How I look in the car?

Finally unfrauded pics of you. You have a long midface, idk what to to do abut that. Nose is meh as well.

You have a good eye area imo and your skull size is decent. Should lean and anti acne max asap.

Get a shorter hair cut as well. Long hairs don't suit you and your hairline looks decent.

You also need to steal some money from your parents for chin and jaw fillers. They might be able to counter your long midface.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
Finally unfrauded pics of you. You have a long midface, idk what to to do abut that. Nose is meh as well.

You have a good eye area imo and your skull size is decent. Should lean and anti acne max asap.

Get a shorter hair cut as well. Long hairs don't suit you and your hairline looks decent.

You also need to steal some money from your parents for chin and jaw fillers. They might be able to counter your long midface.
Where are my frauded pics? I didnt posted frauded pics. I wont get any fillers or surgeries. My skull is small, its 22.5in. Also i want long hair, short hair look ugly on every one, even Brad pit look like shit with buzzcut

With a proper skin routine, gym and a masculine haircut and cool clothes you would look much better and finally get girls. I am not sure why you are on a looksmaxing site and do not do ANYTHING to improve your looks.

With a proper skin routine, gym and a masculine haircut and cool clothes you would look much better and finally get girls. I am not sure why you are on a looksmaxing site and do not do ANYTHING to improve your looks.
I could get foids ok, i dont want this. Do i look 4psl in those pics? Easy question

I could get foids ok, i dont want this. Do i look 4psl in those pics? Easy question

Who cares about PSL man? Do what you can to improve yourself. You care about hardmaxxing while you aren't even softmaxxed.

Salycilic acid every other day along with adapalene/benz peroxide every other day for clear skin
fashionmaxxing
haircutmaxxing
gymmaxxing

you aren't doing any of this. do you want girls or do you want to complain?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Who cares about PSL man? Do what you can to improve yourself. You care about hardmaxxing while you aren't even softmaxxed.

Salycilic acid every other day along with adapalene/benz peroxide every other day for clear skin
fashionmaxxing
haircutmaxxing
gymmaxxing

you aren't doing any of this. do you want girls or do you want to complain?
I dont want foids. What is my psl tell me. Thats all i want to know.

Where are my frauded pics? I didnt posted frauded pics. I wont get any fillers or surgeries. My skull is small, its 22.5in. Also i want long hair, short hair look ugly on every one, even Brad pit look like shit with buzzcut

You posted some pics where you where in school with other people, looked totally different.

Why would you want long hair? They look bad on you. Shirter hair does not mean buzzcut. But something like 3-5cm would look much better.

You're a retars if you dont get at least a bit of chin filler. Would seriously help your side profile and vet rid of some frontal assymetry.

ok obv it looks horrible but honestly i think you have a big enough head to ascend with hardmaxxing

You posted some pics where you where in school with other people, looked totally different.

Why would you want long hair? They look bad on you. Shirter hair does not mean buzzcut. But something like 3-5cm would look much better.

You're a retars if you dont get at least a bit of chin filler. Would seriously help your side profile and vet rid of some frontal assymetry.
I dont want any surgery or filers. Its all fake. Its not even my fucking body! I will cry that i im so pitifull that i need surgeries to look like human, while my classmate fucked my all my oneitis.
ok obv it looks horrible but honestly i think you have a big enough head to ascend with hardmaxxing
Im not hard maxing.

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel
You look really mad in all of your pics

I dont want any surgery or filers. Its all fake. Its not even my fucking body! I will cry that i im so pitifull that i need surgeries to look like human, while my classmate fucked my all my oneitis.

Im not hard maxing.

If you don't want to looksmax, you should register on .co then and delete your account here.

Or post your oneitis instagram so we can have fun.

If you don't want to looksmax, you should register on .co then and delete your account here.

Or post your oneitis instagram so we can have fun.
Im to much attached here. I will max my skin. Im just asking for psl now. Do i look 4 here?

Smile bro :)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pietrosiek
With potential to become slightly above average if you get lean, get a haircut and do something about your lower third.
So 4psl then.

If you do all the softmaxxes you are ascending and totally slaying this year.

You are going to hogwarts put a happy face.

Pietrosiek

Last edited:
Never mind, this nigga a truecel :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Im 17 yo. So what is my psl? Including skin and with normal skin?
id say 4 or 4.5 psl normie to mid tier normie currently by the time your finished puburty your face might be better structured you could prob reach hier tier normie or chadlite with some surgery

Your jaw will get better by 18.

What is the truth then?

Cope. Theres few guys in my class with really good jawa mine is below averge. If my will get better, their will get better too
not necceceraily they may be more matured already

What is the truth then?

