How I look in the car?

3-4 but you should cut the pregnant women hairstyle
Im growing long hair. This is my goal
Rush star chris hemsworth
Rush film course automobile f1 formule1
ChrisHemsworthChrisHemsworthFilmsRushRKsP0 vqbeEl

Well, tbh idk. How i feel? Today i did few pics and i feel kinda gl today, nat a chad but i feel good. Other days i feel like utter shit. A lot of depends from pics itself.

In terms of experiences? I had truecel experiences but also good experiences. I had one foid who was picking me up, she was ugly objecrivly but back then i found her cute. Then i realized she afted slutty to many dudes. Other foid said thta im pitifull and i have no friend and i know that deep down. After few minutes she looked at chad and bite her lips. Shes a cold bitch. After some time she started to act nice to me and even flirt sometimes. Smiling sometimes and when i wasnt going to trip with class together with previous foid she said that she wanted to go with me and why im not going. She tried to Grab my jellies in shope too but i took them from her hand quickly. One imo hot foid said why i eat so much sugar (i was buyong cola every day) becouse it couse my acne. I said that i dont care. Hard to belive that foid wanted me to looksmax. Besides that i was aproached in school buy one foid.

All of that was in middle school 13-16yo. I was tallest guy in the class so maybe it helped idk. From other side i was ignored in hs aka foids didnt aproached me in class. After half a year i changed school and went to only man class. In ms one classmate chad dude was actually getting all foids, other nt dudes were flirting with foids too. Basicly being incel as not having female attention at all was impossible. Even one quite ugly dirty dude had SOME attention when foid wanted him to sit with her as she was alone.

Getting actually foid was impossible for me becouse i had reputation of guy who is scared of talking to foids and who pissed his pants. I didnt had social media for long time. Anyway i thought that im gl becouse i get at least some attention from foids as a aspie.

Once that hot foid asked do i like any foid in my live. Yes, i said, she asked who? I said thats another question. (we were playing game challenge or question i was forces to play it, she was only foid there). Then she wanted me to do pushups as a challenge. She was smiling. Then she went with a guy who mogged me facialy somewhere.

Quite a long isnt it?
@Griffith what do you think?

3-4 but you should cut the pregnant women hairstyle
1psl difference is a lot

@Griffith what do you think?

1psl difference is a lot

Based on these experiences it's kinda hard to believe you are higher than a 4 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Based on these experiences it's kinda hard to believe you are higher than a 4 tbh
Yeah. Its weird that even once foid wanted me to looksmax my skin but it was middle school. Now in hs they dont give a fuck. My acne was worst than now btw. I had legit pizza face not few pimples like now. Idk man, foids were talking to dude who is subhuman chubby ginger. Its hard to say.

I always thought that i was gl becouse ive got something despite being total weird aspie who piss his pants. I had that status of weird guy to this day. Ascending for me is impossible in next 3 years. So basicly im sucked in shit up to 20yo no matter what.

Yeah. Its weird that even once foid wanted me to looksmax my skin but it was middle school. Now in hs they dont give a fuck. My acne was worst than now btw. I had legit pizza face not few pimples like now. Idk man, foids were talking to dude who is subhuman chubby ginger. Its hard to say.

I always thought that i was gl becouse ive got something despite being total weird aspie who piss his pants. I had that status of weird guy to this day. Ascending for me is impossible in next 3 years. So basicly im sucked in shit up to 20yo no matter what.

Wait you are 17??? I thought you were 25-30 wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yes im 17. I look older?

You do look a bit older yeah because of your nasolabial folds, take care of your skin if your collagen gets worse you can say goodbye to ascending.

You do look a bit older yeah because of your nasolabial folds, take care of your skin if your collagen gets worse you can say goodbye to ascending.
I said goodbye to it already
But tbh... I didnt even talked to it

• So Sad
Reactions: Griffith