How I lost my kissless status and got lots of shit for it of course [Part 3]

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Recap: Run desperation game, girl asked me to play guitar for her in a public area, I agree like the thirsty beta I am.

I mastered up all confidence in the universe, put my acoustic guitar in its bag and I went to pick her up with my car.

We went to a place by the sea. It was rather isolated at night so there weren't any spectators besides some horny couples who were too busy touching/making out to pay any attention to us.

I played like 30 songs but because it was instrumental she didn't enjoy it much (ALWAYS SING WHEN IN FRONT OF GIRLS). I told her I needed a break. She was just sitting there smoking and gazing at the stars.

I moved a bit closer to her. I tell her "Hey, wanna make out?" and she replied "Look, we don't match". She didn't even flinch and was very cool about it as if she was expecting me to ask her.

I asked her why we don't match and she said that it's because of our opinions. I told her that I feel rejected and she wasn't annoyed discussing about it. I said "Take it easy", she replied "Fine" and just leaned over and we began kissing.

I honestly don't know what got into me. It was as if I sensed that I could "convince" her so I kept persisting. I couldn't lose this one. I don't know why I acted like that. My mind was on autopilot. I didn't think at all, just acted by instinct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mansnob and Lorsss
Recap: Run desperation game, girl asked me to play guitar for her in a public area, I agree like the thirsty beta I am.

I mastered up all confidence in the universe, put my acoustic guitar in its bag and I went to pick her up with my car.

We went to a place by the sea. It was rather isolated at night so there weren't any spectators besides some horny couples who were too busy touching/making out to pay any attention to us.

I played like 30 songs but because it was instrumental she didn't enjoy it much (ALWAYS SING WHEN IN FRONT OF GIRLS). I told her I needed a break. She was just sitting there smoking and gazing at the stars.

I moved a bit closer to her. I tell her "Hey, wanna make out?" and she replied "Look, we don't match". She didn't even flinch and was very cool about it as if she was expecting me to ask her.

I asked her why we don't match and she said that it's because of our opinions. I told her that I feel rejected and she wasn't annoyed discussing about it. I said "Take it easy", she replied "Fine" and just leaned over and we began kissing.

I honestly don't know what got into me. It was as if I sensed that I could "convince" her so I kept persisting. I couldn't lose this one. I don't know why I acted like that. My mind was on autopilot. I didn't think at all, just acted by instinct.

Score.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Wow. Edit: Shit, just now read the topic title date. Sorry, staff.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Tales from tha basement

• JFL
Reactions: left2die
Egw 1-2 dimotikou me mia kopela pou itan prwti mou sxesi kai meta egina beta bluepilled kai ksana exasa full otan imoun 15 se ena tharos is alithia

Panta imouna o asximos tis pareas lol, den kseris poso skata eniwtha

ego na deis. kai den tous akousa, m to pan sta 16 oti einia over kai meta piga san mlkas kai tin epesa sto crush mou

Chad out

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Zeus
ugh the ultimate cuck is still here

No way you got a girl to just agree to kiss you after rejecting you, dn hpn/10

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14