How I Pulled Myself Together *serious*

@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Cause ur putting toooooo much focus on it
Dude ur at college
Go join a frat or a society and enjoy ur youth dude, bimax wont matter when u have bills to pay and a belly to feed
Realistically, u get ur bimax, Costs a fuck ton of money which u could’ve used elsewhere on a car or smth
Look retarded for 3 months whilst u recover
And before u know it it’s all gone
Well I actually need it. Ortho refused to treat me if I didn't consent to the surgery because otherwise the braces would be pointless.

College is about to be over. I'm hoping med school will be different, but probably not.

yeah, this is something I'd have thought like 3-4 years ago, but my only perspective in life is the fact that I will look better once I get those surgeries, so for me it's a non negotiable necessity (even though the thought itself poisons me each day), as retarded as it sounds man.
I understand dude, just make sure thought goes into it
No harm in thinking twice

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Well I actually need it. Ortho refused to treat me if I didn't consent to the surgery because otherwise the braces would be pointless.

College is about to be over. I'm hoping med school will be different, but probably not.
Yes med school lfggggg
Grind ur ass off picture urself being that rich ass doctor

I understand dude, just make sure thought goes into it
No harm in thinking twice
that's the problem tho bro, there is too much thought about it.
I know exactly what I need softmaxxingwise & hardmaxxingwise and I actively decide to fuck myself every day and act oblivious about the fact that I've thought about the same shit for the 5000th in a row lol
I know what I need, I still search for whatever the fuck

that's the problem tho bro, there is too much thought about it.
I know exactly what I need softmaxxingwise & hardmaxxingwise and I actively decide to fuck myself every day and act oblivious about the fact that I've thought about the same shit for the 5000th in a row lol
The dose makes the damage
I think it seems ur too far in, u just need a break honestly, appreciate the little things, and come back here a bit after and see how u feel and view things, promise it’ll feel diff

• +1
The dose makes the damage
I think it seems ur too far in, u just need a break honestly, appreciate the little things, and come back here a bit after and see how u feel and view things, promise it’ll feel diff
yeah man, u're right.
thanks for the .org therapy session, I honestly hope u don't get rotten by this place, u're a good dude man.

• +1
  • +1
yeah man, u're right.
thanks for the .org therapy session, I honestly hope u don't get rotten by this place, u're a good dude man.
No worries and U too bro, dms open if u ever want to talk
We’re all good brah

• +1
I'm picturing myself becoming a coping betabux :(
No such thing as coping when u are living in a beautiful house with unlimited money in ur bank account :)

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
So did you actually get results with girls

• +1
So did you actually get results with girls
Yes 😭I was fuckimg invisible and an incel, but now I do good for myself, I don’t worry about that anymore
Check my other threads haha I went to the club other day

What did you do to no longer be outed from most social situations
i just cannot stop myself from laughing every time I see this avi

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
yo @smallman do you have the video with that other guys face on the dancing black guy

will mega rep u if you post for me to save

• +1
Reactions: smallman
yo @smallman do you have the video with that other guys face on the dancing black guy

will mega rep u if you post for me to save

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject
From when I was around 16 to 17/18 I had gone through a serious period of sadness, I despised everything about both myself and my life. But now I am 19 almost 20, I can safely say I’m on a good path. Here is a thread that I hope will help someone who is the same as me

Step 1: ACCEPTANCE
nothing interesting, to heal, you must feel. Understand what’s happening to you and backtrack and find out why it has happened. This is okay

Step 2: BELIEF
You need to stop being sorry for yourself and understand how strong you really are, you can pull yourself out of everything

Step 3: ACTION
For me, this involved taking care of my looks (water) but around this time is when I became blackpilled / semi blackpilled and I understood that if I constantly looked like shit, I would have no value, I grew up ugly, and I thought I was going to stay ugly (if you think I’m ugly now, I don’t care, you don’t know my irl). Furthermore, I knew mt sadness was deeply rooted to my basketball career, so I started putting extreme focus on my athletic life to stop putting myself into shitty mind state all the time cause I knew this was my passion and seeing myself underperform ruined me.

