How I'm gonna avoid recession after successfully moving my jaws forward

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
Nobody talks about this, but you can relapse, even after a double jaw surgery, I read of cases where the patients lost few mm of forward growth due to incorrect oral posture and mouth breathing.

My strategy is simple and expensive, my lower jaw will be moved forward by imdo, 1cm roughly. Then I'll get 2 teeth implants where there's new space and alveolar bone. The same will be done for the upper jaw for a total of 4 new teeth

This way, my results will be consolidated until death.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Administrator, FatmanO, Lorsss and 6 others
high iq

post results when it is done
high iq

post results when it is done
is ur mandible recessed that bad tho?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
so you're not getting MSE?

keep your molars together and you will be fine, without tongue presence it may narrow but molars together will prevent any recession and probably even give you more advancements

keep your molars together and you will be fine, without tongue presence it may narrow but molars together will prevent any recession and probably even give you more advancements
What do you mean? I'm gonna get 2 set of extra molars in the new bone created at the end of the mouth. All the other teeth will be constantly locked together by the braces.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and forwardgrowth
Random question: what is ur psl?

You said you were a 6'2" prettyboy, why go through so much effort when youre set?

Random question: what is ur psl?

You said you were a 6'2" prettyboy, why go through so much effort when youre set?
I have been rated 5.5/8
And many girls gave me 8/10 irl.

My problem is my side profile. Whoever says side profile doesn't count, only front, should rope instantly.

I never realized how sub-human I was on my side until I took a picture of the reflection of my self in the mirror.

That was my true self, without lens distortions.

Ngl it shocked me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3177
I have been rated 5.5/8

My problem is my side profile. Whoever says side profile doesn't count, only front, should rope instantly.

I never realized how sub-human I was on my side until I took a picture of the reflection of my self in the mirror.

Ngl it shocked me.
I had the same experience. My jaw looked so small and the angle was so crooked... my chin was below the Frankfurt line and my nose looked way too big and crooked. I'm so insecure now due to that, fuck

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I have been rated 5.5/8

Ngl it shocked me.
How much psl front woud u change with these surgeriea?

I have been rated 5.5/8

Ngl it shocked me.
The first time you see your true self on the mirror is shocking lmao. Now i grab a small mirror and point it at the big mirror to see my true self in motion.

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
How much psl front woud u change with these surgeriea?
I forget to say that obviously also my 3/4 is subpar. With these things I will ascend so fucking hard, you have no idea.

I'm not deformed, nor an incel, I can hook up with beckies, but I want to live at the maximum of my genetic potential.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 3962, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
The first time you see your true self on the mirror is shocking lmao. Now i grab a small mirror and point it at the big mirror to see my true self in motion.
When I do this I look literally deformed. One of my eyes is way below the line of my other eye. Now I know people just interact with me due to normalcy, not because I look okay. jfl it's a brutal life

When I do this I look literally deformed. One of my eyes is way below the line of my other eye. Now I know people just interact with me due to normalcy, not because I look okay. jfl it's a brutal life
Yeah somehow all your assymetry and shit becomes day clear visible when you see your non-mirrored self its brutal. But its also related to your brain playing tricks since you're used to snapchat/instagram camera, theres a lot of theory behind it. Makes you wonder if someone that meets you for the first time gets to see all the assymetry, or if your friends since they are used to you dont see it, just like you're used to seeing yourself in the mirrored version... its fucked

Yeah somehow all your assymetry and shit becomes day clear visible when you see your non-mirrored self its brutal. But its also related to your brain playing tricks since you're used to snapchat/instagram camera, theres a lot of theory behind it. Makes you wonder if someone that meets you for the first time gets to see all the assymetry, or if your friends since they are used to you dont see it, just like you're used to seeing yourself in the mirrored version... its fucked
It's truly brutal. I like to think I look the way I see myself in the mirror with slight changes. Otherwise I'd notice gauging asymmetry every time I look at someone else in a mirror, which I don't (or don't notice). Either way my profile is still fucked up

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
It's truly brutal. I like to think I look the way I see myself in the mirror with slight changes. Otherwise I'd notice gauging asymmetry every time I look at someone else in a mirror, which I don't (or don't notice). Either way my profile is still fucked up
I had a experience that made my brain even more fucked up, i was in the mirror trying new glasses and my dad passed by and told me if he could try them on. So he looked in the mirror and i saw him thru it, and for some fucking reason i noticed an assymetry on his nose??? literally never not even in pics had i seen it, like it was crooked to the side. Now that just makes me wonder if that's what he sees everyday despite it literally not being noticeable. It fucked me up.

