How I Pulled Myself Together *serious*

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Gold
From when I was around 16 to 17/18 I had gone through a serious period of sadness, I despised everything about both myself and my life. But now I am 19 almost 20, I can safely say I’m on a good path. Here is a thread that I hope will help someone who is the same as me

Step 1: ACCEPTANCE
nothing interesting, to heal, you must feel. Understand what’s happening to you and backtrack and find out why it has happened. This is okay

Step 2: BELIEF
You need to stop being sorry for yourself and understand how strong you really are, you can pull yourself out of everything

Step 3: ACTION
For me, this involved taking care of my looks (water) but around this time is when I became blackpilled / semi blackpilled and I understood that if I constantly looked like shit, I would have no value, I grew up ugly, and I thought I was going to stay ugly (if you think I’m ugly now, I don’t care, you don’t know my irl). Furthermore, I knew mt sadness was deeply rooted to my basketball career, so I started putting extreme focus on my athletic life to stop putting myself into shitty mind state all the time cause I knew this was my passion and seeing myself underperform ruined me.

Step 4: ENJOY
u can listen to redpill alpha sigma males all u want who tell u to stay indoors and do muh monk mode, but the moral of the story is u could walk out ur house one day and depending where u live either get hit by a car or just fucking murdered, yes, value ur life, but get the fuck out every now and then, meet people, network, go to parties, go speak to that girl, WHO CARES IF SHE REJECTS YOU. DO IT FOR YOURSELF. For me this specifically involved actually getting out and experiencing, I had a house party for my 18th birthday and I remember there being like 100+ people there, I fuckimg loved it and I felt good about myself. DO. DO. DO. You are going to die one day!

Step 5: GIVE YOURSELF PROPS
You are a human fucking being, a bit of life fuel for you, the chance of you even being born is like 1/1000000, relish moments, sadness is normal, anger is normal, But we are made to be happy creatures, top living. It doesn’t matter if ur sub human or whatever u think or incels say u are, u are here at the end of the day, ALL U CAN DO IS MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT U HAVE AND WHAT U ARE (this isn’t cope, this is normal living). Every human is on their own path, on this forum, on the street when u walk past and see every person going elsewhere, on this planet, everyone is doing their own thing. All we can do is LIVE

IT IS NEVER OVER! NEVER NEVER NEVER FUCKKKKKKK LETS GO WHOEEVERS READING THIS U GOT THIS
281E9764 6DF3 4201 9FBA DF64124E7440
E358AC42 B9AB 415F B7F5 A3F1405D8636
EB90D253 84E5 433B 95AF A67FAC437B82
A86AABA3 A581 41CA 8010 F3737BE5907E
2DE45D77 EE81 4475 9C92 0971436CB58A
38E6B9C3 4A5A 4BE6 A7C8 88F1FB81533C
572CD96F 9D3C 4025 A002 723899BD8B5A

Attachments

• A7BD1438-FC29-415D-B933-A783BCCB7E9C.jpeg
    A7BD1438-FC29-415D-B933-A783BCCB7E9C.jpeg
    491.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 54128D8C-A121-432C-948A-F950A1FE7A89.jpeg
    54128D8C-A121-432C-948A-F950A1FE7A89.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, future_, p0lishsubhuman and 21 others
Dnrd graycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, panfacemogger, Lonenely sigma and 1 other person
You are not the main character. You will not fix years of loneliness for these incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, northern mogger, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
love ur attitude but positivity on .org is like throwing a flashlight in an Indian sewer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 56and3psl, Aero, synock21 and 19 others
You are not the main character. You will not fix years of loneliness for these incels.
I am not the main character, yes ur right
What is ur point ?