Step 4: ENJOY
u can listen to redpill alpha sigma males all u want who tell u to stay indoors and do muh monk mode, but the moral of the story is u could walk out ur house one day and depending where u live either get hit by a car or just fucking murdered, yes, value ur life, but get the fuck out every now and then, meet people, network, go to parties, go speak to that girl, WHO CARES IF SHE REJECTS YOU. DO IT FOR YOURSELF. For me this specifically involved actually getting out and experiencing, I had a house party for my 18th birthday and I remember there being like 100+ people there, I fuckimg loved it and I felt good about myself. DO. DO. DO. You are going to die one day!

Step 5: GIVE YOURSELF PROPS
You are a human fucking being, a bit of life fuel for you, the chance of you even being born is like 1/1000000, relish moments, sadness is normal, anger is normal, But we are made to be happy creatures, top living. It doesn’t matter if ur sub human or whatever u think or incels say u are, u are here at the end of the day, ALL U CAN DO IS MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT U HAVE AND WHAT U ARE (this isn’t cope, this is normal living). Every human is on their own path, on this forum, on the street when u walk past and see every person going elsewhere, on this planet, everyone is doing their own thing. All we can do is LIVE

IT IS NEVER OVER! NEVER NEVER NEVER FUCKKKKKKK LETS GO WHOEEVERS READING THIS U GOT THIS View attachment 2914662View attachment 2914663View attachment 2914664View attachment 2914667View attachment 2914668View attachment 2914669View attachment 2914670
not a molecule

From when I was around 16 to 17/18 I had gone through a serious period of sadness, I despised everything about both myself and my life. But now I am 19 almost 20, I can safely say I’m on a good path. Here is a thread that I hope will help someone who is the same as me

Step 1: ACCEPTANCE
nothing interesting, to heal, you must feel. Understand what’s happening to you and backtrack and find out why it has happened. This is okay

Step 2: BELIEF
You need to stop being sorry for yourself and understand how strong you really are, you can pull yourself out of everything

Step 3: ACTION
For me, this involved taking care of my looks (water) but around this time is when I became blackpilled / semi blackpilled and I understood that if I constantly looked like shit, I would have no value, I grew up ugly, and I thought I was going to stay ugly (if you think I’m ugly now, I don’t care, you don’t know my irl). Furthermore, I knew mt sadness was deeply rooted to my basketball career, so I started putting extreme focus on my athletic life to stop putting myself into shitty mind state all the time cause I knew this was my passion and seeing myself underperform ruined me.

Step 4: ENJOY
u can listen to redpill alpha sigma males all u want who tell u to stay indoors and do muh monk mode, but the moral of the story is u could walk out ur house one day and depending where u live either get hit by a car or just fucking murdered, yes, value ur life, but get the fuck out every now and then, meet people, network, go to parties, go speak to that girl, WHO CARES IF SHE REJECTS YOU. DO IT FOR YOURSELF. For me this specifically involved actually getting out and experiencing, I had a house party for my 18th birthday and I remember there being like 100+ people there, I fuckimg loved it and I felt good about myself. DO. DO. DO. You are going to die one day!

Step 5: GIVE YOURSELF PROPS
You are a human fucking being, a bit of life fuel for you, the chance of you even being born is like 1/1000000, relish moments, sadness is normal, anger is normal, But we are made to be happy creatures, top living. It doesn’t matter if ur sub human or whatever u think or incels say u are, u are here at the end of the day, ALL U CAN DO IS MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT U HAVE AND WHAT U ARE (this isn’t cope, this is normal living). Every human is on their own path, on this forum, on the street when u walk past and see every person going elsewhere, on this planet, everyone is doing their own thing. All we can do is LIVE

IT IS NEVER OVER! NEVER NEVER NEVER FUCKKKKKKK LETS GO WHOEEVERS READING THIS U GOT THIS View attachment 2914662View attachment 2914663View attachment 2914664View attachment 2914667View attachment 2914668View attachment 2914669View attachment 2914670
How tall are u bhai ?

• +1
you never had problems u fucking subhuman
kys

• +1
cool, if I grow a bit more I might start playing basketball also but idk
do it I love basketball