How I trained my dog to fuck my girlfriends mouth

British Incel

British Incel

Bronze
To help her be sure about all this, do a bit of research on what a dog’s cock looks like and how large it can be for different breeds. In general, smaller breeds like Cocker Spaniels and Greyhounds have penises that are just two to three inches in length beyond the knot that is present at its base (for an explanation of what a knot is, see below). This represents what I call the “suck-able length’, the part that your girlfriend or wife will be able to take into her mouth. In terms of thickness, these smaller dog cocks are generally between ½ and one inch in maximum diameter (again, what I mean by maximum diameter will be explained in a page or two).

Medium-sized dogs like Labradors and Golden Retrievers are a bit more of a mouthful, with dicks that average 4 to 6 inches in length and are about one inch thick. German Shepherds and Great Danes are a bit bigger still, between 5 and 7 inches long and 1½ inches thick. And the largest dicks of all belong to Dobermans and Bull Mastiffs, averaging 7 to 10 inches long and up to 2 inches thick.

One disadvantage of the really large breeds is that their cocks are SO long and thick, they really might cause throat damage with all that aggressive humping going on. However, the small dogs might not be as much fun, and generally need to be sucked actively, rather than being used to fuck a girl’s mouth. In general, medium to medium-large breeds like Labradors, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds and Bulldogs work the best, since the dogs and their dicks are both large enough but not excessive (though your GF might need to pick fur out of her teeth with the longer-haired breeds like Goldens).

When Jennifer decided she wanted me to help train my dog to fuck her mouth, our dog was a one-year old Doberman male, and Dobermans have among the largest dicks of any dog. Jennifer was used to huge cocks, though, and was extremely excited to add my Barney’s cock to her list of cocks to suck. And despite his fearsome appearance, Barney was and remains a real suck (no pun intended). Really! Pet his belly and he’s in heaven. I couldn’t imagine what having Jennifer suck his dick would do, but she and I were eager to find out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and BrahminBoss
Dnrd suck my dick bitch

Dobermans and Bull Mastiffs, averaging 7 to 10 inches long and up to 2 inches thick.

Stacy/ Becky's dog dickmogs you into the stratosphere, incel.

Never in my life did I think I would be reading something like this. Should have roped back in 2010. Take me back to 1999 and keep me there.

It's truly over