my eye area 1% percentile

View attachment 1931108

I mean, just look at the end result
Ah so you're going for the "hooded eyes" look then. I see.
This means that this part is at least partially untrue.
FROM NOW, PRIORITY IS NO MORE LOOKSMAXING
You still have a long way to go lad. Best of luck on your journey to ChadLite status.

I was with you until you said you graduated highschool wtf i thought you were late 20s

• So Sad
Tanning was the biggest changev. Lol. That will be aging

• +1
Reactions: Account717
No Iphone?
Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Germania, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I had iphone SE 2 and iphone 12 pro but that was just a waste of my time and money
If you don't have the best newest one you aren't NT

better name for this thread: Low class british chav gets a tan and a couple ig followers and believes he ascended 😂

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogpending, zeshama, SonOfDarkseid and 10 others
There's only softmaxing and dedication included in this whole process

IMG 20220918 WA0002
Picsart 22 10 06 15 34 31 119

Screenshot 20221024 155909 Gallery
Picsart 22 10 30 17 16 57 957

WHAT I'VE DONE

View attachment 1931075

Looksmaxing
- Tan maxed (Most beneficial)
- Grew out the hair
- Chewing
- Fixed the teeths
- Gymeceling

Status Maxing
- Youtube status maxing

Money Maxing

OTHER
- Health maxing by ditching bread as much as possible and consuming over 100g of protein daily

My first ever looksmax was gymeceling back in summer 2018, i didn't know about blackpill and stuff, but i realized i had to improve my life in order to be treated better. In Nov. 2018 i am finding about blackpill through astrosky channel

I started microneedling in February i think, but i stopped and was lazy to make any progress. Honestly i was lazy and demotivated to be doing any looksmaxing. I was so demotivated that i was only doing gymeceling despite being aware of blackpill while simultaneously being in highschool. I cannot blame myself because i used to be severely depressed.

I done nothing to improve, due to being depressed and mentally stunted. Though i worked hard on creating my Youtube channel, and had my other achievements such as winning the creo modeling award on regional contest, but that's irrelevant

I graduated highschool and got a job. Though i was still depressed and numb so i did not done any looksmaxing apart from gymeceling. I slowly but surely realized that looks are the LEAST of my problems, and that my mental health is at huge impairment and that i need to fix it. I implemented chewing into my routine and started to fix my instagram for the sake of having better social status

I tan maxed, worked to change my phenotype, got a haircut and got rid of my depression. Now there's other things i want to focus my attention on, and i don't want to looksmax any further because there's only surgeries to be done, which is not worth it in my opinion.

TAN MAXING

View attachment 1931089

GYM MAXING (14 - 19yo)

View attachment 1931090

INSTAGRAM MAXING

View attachment 1931093

CHEWING

FROM NOW, PRIORITY IS NO MORE LOOKSMAXING (cause there's nothing more to do), BUT STATUS MAXING

hell yeah bitch
By the way, your face still looks too puffy, try to leanmax down to at least 12%.

Last edited:
  • So Sad

IMG 20220918 WA0002

WHAT I'VE DONE

View attachment 1931075

Looksmaxing
- Grew out the hair
- Chewing
- Fixed the teeths
- Gymeceling

Status Maxing
- Youtube status maxing

Money Maxing

OTHER

TAN MAXING

View attachment 1931089

GYM MAXING (14 - 19yo)

View attachment 1931090

INSTAGRAM MAXING

View attachment 1931093

CHEWING

hell yeah bitch

Bro could you give a mega guide of all your old threads they are some of the most useful shit on this forum

• +1
The big question: are you getting laid?

• +1
Your priority should be to upload some damn videos

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
That is the worst ig profile I have ever seen. Negative social status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Fixing autism via taking risperidone, clomipramine, ativan
Should i take it? Tell more about meds pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Good tanning lol :)
You went from shut in nerd to normal looking

Love the thread yakhi 😻😻🤙🤙

You need to collagen maxx tbh, you look late 20s

Very good OP

• +1
Nice progress OP. Solid HTN now.

From femboy to femboy slayer
Thx bro, though it's funny because i matched with tranny on tinder recently

I did everything to looksmax and status max, now i don't give a fuck anymore and just LDAR

Mogao si i mene tagovati, al nema veze, bice kurvi za sve nas!

• Love it
Dont give up on softmaxxes bro, still have room for improvement.

Better body (specially to look bigger with clothes), you can grow your neck too.
Better eyebrows
Better hairstyle
You can prob improve your diet/skin care routine
Adding supplements to your stack

Improving your looks is a lifestyle that u have to keep grinding everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Sondern

IMG 20220918 WA0002

WHAT I'VE DONE

View attachment 1931075

Looksmaxing
- Grew out the hair
- Chewing
- Fixed the teeths
- Gymeceling

Status Maxing
- Youtube status maxing

Money Maxing

OTHER

TAN MAXING

View attachment 1931089

GYM MAXING (14 - 19yo)

View attachment 1931090

INSTAGRAM MAXING

View attachment 1931093

CHEWING

hell yeah bitch
you did change, mostly cuz of the gymmaxing but its crazy to see someone make slight physical changes and change their life. like your face in the before and after went from a 4 to a 6. from simple stuff like tanning wearing better cloths and getting a different hair style. congrats on escaping the blackpill brother, went from looksmaxing to redpill stuff like status money, nt, social circle, and game. love to see my brothers escape the redpill and focus on redpill stuff. Respect for the hard work youve put in.

• +1
Dont give up on softmaxxes bro, still have room for improvement.

Better body (specially to look bigger with clothes), you can grow your neck too.
Better eyebrows
Better hairstyle
You can prob improve your diet/skin care routine
Adding supplements to your stack

Improving your looks is a lifestyle that u have to keep grinding everyday
nah bro, let him escape the blackpill. with all that stuff he maybe gets a .25 added to his rating

MIRIN!!

• +1
The fact that you didnt get tatoos makes me respect you
Good job bro

• +1