How i grew 2.5 inches in 3-4 months

FreakkForLife

FreakkForLife

If i don't reply for a few days,don't worry ,I Wll
What's up Bros,i am here on this site just for heightmaxxing.
I just wanted to share how i grew 2.5 inches in my torso/spine in 3-4 months.
i will be making a full thread soon.
Currently a phonefag so it makes typing long threads difficult,i will make it in a day or two when I get my laptop back.
>inb4 cope
It worked for me maybe it would work for u.
>inb4 proof
I don't have it since I never thought that i would be posting about my results here.

So be ready folks,also if u wanna get tagged in that thread,just write a message on my profile,so i don't forget to tag u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, metagross, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
Currently a phonefag so it makes typing long threads difficult,i will make it in a day or two when I get my laptop back.
>inb4 cope
>inb4 proof
I don't have it since I never thought that i would be posting about my results here.

So be ready folks,also if u wanna get tagged in that thread,just write a message on my profile,so i don't forget to tag u.
how old are you?

No you didn't

I started at 18 and now I am gonna hop on aromasin/Aromatase inhibtor to save my growth plates from fusing because of that dirty bitch named estrogen.
However I am afraid i would get bald because aromasin converts into 17-hydroexemestane which is 40 times more Androgenic than DHT:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
how old are you?

I did lol,don't believe It if you don't want to.
Just wanted to help needy folks like myself here.
first of your stupid larp doesn't help anyone, a rate of more than 6 inches/year (your rate is at the lowest 7.5 inches/year) is practically unseen, the fact that you're over 18 adds to the unlikelihood
It’s possible I’ve grown like 3 inches in 4 months
No you didn't

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
first of your stupid larp doesn't help anyone, a rate of more than 6 inches/year (your rate is at the lowest 7.5 inches/year) is practically unseen, the fact that you're over 18 adds to the unlikelihood

No you didn't
Ohh..here comes the scientific "deboonker"

Maybe I am just an outlier or maybe science is cope itself:forcedsmile:
Because 40 years ago they were saying cigarettes are safe for health:bigbrain:.

inb4 u will lose your gains.
You can consolidate your spine gains by working more over than what your target was this will consolidate your old gains.
:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, ROTTING, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I started at 18 and now I am gonna hop on aromasin/Aromatase inhibtor to save my growth plates from fusing because of that dirty bitch named estrogen.
However I am afraid i would get bald because aromasin converts into 17-hydroexemestane which is 40 times more Androgenic than DHT:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I heard some users say that it doesnt affect hairline tbh.

I heard some users say that it doesnt affect hairline tbh.
So 17-hydroexemestane has no effect on our body?
Or does it not work like DHT does?
@TeenAscender
@AscendingHero
@Henry Gandy

I smell copium

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes pal, for sure

That's completely irrelevant and also a far more complicated issue. It's a simple fact that this growth rate hasn't been observed, empirical evidence doesn't get refuted unless you're a 20iq moron such as yourself.

tf are you talking about, spine growth doesn't work like hanging weights off your dick

Do you even have any clue what you're talking about or just quoting something loox said over a year ago

I guess I'm just a coper OP, I'm sure you'll be 6'6 by the time you're 19

Lol,i am new here so don't know much stuff.
You think aromasin won't make me bald and 17hydroexemestane dosent work like DHT?

Ohh..here comes the scientific "deboonker"

Maybe I am just an outlier or maybe science is cope itself:forcedsmile:
Because 40 years ago they were saying cigarettes are safe for health:bigbrain:.

inb4 u will lose your gains.
You can consolidate your spine gains by working more over than what your target was this will consolidate your old gains.
:feelshah:
u did sleeping stretch?

No.
I will tell the whole thing in my thread, whatever I did a lot of people will call it cope here.
Because I did very easy and simple things and people think you need to work like Usain Bolt to get taller,in some ways it's true but it dosent refute my growt
u did sleeping stretch?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
cope
FreakkForLife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and germanlooks
Sure tag me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
tag me although I doubt it's real

tag me although I doubt it's real
I will just write a message eon my profile or start a convo,so i have your name saved.

Also,how are you feeling on mk677?
Are u Taking berberine too?
Do you feel lethargic/lazy or feel numb and tingly fingers?

Tag even though it sounds like coping

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
>inb4 cope
>inb4 proof

so what made u grow? mr pig avi

>inb4 cope
>inb4 proof

tag me in that thread even tho it's seem very fishy.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Stretching and touching higher points On The wall and some hanging:lul::lul:
Really man,even tho u will think it's cope.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I will just write a message eon my profile or start a convo,so i have your name saved.

Also,how are you feeling on mk677?
Are u Taking berberine too?
Do you feel lethargic/lazy or feel numb and tingly fingers?
Not on it right now. I'm on the verge of getting diabetes type 2 even with a low carb and sugar, high fat and protein diet :lul:. My blood levels have been chronically elevated since I stopped taking it like a month ago, so my insulin resistance is shit for sure. I'm taking berberine only right now and eating clean as fuck to try and fix my blood sugar.

I felt a bit lethargic while taking it, and really hungry for the first 2 weeks, then it subsided. In the first week and a half I also got the tingly fingers and headaches when I took my dose, but those side effects also went away as I continued taking it.

smd nigger post the thread or don't but nobody cares about fucking teasers for your scam

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
>inb4 cope
>inb4 proof

Tag me

• +1
didnt read if its not 2.5 inches on ur peen

Not on it right now. I'm on the verge of getting diabetes type 2 even with a low carb and sugar, high fat and protein diet :lul:. My blood levels have been chronically elevated since I stopped taking it like a month ago, so my insulin resistance is shit for sure. I'm taking berberine only right now and eating clean as fuck to try and fix my blood sugar.

I felt a bit lethargic while taking it, and really hungry for the first 2 weeks, then it subsided. In the first week and a half I also got the tingly fingers and headaches when I took my dose, but those side effects also went away as I continued taking it.
lmfao inkel genetics, 25mg ed w cjc dac for nearly 4 months and its gone up 0.9 for me

lmfao inkel genetics, 25mg ed w cjc dac for nearly 4 months and its gone up 0.9 for me
shut up :feelswhy: I had normal blood sugar (4.3 mmol/L fasted) before I started. I'm just a bad responder to it obviously

I had a friend who grew from 5'8 to 6'5 in 6 months. Only down side was he had severe stretch marks

• Love it
Stretching and touching higher points On ThE wall and some hanging:lul::lul:
I had a friend who grew from 5'8 to 6'5 in 6 months. Only down side was he had severe stretch marks
Damn that's 9 inches.
What did he do for that?
Or was it just a natural growth spurt.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Extremely lucky growth spurt but that wont happen to me :feelswhy:

• +1
Initially, I thought you were talking about your cock. In either case, you’re full of shit.

• JFL
All natural . He's from a family of giants

Damn that's 9 inches.
What did he do for that?

• +1
What's the problem, just bonesmash your spine

• So Sad
>inb4 cope
>inb4 proof

bro. tag me in that post please

Damn that's 9 inches.
What did he do for that?
So when will you do the thread about it?

do you guys get a kick out of larping in such a shit fashion ?

• +1
Reactions: Ika-Sama and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
If anyone wants to see the full guide here it is