As for friends i have seen some thru the mirror and they just look different (since im not used to seeing them flipped in that way) but no assymetry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
I had a experience that made my brain even more fucked up, i was in the mirror trying new glasses and my dad passed by and told me if he could try them on. So he looked in the mirror and i saw him thru it, and for some fucking reason i noticed an assymetry on his nose??? literally never not even in pics had i seen it, like it was crooked to the side. Now that just makes me wonder if that's what he sees everyday despite it literally not being noticeable. It fucked me up.

As for friends i have seen some thru the mirror and they just look different (since im not used to seeing them flipped in that way) but no assymetry.
Mirrors are fucking brutal. I remember my mother taking a pic of me when I was 13 and I looked like SHIT, while looking normal in the mirror. It got me depressed like hell. But in other pictures I look good, like I see myself in the mirror, and they're selfies. Generally I'm not the one taking these, so I'm guessing it's lens distortion and slight BDD and mirror distortion. Fucking can't know what's real or not

• +1
I forget to say that obviously also my 3/4 is subpar. With these things I will ascend so fucking hard, you have no idea.

I'm not deformed, nor an incel, I can hook up with beckies, but I want to live at the maximum of my genetic potential.
What is your height

Everyone has asymmetry big man

It haunts me too, yes

• So Sad
Nobody talks about this, but you can relapse, even after a double jaw surgery, I read of cases where the patients lost few mm of forward growth due to incorrect oral posture and mouth breathing.

My strategy is simple and expensive, my lower jaw will be moved forward by imdo, 1cm roughly. Then I'll get 2 teeth implants where there's new space and alveolar bone. The same will be done for the upper jaw for a total of 4 new teeth

Question could this recession work with implants? or is it just surgery

I have been rated 5.5/8

Ngl it shocked me.
Wtf I assumed you were some incel autist tbqh, good for you brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and CopeAndRope

Same as u bro. Once i fix my recession ill be a slayer. My front is good but whenever i see my side profile i get a massive cortisol spike.
Do you think double jaw is significantly better or worse than what you’re doing?

I'm rooting for your ascension bro.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and CopeAndRope
What do you mean? I'm gonna get 2 set of extra molars in the new bone created at the end of the mouth. All the other teeth will be constantly locked together by the braces.
What about wisdom teeth?

What about wisdom teeth?
apparently wisdom teeth can change the structure of a persons face and make it look skinnier or longer. search it up

didnt I tell you about third molar transplant a month ago?

Also, you could use Flurbiprofen to consolidate the bone gains. It should be avaiable over the counter

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and CopeAndRope
apparently wisdom teeth can change the structure of a persons face and make it look skinnier or longer. search it up
That wasn't my point. He wants tooth implants behind his last molars but how's that gonna work if there's wisdom teeth (in the bone)?

That wasn't my point. He wants tooth implants behind his last molars but how's that gonna work if there's wisdom teeth (in the bone)?
oh sorry. and regarding my original post - i was meant to write 'apparently removing wisdom teeth'

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Same as u bro. Once i fix my recession ill be a slayer. My front is good but whenever i see my side profile i get a massive cortisol spike.
Do you think double jaw is significantly better or worse than what you’re doing?
It can help. I prefer something more "natural" which is distraction osteogenesis. I want an harmonious displacement of my facial bones.

What about wisdom teeth?
Basically I'm putting back my wisdom teeth, only this time they will be made of titanium :lul:.

If you already have them, you don't need extra teeth.

didnt I tell you about third molar transplant a month ago?

Also, you could use Flurbiprofen to consolidate the bone gains. It should be avaiable over the counter
I don't remember sorry.
Tell me more about this drug.

Question could this recession work with implants? or is it just surgery
I don't understand your question. Reformulate it please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I read of cases where the patients lost few mm of forward growth due to incorrect oral posture and mouth breathing.
Why not just keep correct oral posture and nasal breathe?

It can help. I prefer something more "natural" which is distraction osteogenesis. I want an harmonious displacement of my facial bones.

Basically I'm putting back my wisdom teeth, only this time they will be made of titanium :lul:.

If you already have them, you don't need extra teeth.

I don't remember sorry.
Tell me more about this drug.

I don't understand your question. Reformulate it please.

There was a decrease in osteoclast numbers (-62 to -70%), an insignificant decrease in osteoblast numbers (-5 to -30%) per mm of bone surface and a decrease in osteoclast to osteoblast ratio (-35 to -56%). The findings presented are compatible with the conclusion that flurbiprofen, induced changes in rapidly growing long bones by reducing osteoclast activity and recruitment, stimulating longitudinal and radial growth, increasing the cortical bone mass by stimulated periosteal bone growth and depressed endosteal resorption, and increasing cancellous bone mass by depressed trabecular bone resorption without affecting bone formation.