Cope. Theres few guys in my class with really good jawa mine is below averge. If my will get better, their will get better too

What PSL do you think you are? Do your experiences fit with with 4.5 PSL (Able to get a GF, better than average) of that of a subhuman (Virgin, below average)?

You look like a rapist
6D47C169 49EC 4EE5 9C41 B5B07F9D48EC

This will never be you.
10926F66 413B 474B 9FBE 65138834E64C

Time to rope boyo.
What is the truth then?

Get jaw surgery, chin augmentation and a proper skincare routine for your acne. That alone will improve your looks by leaps and bounds. As you can see here.
52A72E7B EFF9 47D5 A0D1 526CB8271DB8
vs
B16C6E2D F842 4C6F B5D9 B67734E6F7BE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Griffith and RichardSpencel
You look like a rapist
View attachment 234098
This will never be you.
View attachment 234113
Time to rope boyo.

Get jaw surgery, chin augmentation and a proper skincare routine for your acne. That alone will improve your looks by leaps and bounds. As you can see here.
View attachment 234117 vs View attachment 234116
I will clean my skin but i cant even think about surgeries now. Maybe at 20 yo i will have 5.5k euro. I dont think that enough for surgeries at that point. Even if i wasnt against surgeries it impossible becouse of money. Maybe i just need to live with rapist halo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I will clean my skin but i cant even think about surgeries now. Maybe at 20 yo i will have 5.5k euro. I dont think that enough for surgeries at that point. Even if i wasnt against surgeries it impossible becouse of money. Maybe i just need to live with rapist halo
You shouldn’t have that kind of mindset. You’re not destined to never become rich, it’s just unlikely. This hasn’t stopped millions of people in the past from becoming rich though.
Getting a proper skincare routine and moneymaking should be your two most important goals right now tbh, unless you plan on looking repulsive forever.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You shouldn’t have that kind of mindset. You’re not destined to never become rich, it’s just unlikely. This hasn’t stopped millions of people in the past from becoming rich though.
Getting a proper skincare routine and moneymaking should be your two most important goals right now tbh, unless you plan on looking repulsive forever.
Well I dont care about getting rich as an adult. I only think about hs and thats it. What is after? I dont care.

Getting your skin in check should be your #1 priority. Otherwise, you look cute enough.

Getting your skin in check should be your #1 priority. Otherwise, you look cute enough.
What you mean by cute? Whta is my psl? Imo i dont look '' cute'' but rather like dog shit low t ogre

What you mean by cute? Whta is my psl? Imo i dont look '' cute'' but rather like dog shit low t ogre
I don't like giving a number when it comes to ratings. That's my rating for you: cute enuf.

How's your atomach sche bro? Took s ahit?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
What PSL do you think you are? Do your experiences fit with with 4.5 PSL (Able to get a GF, better than average) of that of a subhuman (Virgin, below average)?
Well, tbh idk. How i feel? Today i did few pics and i feel kinda gl today, nat a chad but i feel good. Other days i feel like utter shit. A lot of depends from pics itself.

In terms of experiences? I had truecel experiences but also good experiences. I had one foid who was picking me up, she was ugly objecrivly but back then i found her cute. Then i realized she afted slutty to many dudes. Other foid said thta im pitifull and i have no friend and i know that deep down. After few minutes she looked at chad and bite her lips. Shes a cold bitch. After some time she started to act nice to me and even flirt sometimes. Smiling sometimes and when i wasnt going to trip with class together with previous foid she said that she wanted to go with me and why im not going. She tried to Grab my jellies in shope too but i took them from her hand quickly. One imo hot foid said why i eat so much sugar (i was buyong cola every day) becouse it couse my acne. I said that i dont care. Hard to belive that foid wanted me to looksmax. Besides that i was aproached in school buy one foid.

All of that was in middle school 13-16yo. I was tallest guy in the class so maybe it helped idk. From other side i was ignored in hs aka foids didnt aproached me in class. After half a year i changed school and went to only man class. In ms one classmate chad dude was actually getting all foids, other nt dudes were flirting with foids too. Basicly being incel as not having female attention at all was impossible. Even one quite ugly dirty dude had SOME attention when foid wanted him to sit with her as she was alone.

Getting actually foid was impossible for me becouse i had reputation of guy who is scared of talking to foids and who pissed his pants. I didnt had social media for long time. Anyway i thought that im gl becouse i get at least some attention from foids as a aspie.

Once that hot foid asked do i like any foid in my live. Yes, i said, she asked who? I said thats another question. (we were playing game challenge or question i was forces to play it, she was only foid there). Then she wanted me to do pushups as a challenge. She was smiling. Then she went with a guy who mogged me facialy somewhere.

Quite a long isnt it?

why are u so angry