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
love ur attitude but positivity on .org is like throwing a flashlight in an Indian sewer
Yeah I know, I’m just waiting for this thread to get bombed with racist hate comments

• +1
Yeah I know, I’m just waiting for this thread to get bombed with racist hate comments
I'm kinda getting tired of this shit man, rotting while scrolling each thread and blasting my brain with all kinds of negative bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: ALTF4, Costcosuperstore, LowTierVitoBss and 1 other person
I'm kinda getting tired of this shit man, rotting while scrolling each thread and blasting my brain with all kinds of negative bullshit.
Well I hope this thread was a break for you bhai

From when I was around 16 to 17/18 I had gone through a serious period of sadness, I despised everything about both myself and my life. But now I am 19 almost 20, I can safely say I’m on a good path. Here is a thread that I hope will help someone who is the same as me

nothing interesting, to heal, you must feel. Understand what’s happening to you and backtrack and find out why it has happened. This is okay

You need to stop being sorry for yourself and understand how strong you really are, you can pull yourself out of everything

For me, this involved taking care of my looks (water) but around this time is when I became blackpilled / semi blackpilled and I understood that if I constantly looked like shit, I would have no value, I grew up ugly, and I thought I was going to stay ugly (if you think I’m ugly now, I don’t care, you don’t know my irl). Furthermore, I knew mt sadness was deeply rooted to my basketball career, so I started putting extreme focus on my athletic life to stop putting myself into shitty mind state all the time cause I knew this was my passion and seeing myself underperform ruined me.

u can listen to redpill alpha sigma males all u want who tell u to stay indoors and do muh monk mode, but the moral of the story is u could walk out ur house one day and depending where u live either get hit by a car or just fucking murdered, yes, value ur life, but get the fuck out every now and then, meet people, network, go to parties, go speak to that girl, WHO CARES IF SHE REJECTS YOU. DO IT FOR YOURSELF. For me this specifically involved actually getting out and experiencing, I had a house party for my 18th birthday and I remember there being like 100+ people there, I fuckimg loved it and I felt good about myself. DO. DO. DO. You are going to die one day!

You are a human fucking being, a bit of life fuel for you, the chance of you even being born is like 1/1000000, relish moments, sadness is normal, anger is normal, But we are made to be happy creatures, top living. It doesn’t matter if ur sub human or whatever u think or incels say u are, u are here at the end of the day, ALL U CAN DO IS MAKE THE BEST OF WHAT U HAVE AND WHAT U ARE (this isn’t cope, this is normal living). Every human is on their own path, on this forum, on the street when u walk past and see every person going elsewhere, on this planet, everyone is doing their own thing. All we can do is LIVE

IT IS NEVER OVER! NEVER NEVER NEVER FUCKKKKKKK LETS GO WHOEEVERS READING THIS U GOT THIS View attachment 2914662View attachment 2914663View attachment 2914664View attachment 2914667View attachment 2914668View attachment 2914669View attachment 2914670
So this is what bluepill therapy will get me. Happy for you, I guess, I hope your self delusion won't end and that you continue to cope for the rest of your life.

• +1
Reactions: say∅ and Monobloc
in the time I took off of .org I found out that like 2 girls like me and I came to appreciate life more instead of being a doomer, sometimes all you need is a break brah

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
in the time I took off of .org I found out that like 2 girls like me and I came to appreciate life more instead of being a doomer, sometimes all you need is a break brah
Genuinely bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and Lebron_James
So this is what bluepill therapy will get me. Happy for you, I guess, I hope your self delusion won't end and that you continue to cope for the rest of your life.
Cope is law tbf
This isn’t blue pill tho, no point trying to preach that to aspies
I’m just trying to help doomers, be bp’d by all means

• +1
Reactions: future_ and mewingmaxxer
W mindset but you look the same ngl

• +1
Cope is law tbf
This isn’t blue pill tho, no point trying to preach that to aspies
I’m just trying to help doomers, be bp’d by all means
How do I cope with constantly being mogged and being invisible to the girls that I am attracted to. Or do I have to convince myself that I'm attracted to the uggos who are attracted to me.

