HOW IM GETTING PUSSY TONIGHT AFTER DRY STREAK

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
3 GRAMS PHENIBUT

ALREADY ON 500MG TEST ERECTION WILL BE GREAT (HAVENT SLAYED WHILE ON GEAR)

+ ALCHOHOL FROM THE BAR OR SMTH

PLEASE LORD GANDY DONT FLAKE ON ME, FOIDS THAT DONT FLAKE ARE LEGIT GUARANTEED SLAYS ON GOD 💯

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, WishIwasChico, flippasav and 6 others
3 GRAMS PHENIBUT

PLEASE LORD GANDY DONT FLAKE ON ME, FOIDS THAT DONT FLAKE ARE LEGIT GUARANTEED SLAYS ON GOD 💯
Fuark phenibut is god tier. I know it's kicking in when I can't take off my headphones because music sounds too good.

I was taking 9-13 grams every day at one point, that's how bad my addiction was.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, try2beme, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
Fuark phenibut is god tier. I know it's kicking in when I can't take off my headphones because music sounds too good.

I was taking 9-13 grams every day at one point, that's how bad my addiction was.
Wtf nigga. I never even tried 3g. 2g was barely hitting so I’m upping it to 3g for today

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and TechnoBoss
Wtf nigga. I never even tried 3g. 2g was barely hitting so I’m upping it to 3g for today
Do you have a tolerance at all from the last time you took 2g? If 2g barely hit, take 3-3.25g that should be enough.

I ended up in the hospital from a Phenibut overdose I was so far gone I had just kept redosing and redosing (I knew better, but I just felt like I could handle all of it) and then eventually I kept nodding off while awake. Woke up to being handcuffed by police, then put in an ambulance. Then woke up a day later. Wasn't fun.

Anyway, if you're gonna take 3.25g of phen, do it on an empty stomach & then wait till it FULLY kicks in like 4 and a half hours later before you start drinking. And just order beer bro don't drink shots if you're new to over 3g of phen.

Which Stacy are you meeting at the bar btw?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, try2beme and Reformed
Do you have a tolerance at all from the last time you took 2g? If 2g barely hit, take 3-3.25g that should be enough.

I ended up in the hospital from a Phenibut overdose I was so far gone I had just kept redosing and redosing (I knew better, but I just felt like I could handle all of it) and then eventually I kept nodding off while awake. Woke up to being handcuffed by police, then put in an ambulance. Then woke up a day later. Wasn't fun.

Anyway, if you're gonna take 3.25g of phen, do it on an empty stomach & then wait till it FULLY kicks in like 4 and a half hours later before you start drinking. And just order beer bro don't drink shots if you're new to over 3g of phen.

Which Stacy are you meeting at the bar btw?
Damn nigga ur crazy. I think 3g will be right rn, also I’m always guaranteed to be low inhibit after alcohol so it doesn’t matter (phenibut is more of like a pre game)

C0F67BC6 128A 4C97 A15F D548A925B67D

I’m meeting her. If u want full pic PM I guess but she’s nothing special. The other legit Stacie’s lives too far for today

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and TechnoBoss
Damn nigga ur crazy. I think 3g will be right rn, also I’m always guaranteed to be low inhibit after alcohol so it doesn’t matter (phenibut is more of like a pre game)

View attachment 2790797

I’m meeting her. If u want full pic PM I guess but she’s nothing special. The other legit Stacie’s lives too far for today
Mirin text game

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Chintuck22 and Reformed
Mirin text game
I mean there wasn’t game she just responded :lul: . It’s luck there’s no point in strategizing texts cus some bitches just stop talking for no reason (we’ll obv there is a reason she found someone who mogs you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and TechnoBoss
jesus, 2 threads and alot of bragging about this one slay (has not even happened yet)

how long was that dry streak :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
get this bag bro

• +1
3 GRAMS PHENIBUT

Who you fucking bro a girl from tinder?

• +1
3 GRAMS PHENIBUT

Bros got the bonerfuel ready🔥

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back