how i went from ltn to a chadlite model in two years of looksmaxxing

which modelling agency. Drop your portfolio or else you are a coping liar
i don't want to share my name so i won't give you the agency but here are pictures from my last shoot

Attachments

• IMG_1966.jpeg
    IMG_1966.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2058.jpeg
    IMG_2058.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
hi bro
You were discovered or did you present your portfolio at different agencies?

took some mid pictures in my room showing frame and features theee months ago i didn't expect anything tbh and sent them to three agencies in my city go in models.com and you can find agencies in your city one of them wanted me to come to the agency i went to one took pictures and go home then they called me back for an interview and to sign the contract, one of the agency i applied to contacted me but only after i signed. here are the pictures ive sent when you on the website to apply agencies will tell you what kind of pictures they want just follow

Attachments

• IMG_9878.jpeg
    IMG_9878.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9900.jpeg
    IMG_9900.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9972.jpeg
    IMG_9972.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
took some mid pictures in my room showing frame and features theee months ago i didn't expect anything tbh and sent them to three agencies in my city go in models.com and you can find agencies in your city one of them wanted me to come to the agency i went to one took pictures and go home then they called me back for an interview and to sign the contract, one of the agency i applied to contacted me but only after i signed. here are the pictures ive sent when you on the website to apply agencies will tell you what kind of pictures they want just follow
how much you make

Hi bro, this might sound mean but model agency’s now days hire uncanny valley weird, looking people so to say that your a “model” as an achievement of looksmaxxing is completely wrong, instead you should focus on to how to actually achieve good looks, ur not a chadlite just because your a “model”, I’m gonna ldar now thanks 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ThraxxGlo
Hi bro, this might sound mean but model agency’s now days hire uncanny valley weird, looking people so to say that your a “model” as an achievement of looksmaxxing is completely wrong, instead you should focus on to how to actually achieve good looks, ur not a chadlite just because your a “model”, I’m gonna ldar now thanks 🙏
what would you rate me

2 yıl fark.
Saygısız, arkadaşsız, utangaç 1.72 boyundan, herkes tarafından saygı duyulan, her yerde ilgi gören ve bir modellik ajansıyla anlaşan 1.88 boyunda bir erkeğe dönüştü.
Bitmedi, sadece çalışmaya devam etmelisin ve bunu nefes aldığın kadar çok istemelisin, gerçekten çok zordu.
Genetiğim berbat asf. İlk defa spor salonuna gittiğimde 15 yaşında halter kaldıramıyordum ve ailemin genetiğine göre ortalama boyda olurdum. Kilo verdiğimde bile çene çizgim yoktu. Araştırmalarımı yaptım ve hiçbir yerde bahsedilmeyen, görünüşünüzü geliştirmenin ve yükseltmenin sağlıklı ama zor yolları var. Bana bir şey sorun, size bildiririm.
What did you do for a prominent jawline?

Güzel iş dostum, ne yaptın?
Çene hattınızın belirginleşmesi için ne yaptırdınız?
Falim gum, yüksek'yi artırma ve ağırlık kaldırma ve günde 20 saat oruç tutarak kemiklerinizin büyümesi için iyi bir uyku çekin
Falim gum, hgh'yi artırın ve ağırlık kaldırarak ve günde 20 saat oruç tutarak test edin kemiklerinizin büyümesi için iyi bir uyku çekin

Falim gum, hgh'yi artırın ve ağırlık kaldırarak ve günde 20 saat oruç tutarak test edin kemiklerinizin büyümesi için iyi bir uyku çekin
Thank you bro ♥️

Ah, then I'll try this.
If it doesn't work, I'll go to a professional photographer to make the book for me.

yours is more masculine and i'm trying to have a pretty boy look
youre anything but a pretty boy youre trying to be, youre at most htn just because of your height, id say your face is mtn. Theres a lot of flaws

sorry but not chadlite,
u just got that lanky build & frame most agencies look for