How I Gained 15 LBS Of Muscle in 3 Months 100% Natty

animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
This is my 2nd dexascan of the year with my 1st one being done in april
So for reference compare those results to my new ones for proof of gains

First DexaScan Results

Now,like i said in the title i gained 15 lbs or for us europeans exactly 6.995 kgs of pure muscle in just over 3 months of working out
The only supplements i have used is Vitamin D Supplement as i was and am still deficient and what i think is turkesterone from a company called german pharma
I even gained around 70 grams of muscle in my face after chewing falim gum for only 6 weeks 5 days a week

Starting LBM=51.1KG
Current LBM=58.07KG

As for my routine
Its completely made up of exercises i thought i would need to look my best and i go 4x a week for around 4 hours total per week as well
No cardio or anything as i dont care about my fat too much at this point so as to completely max out my muscle growth

Attachments

• fbfs.JPG
    fbfs.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 185
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Mateusz74, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
Turkesterone = not natty

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
I just don't buy the results at all without before and after pictures

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrisonMike, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and animo123
Natty - wada hasn't banned yet. The effect is nothing like actual steroids.
exactly its on their watchlist and nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I just don't buy the results at all without before and after pictures
i was 40% bodyfat so your not gonna see any difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Lose weight you fucking idiot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TakaTeo, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
i was 40% bodyfat so your not gonna see any difference
I mean if you're that fat how accurate do you think a dexascan is gonna be. good work bro keep working out I'm sure you have gained a lot of muscle but top bodybuilders on deadly cycles aren't gaining 15lbs of muscle in three months

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, TakaTeo and animo123
Derek more plates more dates is also promoting turkesteron hard. Since i really trust him, maybe i should do some more research about this substance.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pumanator, Tyronecell and 2 others
I mean if you're that fat how accurate do you think a dexascan is gonna be. good work bro keep working out I'm sure you have gained a lot of muscle but top bodybuilders on deadly cycles aren't gaining 15lbs of muscle in three months
but the difference between me and them is they had normal muscle mass for their height
while i according to the dexascan at 106lbs of lbm which i incredibly low
alot of the muscle i gained i was supposed to already have

Derek more plates more dates is also promoting turkesteron hard. Since i really trust him, maybe i should do some more research about this substance.
dont look into my results too much tbh
im a complete newb and had very low muscle to begin with

You're a teen I guess, younger than 16? You weight like a child (58 kg) and you're 40% bf. When you'll take out the fat you'll be 40 kg lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Tyronecell and 2 others
You're a teen I guess, younger than 16? You weight like a child (58 kg) and you're 40% bf. When you'll take out the fat you'll be 40 kg lol
he weighs 100 kg man 58 is lean mass

• +1
Reactions: gamma and animo123
Did youi guys notice that he has also got 8 kg fat jfl?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123
Keep coping

Crustaciouse_
im 23 and and weigh 100kg

• Woah
Reactions: gamma
What you gained was mostly intramuscular water giving the impression of more lean body mass. Can be easily manipulated with stuff like creatine, mk677 etc giving more fullness

• +1
What you gained was mostly intramuscular water giving the impression of more lean body mass. Can be easily manipulated with stuff like creatine, mk677 etc giving more fullness
im on keto now so that should solve the problem of water retention if that is indeed correct
But as you can see if you compare id say its mostly muscle as my delts and calves have improved significantly

First DexaScan Results

Now,like i said in the title i gained 15 lbs or for us europeans exactly 6.995 kgs of pure muscle in just over 3 months of working out
The only supplements i have used is Vitamin D Supplement as i was and am still deficient and what i think is turkesterone from a company called german pharma
I even gained around 70 grams of muscle in my face after chewing falim gum for only 6 weeks 5 days a week

Starting LBM=51.1KG
Current LBM=58.07KG

As for my routine
Its completely made up of exercises i thought i would need to look my best and i go 4x a week for around 4 hours total per week as well
No cardio or anything as i dont care about my fat too much at this point so as to completely max out my muscle growth
how much fat gains??

• +1

First DexaScan Results

Starting LBM=51.1KG
Current LBM=58.07KG

As for my routine
good job mate

• +1
how short are u if u were 50% bf at 51 kg?

• Hmm...
how short are u if u were 50% bf at 51 kg?
nah bro thats my lean mass
just bone and musce
i had very low muscle mass when i began
im 5 10

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and animo123
why can't you just go into calorie minus?
i am on psmf and ive lost 2kg in a week which is probably water weight
I just want to lose as much as possible as quick as possible
with lose dose dnp