• +1
Reactions: future_, HTN_Mentalcel and sub5pslathlete
How do I cope with constantly being mogged and being invisible to the girls that I am attracted to. Or do I have to convince myself that I'm attracted to the uggos who are attracted to me.
NTmaxx mainly tbf, if ur invisible it is either cause u are sub5 which I doubt (by irl standards not psl autism). And if u have girls that r attracted to u that doesn’t mean ur invisible, even if u think they’re ugly
Ur good

• +1
You look so sad in the before

• +1

IT IS NEVER OVER! NEVER NEVER NEVER FUCKKKKKKK LETS GO WHOEEVERS READING THIS U GOT THIS View attachment 2914662View attachment 2914663View attachment 2914664View attachment 2914667View attachment 2914668View attachment 2914669View attachment 2914670
Probably will be my last thread here for a while or for however long idk
I’ve got what I wanted from here, Ik
what I’m going to do with my life going forward

• +1
NTmaxx mainly tbf, if ur invisible it is either cause u are sub5 which I doubt (by irl standards not psl autism). And if u have girls that r attracted to u that doesn’t mean ur invisible, even if u think they’re ugly
Ur good
Then explain to me why none of the actually cute girls reciprocate attraction.

• +1
Dnr but seems like a good thread bro good shit

• +1
I have a gf, rot in uni (like actually rot, I don't do shit rn) & lead a pretty good life from the outside, I have no reason to feel like a doomer but I just use the fact that I'm not as attractive as I want to be as an excuse to just do nothing at all while letting go of my looks completely, eating shit all the time and stuff (maybe it's not even about the looks and I just use it to cope with something, who knows)
Idk man, it's just fucked. Coming back to this site everytime, every fucking 10-20 minutes, I've pretty much ingrained this autistic black pill lifestyle of analyzing everything and myself and can't get out of it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future_, dehydrated, Lebron_James and 1 other person
Then explain to me why none of the actually cute girls reciprocate attraction.
Unless ur oozing sex appeal like Jason momoa or statusmaxxed to Olympus, a girl won’t reciprocate attraction if u entice it in her first

I think u should maybe go out one night to a club or bar with some friends and just make it ur goal to try get as many girls as possible

• +1
At the time I was doing nothing with my life and I was basically outed from most social situations in my area ie house parties etc
I wasn’t experiencing fun whilst my friends were
Plus I was a major basketballcel but even that was shit at the time cause I was just getting compared to 6’9 beasts whilst being a 6’2 cuck

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and smallman
At the time I was doing nothing with my life and I was basically outed from most social situations in my area ie house parties etc
I wasn’t experiencing fun whilst my friends were
Plus I was a major basketballcel but even that was shit at the time cause I was just getting compared to 6’9 beasts whilst being a 6’2 cuck
What did you do to no longer be outed from most social situations

• +1
I have a gf, rot in uni (like actually rot, I don't do shit rn) & lead a pretty good life from the outside, I have no reason to feel like a doomer but I just use the fact that I'm not as attractive as I want to be as an excuse to just do nothing at all while letting go of my looks completely, eating shit all the time and stuff (maybe it's not even about the looks and I just use it to cope with something, who knows)
Idk man, it's just fucked. Coming back to this site everytime, every fucking 10-20 minutes, I've pretty much ingrained this autistic black pill lifestyle of analyzing everything and myself and can't get out of it.
It’s okay bro
U have a gf, spend time w her, enjoy her (yk what I mean). Just live ur life
If u don’t think ur attractive, take steps to change that, but unless everyday u have someone calling u fuckimg repulsive, ur good bro
Promise

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, panfacemogger and smallman
Unless ur oozing sex appeal like Jason momoa or statusmaxxed to Olympus, a girl won’t reciprocate attraction if u entice it in her first

I think u should maybe go out one night to a club or bar with some friends and just make it ur goal to try get as many girls as possible
I'm waiting for the braces and bimax to be done first before I even attempt that. The one time I did end up at a party, my mogger friend literally got all the attention and I was there with absolutely nothing. They didn't even remember my name JFL. And I'm supposed to be happy about that?

