How i grew taller as a 16 year old (GTFIH)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Context: I am a 16 year old vietnamese male currently grew 1.2cm taller measured in the afternoon at 6:00pm barefoot which is a noticeable increase in why i felt taller today at school. It was measured by my doctor who did a remeasure

For the past 3 year's i haven't grown a single Centimetre in height until the last 4 week's ive been heightmaxxing with high dairy product's such as full cream milk,cheese and lot's of chicken,pork and ton's of fruit's too. I eat many carbohydrate's too my main big one is white rice

I have also started sleeping at 9:00pm now too produce HGH during sleep because after 10:00pm HGH is no longer produced also i have been playing sport's such as basketball and a lot of jumping too.

This so much lifefuel for me and when im wearing my Asic's shoe's on i feel much taller then before

NOTE: YOU GONNA BE SORT OF A FAT FUCK BUT CAN MAINTAIN WEIGHT IF YOU EXCERISE HIGH INTENSITY LIKE ME.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 21146, SoonToAscend and 4 others
meanwhile @loox looked and ate like a holocaust survivor and still grew to 6'3 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Tobi, Dystopian, Traxanas and 8 others
Would this still work as a 34 yo? (asking for a friend)

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, ArdaxHG, Hueless and 2 others
No way, you grew taller during puberty?!?!!?!?

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, Moggie and BoneDensity
meanwhile @loox looked and ate like a holocaust survivor and still grew to 6'3 :lul:
Skinny People have low Aromatase and thus lower Estradiol meaning longer time range where can they grow longitudinally because Estradiol fuses growth plates. But the thing is that he is a lanklet with skinny wrists. Before roiding he looked like a holocaust victim as you said.

from one of freakforlife's threads
3008464 1659280467876

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad
Protein consumption is directly correlated with height. Eat as much Protein as you can, try to get it more from red meat and not white meat, in both there is protein but more nutrients in red meat generally and less Unsaturated Fatty Acids, red meat has a more Saturated Fatty Acid profile.

Red meat is superior imo but if you have no option white meat is fine tbh

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Protein consumption is directly correlated with height. Eat as much Protein as you can, try to get it more from red meat and not white meat.
is pork red meat ?

• JFL
i live in australia and raised here but never tried beef before but i think those are in bigmac's right ? also does steak count as red meat ?
No
Is beef giga expensive in Vietnam?

• Woah
i live in australia and raised here but never tried beef before but i think those are in bigmac's right ? also does steak count as red meat ?
Red meat is:
Beef and calf (including burgers which is just ground beef)
Lamb and mutton
Pork (including sausages and bacon)
Veal
Venison
Goat

Buy ground beef from the butcher and eat 1 kg daily. It isn't too expensive. Just cook it in a pan

Also try to cook your food in general on either Butter, Ghee, Tallow or Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Coconut Oil is best option, you can find them in health stores and Asian food stores typically)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Red meat is:
Beef and calf (including burgers which is just ground beef)
Lamb and mutton
Pork (including sausages and bacon)
Veal
Venison
Goat

Buy ground beef from the butcher and eat 1 kg daily. It isn't too expensive. Just cook it in a pan

Also try to cook your food in general on either Butter, Ghee, Tallow or Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Coconut Oil is best option, you can find them in health stores and Asian food stores typically)
i see time to heightmaxx properly....... so i can reach 5'11 hopefully and not be a height failo so my frame can continue to go wider

• JFL
i see time to heightmaxx properly....... so i can reach 5'11 hopefully and not be a height failo so my frame can continue to go wider
Good luck man.

What I'm trying to say is..
Eat 200 grams protein a day minimum, ideally from red meat like beef which you buy from a butcher
Try to cook on Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil and not other vegetables oil

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Good luck man.

What I'm trying to say is..
Eat 200 grams protein a day minimum, ideally from red meat like beef which you buy from a butcher
Try to cook on Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil and not other vegetables oil
alright i see imma just eat mostly ground beef and pork but as a vietnamese im suprised i can ingest 1litre of full cream milk a day

• +1
alright i see imma just eat mostly ground beef and pork but as a vietnamese im suprised i can ingest 1litre of full cream milk a day
Vietnamese descended from Norse Vikings 💪

• Woah
Vietnamese descended from Norse Vikings 💪
i legit dont got any dirreah or any problems after chugging 1 litre of full aussie cream milk that is long term milk or fresh too. my asian friends can not even drink 1 glass without sitting on the toilet for 1 hour

• +1
Eggs are good occasionally aswell. Try to buy high quality free-range eggs. If you can, separate the egg yolk from the egg white like this:
and drink the egg yolks raw. Don't consume raw egg white as it can cause digestion problems and it's inflammatory, cooked egg whites are fine. Egg yolks are fine both raw and cooked.
Also beef liver once or twice a week (not more because of a lot of Vitamin A)

• +1
Eggs are good occasionally aswell. Try to buy high quality free-range eggs. If you can, separate the egg yolk from the egg white like this:
and drink the egg yolks raw. Don't consume raw egg white as it can cause digestion problems and it's inflammatory, cooked egg whites are fine. Egg yolks are fine both raw and cooked.

