How I made my nose slimmer

GalacticHero

GalacticHero

Diamond
I used to hate my nose since it was big and take a huge space of my face, I noticed recently that it’s looks slim and doesn’t bother me that much.

Let’s keep in mind that
I have read in a health forum before that the nose is a mirror of the liver/kidney health.
So let me share what I did in the past months which might leaded my nose to be slimmer:

1- Liver Flush

Details on it:
I am not sure if it actually helped me or not since I think I failed at every flush I did (eating fatty food before/ eating too early after), but I might haves cleansed my liver without noticing.

2- Following “kokosnazel” protocol
He is a member in this forum who got great health benefits from adding certain foods and supplements.
Quoted from him

restore homeostatsis ( they will cleanse by themself )+ black cumin oil + linseed oil + green tea + some herbs. You will never loss any hair and regrow them, Im telling from my experience ;)

Maca, ashwaganda, bacopa monnier, rhodiola rosea, field horsetail + this oils and a lot of water + patience. :)
Also eat in morning, first when you wake up drink some water with lemon
8 am
biggest meal when sun is highest, around 1-2 pm
and when sun is byebye eat last meal but its up to you tbh
Your androgen receptos and insulin sensitivy is better in morning that at night.

3- extra healthy foods

- saukerkraut (homemade fermented cabbage)
It claimed to have a huge amounts of natural probiotics

- garlic in olive oil fermented for 2 weeks you have to make points in the garlic using fork)
This photo claims a huge health benefits from it:
ACE6F836 8707 48D9 A47C 7B1D84BE4D22

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 21765 and looksmaxmax
sounds like cope, just have nose wing reduction

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
1- Liver Flush
changed my life: way better energy, better libido & digestion. That's only after my 4th flush. I flushed two huges stones, I can pm buts its disgusting ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and GalacticHero
changed my life: way better energy, better libido & digestion. That's only after my 4th flush. I flushed two huges stones, I can pm buts its disgusting ngl.
are they pissed out?

when did this forum start shilling shit similar to aromatherapy with essential oils or middle-aged housewives selling amway and herbalife products?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and LowTrust
Lifefuel for Krautcels

I used to hate my nose since it was big and take a huge space of my face, I noticed recently that it’s looks slim and doesn’t bother me that much.

Let’s keep in mind that
I have read in a health forum before that the nose is a mirror of the liver/kidney health.
So let me share what I did in the past months which might leaded my nose to be slimmer:

1- Liver Flush

Details on it:
I am not sure if it actually helped me or not since I think I failed at every flush I did (eating fatty food before/ eating too early after), but I might haves cleansed my liver without noticing.

2- Following “kokosnazel” protocol
He is a member in this forum who got great health benefits from adding certain foods and supplements.
Quoted from him

3- extra healthy foods

- saukerkraut (homemade fermented cabbage)
It claimed to have a huge amounts of natural probiotics

- garlic in olive oil fermented for 2 weeks you have to make points in the garlic using fork)
This photo claims a huge health benefits from it:
View attachment 2113958
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

No pics, no care

I don’t think this will fix my gook nose

on every forum there is always the spiritual flushing guy always

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531