• +1
I'm waiting for the braces and bimax to be done first before I even attempt that. The one time I did end up at a party, my mogger friend literally got all the attention and I was there with absolutely nothing. They didn't even remember my name JFL. And I'm supposed to be happy about that?
No need to seethe at ur friend jfl, u shouldn’t have accepted him doing his thing and just left urself out
U are the prize

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future_, mewingmaxxer, KpopmaxxingGuy and 1 other person
hop off the org please

What did you do to no longer be outed from most social situations
Fixed my appearance and then I had a party at my house which made people realise I was actually really cool
Started building from there whilst softmaxxing and doing gay shit like haircuts and Ntmaxx and “game” and all went good

• +1
  • +1
Fixed my appearance and then I had a party at my house which made people realise I was actually really cool
Started building from there whilst softmaxxing and doing gay shit like haircuts and Ntmaxx and “game” and all went good
Nice man, how old were u before and now?

• +1
  • +1
It’s okay bro
U have a gf, spend time w her, enjoy her (yk what I mean). Just live ur life
If u don’t think ur attractive, take steps to change that, but unless everyday u have someone calling u fuckimg repulsive, ur good bro
Promise
yeah I'm spending a lot of time with her, but everytime I'm alone it's like I'm incel again lol. just obsessively checking my facial features and making myself feel bad for it.

The thought is pretty much set in stone now that I need surgeries to get to the point I like and I have no way of obtaining money rn at all.
So I've doomed myself in this negative loop of roasting my own ass.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and sub5pslathlete
No need to seethe at ur friend jfl, u shouldn’t have accepted him doing his thing and just left urself out
U are the prize
Well the thing is, he wasn't doing his thing. He wasn't doing anything, it just fell on his lap. And I looksmaxxed to get to that point, but the genetic mog was so strong.

• +1
yeah I'm spending a lot of time with her, but everytime I'm alone it's like I'm incel again lol. just obsessively checking my facial features and making myself feel bad for it.

The thought is pretty much set in stone now that I need surgeries to get to the point I like and I have no way of obtaining money rn at all.
So I've doomed myself in this negative loop of roasting my own ass.
U don’t need surgery unless u genuinely need surgery, notice how the people who did get surgeries on this forum and gloated about it just lost all their friends and loved ones in the process OR hopped off this sight now everyone just speculates what happened to them
Orb, Crisick, BGM

• +1
Well the thing is, he wasn't doing his thing. He wasn't doing anything, it just fell on his lap. And I looksmaxxed to get to that point, but the genetic mog was so strong.
That’s always gonna happen tho dude, can’t win em all, next time u go to a party, do whatever u can to make URSELF feel like the shit beforehand even if that means fucking bone smashing ur zygos or idk jfl 😂😂go, get tipsy, do some NT dancing, and talk to some stacys

• +1
That’s always gonna happen tho dude, can’t win em all, next time u go to a party, do whatever u can to make URSELF feel like the shit beforehand even if that means fucking bone smashing ur zygos or idk jfl 😂😂go, get tipsy, do some NT dancing, and talk to some stacys
I wish I had this level of inner peace. I'm just getting mogged constantly in college, so it feels extra shitty. This wasn't an isolated event, it happens frequently, despite my looksmaxxing. I'm just hoping my bimax will ascend me.

I wish I had this level of inner peace. I'm just getting mogged constantly in college, so it feels extra shitty. This wasn't an isolated event, it happens frequently, despite my looksmaxxing. I'm just hoping my bimax will ascend me.
Cause ur putting toooooo much focus on it
Dude ur at college
Go join a frat or a society and enjoy ur youth dude, bimax wont matter when u have bills to pay and a belly to feed
Realistically, u get ur bimax, Costs a fuck ton of money which u could’ve used elsewhere on a car or smth
Look retarded for 3 months whilst u recover
And before u know it it’s all gone

• +1
Reactions: future_
U don’t need surgery unless u genuinely need surgery, notice how the people who did get surgeries on this forum and gloated about it just lost all their friends and loved ones in the process OR hopped off this sight now everyone just speculates what happened to them
Orb, Crisick, BGM
yeah, this is something I'd have thought like 3-4 years ago, but my only perspective in life is the fact that I will look better once I get those surgeries, so for me it's a non negotiable necessity (even though the thought itself poisons me each day), as retarded as it sounds man.

• +1