There was an insignificant increase in metaphyseal cancellous bone mass. The current study leads to the conclusion that flurbiprofen-stimulated periosteal bone growth was due to direct stimulation of osteoblast recruitment and activity independent of longitudinal bone growth. Further, it confirms early findings in young rats that flurbiprofen induced depressed bone resorption without lowering bone formation. However, because of insufficient treatment time, the older rat did not accumulate bone as the young rats did.

Watanabe et al. noted that the analgesic effect of chlorpheniramine (a 1st AH) is superior to that of flurbiprofen (an NSAID) in patients with TMD.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and CopeAndRope

this apply only to people that are still in development ? if i am 26 same for me ?
BTW Lilith skull mogs everyone here to gandy and back jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: WBC323

There was a decrease in osteoclast numbers (-62 to -70%), an insignificant decrease in osteoblast numbers (-5 to -30%) per mm of bone surface and a decrease in osteoclast to osteoblast ratio (-35 to -56%). The findings presented are compatible with the conclusion that flurbiprofen, induced changes in rapidly growing long bones by reducing osteoclast activity and recruitment, stimulating longitudinal and radial growth, increasing the cortical bone mass by stimulated periosteal bone growth and depressed endosteal resorption, and increasing cancellous bone mass by depressed trabecular bone resorption without affecting bone formation.

There was an insignificant increase in metaphyseal cancellous bone mass. The current study leads to the conclusion that flurbiprofen-stimulated periosteal bone growth was due to direct stimulation of osteoblast recruitment and activity independent of longitudinal bone growth. Further, it confirms early findings in young rats that flurbiprofen induced depressed bone resorption without lowering bone formation. However, because of insufficient treatment time, the older rat did not accumulate bone as the young rats did.

Watanabe et al. noted that the analgesic effect of chlorpheniramine (a 1st AH) is superior to that of flurbiprofen (an NSAID) in patients with TMD.
Nice, I'm gonna study its interactions and probably stack it with steroids to have maximum bone remodeling.

this apply only to people that are still in development ? if i am 26 same for me ?
BTW Lilith skull mogs everyone here to gandy and back jfl :lul:
It applies to adults as well, one's body always tries to return to its sub-human genetic blueprint. :feelskek:

Not only her skull, have you seen her fg, zygos, eye area, lips and ratios? Perfect. Her artist must be a blackpilled guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Nice, I'm gonna study its interactions and probably stack it with steroids to have maximum bone remodeling.

It applies to adults as well, one's body always tries to return to its sub-human genetic blueprint. :feelskek:

Not only her skull, have you seen her fg, zygos, eye area, lips and ratios? Perfect. Her artist must be a blackpilled guy.
I dont think it helps remodelling

probably even the opposite, it causes growth instead

Osteoclasts decrease

I dont think it helps remodelling

probably even the opposite, it causes growth instead

Osteoclasts decrease
I didn't get it then. If I take Flurbiprofen while I'm using the fp and all the other do devices, what will happen? It will induce the creation of more new bone cells than naturally?

So will you have a 20 tooth smile or what?

So will you have a 20 tooth smile or what?
probably 14 or 16 will be clearly visible when smiling. Now only 12 are visible with 4 in the corner semi-visible covered in the shadows.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
IMDO basically has the same function as a Double Jaw Surgery? It moves the lower jaw forward?

I didn't get it then. If I take Flurbiprofen while I'm using the fp and all the other do devices, what will happen? It will induce the creation of more new bone cells than naturally?
you break bone, it heals faster

you expand maxilla and split suture - the suture heals faster and stronger

You said remodelling, like when the ramus remodels when you pull maxilla forward

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

So in conclusion you are getting MSE and FP and then MSDO for transversal expansion and IMDO for saggital expansion?

So in conclusion you are getting MSE and FP and then MSDO for transversal expansion and IMDO for saggital expansion?
I'm getting everything together at the same time, I don't want to endure different bone cuts on different days, that's too much pain, even under anesthesia.

I'm getting everything together at the same time, I don't want to endure different bone cuts on different days, that's too much pain, even under anesthesia.
MSDO expands like 1mm per day

MSE combined with FP takes a lot longer

I would just do MSE and FP for like 10 months and then after that 10 days of MSDO / IMDO to align the jaws

MSDO expands like 1mm per day

MSE combined with FP takes a lot longer

I would just do MSE and FP for like 10 months and then after that 10 days of MSDO / IMDO to align the jaws
You don't know how much you're moving with the fp. That's why is "good" to have your lower jaw protruded first, so you'll know for sure when you reached 1cm with your maxilla, also by then you can remove the msdo, imdo, because your bone is fully consolidated. Instead, your way, you'll have to keep them still a few months. And have to endure 2 separate bone cuts distanced by 10 months. Not worth it personally.