I see im only 9cm away from being 180cm but when im wearing shoes im 173cm so realistically speaking i have 7cm to go

• +1
my mums 5'2 and my dads 5'7

from one of freakforlife's threads on heightmaxxing
I simply don't believe it. From my understanding HGH pulses happen according to your circadian rhythm (which fluctuates) not at a set time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Protein consumption is directly correlated with height. Eat as much Protein as you can, try to get it more from red meat and not white meat, in both there is protein but more nutrients in red meat generally and less Unsaturated Fatty Acids, red meat has a more Saturated Fatty Acid profile.

Red meat is superior imo but if you have no option white meat is fine tbh
C O P E

Just consume 1,500 calories a day and you will reach your maximum genetic potential

I simply don't believe it. From my understanding HGH pulses happen according to your circadian rhythm (which fluctuates) not at a set time.
idk what that is but is it true that going outside in the cold ass morning fully naked stimulates bodys hormones activation ?

• Hmm...
many copers in this thread like @Gargantuan

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan
is this REAL 100%?
Well i have only done it for 1 week and i grew 1cm so im not rlly sure tbh but it seems legit from my result of growing 1cm taller

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
no mineral's and nutrient > Amount of calorie's
meanwhile Kelly Oubre only ate junk food and sweets and is 6'5 with framemogger

Or Richard Ramirez grew up on Mexican street food and candy and grew to 6'1 with a good frame

Or most zoomers in the US who eat only junk and candy and are +6'0 :lul:

Or Richard Ramirez grew up on Mexican street food and candy and grew to 6'1 with a good frame

cool congrat's to them but some need to put the work in to maximise their potential while some are fortunate to be lucky to grow up to 6ft and eat nothing but is this all true ? Have u seen this in person ? How much is this a truth then a lie ? See they coul be secretly eating a good diet but u never know

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero and ChristianChad
cool congrat's to them but some need to put the work in to maximise their potential while some are fortunate to be lucky to grow up to 6ft and eat nothing but is this all true ? Have u seen this in person ? How much is this a truth then a lie ? See they coul be secretly eating a good diet but u never know
my cousin is a vegetarian and grew to 1.92

my neighbor eats meat for everything since he was born and measures 1.75

I eat dairy and sweets and i'm 1.87

my cousin is a vegetarian and grew to 1.92

my neighbor eats meat for everything since he was born and measures 1.75

I eat dairy and sweets and i'm 1.87
not just diet but other factors such as sleep,excerise and a lot more smaller ones contribute to maximising height potential and genetics play a big role too but many of my asian friends are 6-8 inches taller then their dad's by simply heightmaxxing like me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and ChristianChad
not just diet but other factors such as sleep,excerise and a lot more smaller ones contribute to maximising height potential and genetics play a big role too but many of my asian friends are 6-8 inches taller then their dad's by simply heightmaxxing like me
Don't listen to that retard. You're good bro. Nutrition has a big impact on adult height, especially protein. Lots of Asians living in Western countries growing to 6,0+

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
height is genetic brother, it is normal for you to grow at that age, the only way for you not to grow at that age is to consume less than 1,500 calories or sleep less than 6 hours

You are only born tall bro, your father is short because your father would have grown up in poverty and your grandmother did not eat well because she was also poor

Don't listen to that retard. You're good bro. Nutrition has a big impact on adult height, especially protein. Lots of Asians living in Western countries growing to 6,0+
I will let them be happy with their cope, when it is normal for them to grow 1-2 inches from 16 to 18 jfl

ye manlets coping because they stayed up to 4 AM to jerk off to trap hentai and ate <20 grams of protein per day tryna bring good men down (like literally down) :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Well i have only done it for 1 week and i grew 1cm so im not rlly sure tbh but it seems legit from my result of growing 1cm taller
If it's true then this explain why i stopped growing
I stopped growing at the same time when i started sleeping daily at 12 pm even when i was sleeping 7-9 hours.

Most zoomers in the US are 5'10 Twinks US Millenials and Gen X are taller than boomers stop the cope Gandy

• Woah

why seperate it?