how i frauded my smv in college (extreme levels of frauding)

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
  • used to send emails to my self about receiving large sums of money, i did this months in advance so it looks aged. then when presenting a powerpoint, everyone would see my emails (sums in cryto, so it doesn't look obvious)
  • fancy sunglasses, fancy cigs (you just need a box :LOL:)
  • random low inhib acts, like asking to go to the bathroom while intentionally leaving my phone on the desk, exiting, then coming back to get it. etc
  • chain-smoke to come off as low inhibition
  • fake mildly important talks on the phone (nothing too cringy or serious though)
  • switch charm on and off. sometimes act more polite than necessary other times i acted like a jerk. i knew how to master fake charisma

this was before i got surgeries, i was certainly ugly, and it got me immense female attention. my crush gave me double stairs, and broke eye contact by looking down (don't know if this is bro science). However, it was a very sharp double edged sword. couldn't meet with anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Arkantos, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
if there's anything that you did to increase your smv just to betabux a whore in the end then i don't think you've succeeded at all buddy.

• +1
Reactions: tall skulled femoid and Deleted member 685
if there's anything that you did to increase your smv just to betabux a whore in the end then i don't think you've succeeded at all buddy.
i did not betabux anyone at that time m8. didn't u read i said i couldn't meet with anyone, people saw me as a completely different person :lul:

So your crush looked at you weird as you made autistic scenes in class. How much pussy did this frauding get you?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tall skulled femoid and Arkantos
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Alexanderr, itsoverbuddyboyo and 3 others
over for currycels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, Alexanderr, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
And none of those things made the girls sexually attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, itsoverbuddyboyo, CupOfCoffee and 2 others
do you actually even bother all that

op is a

• +1
Reactions: Tony and androidcel
And none of those things made the girls sexually attracted to you.
looks is the main factor yeah but it did give me attention. a girl kept giving me glances and got nervous when i spoke to her. i saw it

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and androidcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
looks aren't everything. i wasn't really ugly by irl standards but i looked nothing exceptional. and what i did gave me massive attention.
y'all need to machiavelli-max. extraversion and low inhibition is key. whats a good looking guy next to a low inhibition, posh, wealthy hoodlum

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Saturn and Arkantos
looks aren't everything. i wasn't really ugly by irl standards but i looked nothing exceptional. and what i did give me massive attention.
y'all need to machiavelli-max. extraversion and low inhibition is key. whats a good looking guy next to a low inhibition, posh, wealthy hoodlum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, itsoverbuddyboyo and Redrighthand
thank you

this is cucked.

Should have lied about having a lot of past partners and a lot of instagram followers