How I lost my kissless status and got lots of shit for it of course [Final Part]

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Recap: Made out with a girl, arranged to meet at my house for sex

One day before our "meeting" she called me and said that we shuld leave because she didn't feel like it. I was devastated because I had put all my hopes in her.

After a few days of constant drinking and fapping, I called her and asked her if she had any single friends she could hook me up with and she responded that she was the only single girl in her group.

Couple of days later, I called her and asked her if she wanted to meet and talk to which she agreed.

We sat at bench and she was really pissed off from the start. At that point I knew she was long gone and that it was over for me. This is the part were I got lots of shit.

She said that pressured her too much and that she got a bruise on her lips from making out. She also said that I should never persist with girls and that if there is no chemistry I should just leave it.

And we just analyzed our "dates" and she said that she didn't like my personality. She said I was grumpy, pessimistic, calculating, competitive, selfish and that I haven't done anything crazy that would turn her on. And the girl remembered every conversation we had exactly, even the ones from HS (wtf?).

Before I left she said the typical BS "You will date other girls and get more experience" which really pissed me off at the moment because I knew it was over for me.

That was my experience. After that, I didn't get anything tbh. I made a few attempts but they were in vain. Now, it's ust fapping and ldaring, I have given up and tbh seeing how much effort I had to put only to fail, it's pretty obvious that I'm inadequate for this. It either happens naturally or not, if you have to try, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yet you still got a kiss and touched her breasts. Imo this is a win and it's time for you to move on to the next girl

• +1
Yet you still got a kiss and touched her breasts. Imo this is a win and it's time for you to move on to the next girl

Yeah, its better than nothing. Some Incels would kill for just that man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin

It is a win, but I still got lots of shit for it. You can't properly win as an incel

• +1
Dn rd

• +1
lmao she remembered past convos from HS, girls remember everything

• +1