How I quit my alcohol and cigarette abuse with one tool

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I used to abuse cigarettes and alcohol for years and it was a struggle to quit, until one day I read about ADHD and how people with ADHD crave drugs, cigarettes and alcohol. They constantly need their fix to compensate for low dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain.

I’m not hamza or other pathetic curries so I won’t tell you to stop scrolling social media—but to actually put an end to your addiction without suffering like that.

I started taking GPC with phosphatidyl and tyrosine (separate bottle). Best taken in the morning. They increase dopamine and norepinephrine levels in the brain.

Doesn’t give you much of a high, but it increases your focus levels and makes you more calm. My craving for these abusive substances (nicotine and alcohol) has vanished completely and it’s been gone for months.

You can drink coffee with the supplements or an energy drink, they seem to improve the efficacy of these supplements.

• Love it
Reactions: proxyy
Nice

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
May you please send Amazon links for each product that you listed? Just wondering what brand you use

• +1
May you please send Amazon links for each product that you listed? Just wondering what brand you use
Doctor’s best for gpc and phosphatidyl.

Tyrosine doesn’t matter which brand.

• +1
Reactions: Duderino
Bump

• +1
Side effects ? Impact on Health?

• +1
Side effects ? Impact on Health?
I haven’t experienced side effects and studies don’t show many side effects.

Huberman talked about them in many videos you can check that out tbh

• +1
Reactions: clank_anon