how i went from ltn to a chadlite model in two years of looksmaxxing

F

f3dy

Iron
2 years difference.
went from disrespected no friends shy 5'8 ltn to 6'2 chadlite respected by everyone, getting attention everywhere and getting signed to a modelling agency.
It's not over you just gotta put in the work and want it as bad as you wanna breath, it was hard asf.
My genetics are shitty asf. I couldn't bench the bar at 15 years old when i went to the gym for the first time and from my parents genetics i would've been average height. my jawline was non existent before even when i lost the weight. I did my researches and there is so many healthy but hard ways to ascend and improve your looks that aren't talked about anywhere ask me anything ill let you know.

Attachments

• IMG_2031.png
    IMG_2031.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • RPReplay_Final1702920648.mov
    2.8 MB
  • A891F64B-4D26-4D5C-BF3B-BBBFEA4F4557.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • IMG_0762.jpeg
    IMG_0762.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, watah, Yerico7 and 5 others
Nice work buddy, what you did?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Chadlite in the sahara desert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx, RealNinja, JeromeMorrow and 49 others
2 years difference.
went from disrespected no friends shy 5'8 ltn to 6'2 chadlite respected by everyone, getting attention everywhere and getting signed to a modelling agency.
It's not over you just gotta put in the work and want it as bad as you wanna breath, it was hard asf.
My genetics are shitty asf. I couldn't bench the bar at 15 years old when i went to the gym for the first time and from my parents genetics i would've been average height. my jawline was non existent before even when i lost the weight. I did my researches and there is so many healthy but hard ways to ascend and improve your looks that aren't talked about anywhere ask me anything ill let you know.
Nice ascension buddy boyo. Only softmaxxing or also hardmaxxing? Drop ur methods that ascended u the hardest

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and BrutalMogger
Nice work buddy, what you did?
i did too many things, be more specific for example tell me what i did to boost my height or smth like that

• +1
Nice ascension buddy boyo. Only softmaxxing or also hardmaxxing? Drop ur methods that ascended u the hardest
He just took off his glasses, lost 10 pounds, and went through puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Goldenlightskin, RealNinja, gustn and 21 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive, treezy456 and BrutalMogger
good transformation but ur not chadlite,more like mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gustn, pl@yboi, eiegta and 12 others
Chadlite? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dsheppa, EverythingMattersCel, Linus1888 and 5 others
ur not chadlite, ur just an average + tall mulatto, thats why u got signed to be a model

• +1
Reactions: innerlight, LegitUser, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
2 years difference.
Chadlite in the hooker bar of mumbai

• +1
I agree that you can get female attention as a 6'2 strong mtn but you are far away from being objectively beautiful and even more far away from being a model unless you nichemax
Also wtf is that hair ?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and BrutalMogger
2 years difference.
chadlite in unknown lands

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Linus1888, i.blame.buzz and BrutalMogger
2 years difference.
chalite next week in delhi? sure maybe

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and i.blame.buzz
2 years difference.
what did you do to get hollow cheeks exept from the lower you bf cause i noticed your facial structured changed slihly was it solely puberty or

What did you do to become taller

ur face is still mtn

2 years difference.
what was the height growth throughout the years; how tall are ur parents

Buddy boyo don’t destroy my hopes :feelswhy:

what was the height growth throughout the years; how tall are ur parents
gained like 3 inches each year in two years mainly because of doing 20h intermittent fasting everyday which boosts HGH and sleeping 9 hours and taking all vitamins. my mom is 5'4 and my dad is 5'10

Last edited:
What did you do to become taller
mainly because of doing intermittent fasting like our ancestors everyday for 20 hours which boosts HGH a lot and getting 9 hours of sleep

what did you do to get hollow cheeks exept from the lower you bf cause i noticed your facial structured changed slihly was it solely puberty or
you need to boost your testosterone and HGH by doing resistance training and fasting 20 hours a day. sleep and get your vitamins and minerals this is based on researches i did and my experience

You're not chadlite
my face is htn but i have a good frame and perfect height, i see everyone is clowning me for claiming chadlite i might be wrong abt it. I just assumed that because i get a lot of female attention like crazy, i can easily hookup with girls. fun fact i hooked up with a baddie today at her place that i met yesterday and she is 20 years old and im 17 just had to lie about my age

I agree that you can get female attention as a 6'2 strong mtn but you are far away from being objectively beautiful and even more far away from being a model unless you nichemax
Also wtf is that hair ?:lul:
i am signed to a modelling agency and i get where you're coming from and why you're clowning my hair and my face. You clearly don't understand female gaze. Keep coping i get compliments on a daily basis.

no surgery i'm 17. Best advice i'd say basically get 9 hours of sleep every night eat only clean food fast for 20 hours a day (this one helped the best do your research it boosts HGH which prolly upgraded my bone structure and boost height like crazy) working out getting your vitamins and minerals getting sunlight going outside all the time, basically live like our ancestors. obv i don't think all of this matters if you're over 20. do the basic softmaxxing shit like chewing falim and skincare

BRO I NEED EXACTLY WHAT YO DID FOR HEIGHT

what's your ancestry, do you perhaps have eskimo admixture? I recognise the shape of your side profile.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
2 years difference.
chadlite JFL

chadlite sideprofile

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Chadlite in the streets of damascus

• JFL
Reactions: nosecel (sec acc) and hoping to improve
what's your ancestry, do you perhaps have eskimo admixture? I recognise the shape of your side profile.
I am from tunisia, it's in north africa but both my parents come from different ancestors, i would say its a mix of arab and amazigh

face is mtn but I don't doubt you have great appeal based on height and frame.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
i am signed to a modelling agency and i get where you're coming from and why you're clowning my hair and my face. You clearly don't understand female gaze. Keep coping i get compliments on a daily basis.
which modelling agency. Drop your portfolio or else you are a coping liar

yours is more masculine and i'm trying to have a pretty boy look

Mogger frame

• +1
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo