• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Enlil and 6 others
FB IMG 1570605649292

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Over and Drugs
Fuck this world, staying stuck in 1 form you know is imperfect is literally hell.
It wouldn't be bad if i wasn't aware of it and acted like an animal, with instinct and unobserved emotion, never knowing what made me unhappy.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Mansnob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
How I imagine myself:
48C4B0CF 0127 457B 9134 CAC32DEEE2E3
1884783B 266F 417D A3AE 604D4A71FE7A
23511ED3 3BC5 48E2 A954 416AC131DA35

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mansnob and Deleted member 1464
Delusionmaxxing is legit, every normie is using it.

legit, i imagine im Chico 24/7 and when i fuck my pillow im imagining that its his wife that time

• +1
Reactions: Over
this is how i imagine myself

806623424 280428

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and needsolution
legit, i imagine im Chico 24/7 and when i fuck my pillow im imagining that its his wife that time

Some say that it's over if you're sub5 but reality is - its over if you're sub 6'3 prime Chico tbh.

This picture will forever remind me that I will never be as insanely good looking as him. You will never be a walking breathtaking sensation that girls all age stare at.
SmartSelect 20191026 160636 Firefox

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Pietrosiek and needsolution
Some say that it's over if you're sub5 but reality is - its over if you're sub 6'3 prime Chico tbh.

This picture will forever remind me that I will never be as insanely good looking as him. You will never be a walking breathtaking sensation that girls all age stare at.
View attachment 147383
dont even remind me, im watching this video how girls kill each other to touch him and it still hurts same even during 100st time... no matter if you are PSL4, PSL5, PSL6, PSL7

u will never be prime Chico, i would give everything to walk in his shoes for 24 hours of his prime

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Pietrosiek and Over
dont even remind me, im watching this video how girls kill each other to touch him and it still hurts same even during 100st time... no matter if you are PSL4, PSL5, PSL6, PSL7

u will never be prime Chico, i would give everything to walk in his shoes for 24 hours of his prime
Good cope for that is, he's a 1 in 1,000,000,000. It's like I'm not even mad, because it's literally standing next to a guy who just won a fucking jackpot lottery. Chances are so low to be so absurdly good looking that I am not even mad, it just amazes me how insanely lucky he is. And also what amazes me is that he's half Polish, so we share ancestors - it give me some hope that my polack genes are not subhuman, because the only recorded PSL8+ is half polish/half brazilian, lifefuel for us @Pietrosiek

He's 18 in that video, imagine how his high school and college life looked like. Imagine the amount of creampies he must've done to all the JB stacies.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Pietrosiek
Good cope for that is, he's a 1 in 1,000,000,000. It's like I'm not even mad, because it's literally standing next to a guy who just won a fucking jackpot lottery. Chances are so low to be so absurdly good looking that I am not even mad, it just amazes me how insanely lucky he is. And also what amazes me is that he's half Polish, so we share ancestors - it give me some hope that my polack genes are not subhuman, because the only recorded PSL8+ is half polish/half brazilian, lifefuel for us @Pietrosiek

He's 18 in that video, imagine how his high school and college life looked like. Imagine the amount of creampies he must've done to all the JB stacies.
o kurwa ty też polak XDDDD ja też się podnieciłem jak dowiedziałem się że jego starzy to polacy i on kontynuuje nasze świąteczne tradycje z rodziną...

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and Pietrosiek
o kurwa ty też polak XDDDD ja też się podnieciłem jak dowiedziałem się że jego starzy to polacy i on kontynuuje nasze świąteczne tradycje z rodziną...
siema siema

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: needsolution and Over
O kolejny kolega no witam :feelsokman: :feelsohh::feelsohh: jego ojciec jest z Polski. Lifefuel gigantyczny.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
How I imagine myself
Internet Troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
O kolejny kolega no witam :feelsokman: :feelsohh::feelsohh: jego ojciec jest z Polski. Lifefuel gigantyczny.
i to wcale nie zbyt dobrze wyglądający, łysy Janusz i tyle
tak samo z moimi starym, zwykły przeciętny polak po 40 co włosów nie ma a moje rodzeństwo obiektywnie mówiąc to 6.5 i 6PSL... no i ja na końcu około 5.5PSL ale z manlet wzrostem i chujową sylwetką... taki double sui kiedy nawet rodzeństwo podchodzi pod chad tier a ty pod nimi....
zameldujcie sie z @Over zeby wiedzeć ile jest Polaków
ja na .co robiłem polski megthread to w 2 miesiące jest to drugi największy wątek w off-topicu z ponad 800 odpowiedziami

• +1
i to wcale nie zbyt dobrze wyglądający, łysy Janusz i tyle
tak samo z moimi starym, zwykły przeciętny polak po 40 co włosów nie ma a moje rodzeństwo obiektywnie mówiąc to 6.5 i 6PSL... no i ja na końcu około 5.5PSL ale z manlet wzrostem i chujową sylwetką... taki double sui kiedy nawet rodzeństwo podchodzi pod chad tier a ty pod nimi....

ja na .co robiłem polski megthread to w 2 miesiące jest to drugi największy wątek w off-topicu z ponad 800 odpowiedziami
5.5 psl? I jaki ten wzrost dokładnie? Jedli twoje rodzeństwo to legit 6.5psl to polecam top model

5.5 psl? I jaki ten wzrost dokładnie? Jedli twoje rodzeństwo to legit 6.5psl to polecam top model
irl pewnie gdzieś okolice 6.5/10, przed chadlite minimalnie, może jakbym obniżył brwii, dostał rhino + lip lift to bym skoczył do chadlite tier ale nic poza tym gdyż moja główna wada czyli niskie IPD jest nie do naprawienia więc na nic nie licze. wzrost trochę ponad 170cm + 43kg wagi (nie komentuj, jestem po wielu operacjach i traciłem wage)
mój młodszy brat, ledwie 15 lat to legit chad tier, 8/10 irl... najlepiej z całej szkoły wygląda i ma swoich żeńskich orbiterów + dziewczyne LOL
drugi brat to pewnie 7.5/10 dla swojej kategorii wiekowej, oczy łowcy od małego, takie Lachowski tier, brązowe, zero ekspozycji górnych powiek, dobre brwi, dobre wsparcie kości pod nimi, to wysarczy by go wyrzuciło w okolice chadlite/chad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
przejebane stary ja 177cm Ale ryj 4/10

• +1
Reactions: needsolution