How i know that i'm subhuman

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Everytime i finish taking a shower i see myself in the mirror from like 4m. I always see that long bulbous nose and VERYYYYYYYYYYYY LONG PHILTRUM. It's so fucking long. I see also my narrow mouth, with invisible upper lip and full lower lip. When i look in the mirror from close i look less subhuman idon't see that failos so much.

I look better after a shower. Probably since eyebrows are darker, skin looks better

I look better after a shower. Probably since eyebrows are darker, skin looks better
i always look like subhuman, i just look like bigger one after photo. Also i look bad in the mirror from ling distance

i always look like subhuman, i just look like bigger one after photo. Also i look bad in the mirror from ling distance
Leanmaxx skinmaxx and hairmaxx and ascend to high tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Don't worry bro, me and you are the same psl.
I know how u feels

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Pietrosiek
i startled a little girl today :( never began

Leanmaxx skinmaxx and hairmaxx and ascend to high tier normie
The issue is not with his skin, he just lacks harmony in his face.
Unless skin changes harmony.

sougar

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
The issue is not with his skin, he just lacks harmony in his face.
Unless skin changes harmony.
I know that. But he can softmaxx atleast. He looks bloated with acne and like he hasn’t gotten a haircut in 1 year
Help ur brother @Pietrosiek

I know that. But he can softmaxx atleast. He looks bloated with acne and like he hasn’t gotten a haircut in 1 year

Help ur brother @Pietrosiek
I see his photos, his body is rather very Lean, he does bjj as well .
He just isn't attatctive.
He might get to a normie level, but not to a high tier one

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Zygos4Life
I see his photos, his body is rather very Lean, he does bjj as well .
He just isn't attatctive.
He might get to a normie level, but not to a high tier one
Yeah I get that. The problem is his defeatist attitude. When u give him advice he starts bitching how its not worth it and its over for him. If he genuinely listened to serious advice here, he could improve himself by 0.5-1 psl not even kidding

Yeah I get that. The problem is his defeatist attitude. When u give him advice he starts bitching how its not worth it and its over for him. If he genuinely listened to serious advice here, he could improve himself by 0.5-1 psl not even kidding
Well, I don't blame him tbh.
I on a similar psl as him,(when I was leaner then now), and it's very hard to stay positive in that state.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Mateusz74
Well, I don't blame him tbh.
I on a similar psl as him,(when I was leaner then now), and it's very hard to stay positive in that state.
Yeah I can understand what ur saying.

I can't get anywhere without many surgeries. Softmax Ing will get me nothing tbh. I'm below averge even without acne.

Rhino + lip lift

I see im subhuman every time i see a reflective surface