How I'm gonna larp being rich

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I'm working for minimum wage atm and i don't really have any expenses. (Live at my parents house.)
The first thing im gonna save up for is an RX8

(can buy one of these for around 3k euros)

Now I know you might think this car is just regualar traffic, and I agree with you. It looks just like a normal car. But here is the good part, I'm gonna throw a sick body kit on it and make it look something like this one

Then i just have to buy a lot of car parts to make it looks better (Looksmaxxing my car:ROFLMAO:)

I think i'll spend around 10k in total to build a car like this since I work at a garage and i can use all the tools for myself after the shifts.

Then i'll wait untill im 23 years old to buy my next status upgrade.

Suzuki Hayabusa :love:

This shit only costs around like 5k euros and was one of the fastest bikes ever made. Imagine how much you can brag to foids when you're able to say that your motorcycle can go 300 km/h.:ROFLMAO:

Then when i acquire these two vehicles im gonna move to somewhere in Spain with my friends and become a bartender (inspired by @Amnesia ). And get unlimited slays.

is this a good plan?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma, PseudoMaxxer, yeeyeeslayer and 11 others
I'm working for minimum wage atm and i don't really have any expenses. (Live at my parents house.)

View attachment 2918653

Now I know you might think this car is just regualar traffic, and I agree with you. It looks just like a normal car. But here is the good part, I'm gonna throw a sick body kit on it and make it look something like this one

View attachment 2918659
Then i just have to buy a lot of car parts to make it looks better (Looksmaxxing my car:ROFLMAO:)

I think i'll spend around 10k in total to build a car like this since I work at a garage and i can use all the tools for myself after the shifts.

View attachment 2918674

This shit only costs around like 5k euros and was one of the fastest bikes ever made. Imagine how much you can brag to foids when you're able to say that your motorcycle can go 300 km/h.:ROFLMAO:

Then when i acquire these two vehicles im gonna move to somewhere in Spain with my friends and become a bartender (inspired by @Amnesia ). And get unlimited slays.

is this a good plan?
imagine larping as rich JFL, invest all that in a business involving AI and scamming lonely men on tinder/onlfans. you'll acc be rich

• +1
Reactions: noobs, try2beme, greycel and 2 others
imagine larping as rich JFL, invest all that in a business involving AI and scamming lonely men on tinder/onlfans. you'll acc be rich
And how did that work out for you?

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and noodlelover
And how did that work out for you?
i just hit the 10k mark not too long ago, the AI shit only makes like 500 a month JFL, but thats how i got the funds to start another investment

i just hit the 10k mark not too long ago, the AI shit only makes like 500 a month JFL, but thats how i got the funds to start another investment
i started my buisness start of april

Money is life in this times bro.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme, insufferableincel and 3 others
calling it larp (im coping since i earn 8 euros per hour)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, reek, 97baHater and 2 others
calling it larp (im coping since i earn 8 euros per hour)
But still if I am able to afford those 2 vehicles i would be happy as fuck

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
solid lifemaxxing plan ngl

mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, boss8055 and Zeta
im getting bmw f10 next year as a 18 year old, girls better be on my dick 24/7 or i will just nevre leave my house again

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
buy kawasaki ninja looks dope is like 4k

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Yeah i might, will just look for a good deal. Ideally a Hayabusa cuz i love it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater and ambi
Yeah i might, will just look for a good deal. Ideally a Hayabusa cuz i love it
Hayabusa is good but aint it expensive?
Also, i might take some inspo from your post, i need to do smth w myself and larp some wealth too ur post motivated me a bit

Invest the money on starting a business to become rich

invest the money into LARPing as rich

is this a good plan?
Does one even meet the looks threshold?

An ugly dude with a nice car. Is still an ugly guy, and whom probably don't wanna sleep with him.

Does one even meet the looks threshold?

An ugly dude with a nice car. Is still an ugly guy, and whom probably don't wanna sleep with him.
You can see what i look like in my avi and signature

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

View attachment 2918653

View attachment 2918659

View attachment 2918674

is this a good plan?
Congrats on the betabux LTR. Of course it won't last long, since the moment she tells you to buy something you won't be able to.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You can see what i look like in my avi and signature
Brutals if you need to walk the path of the money/betabuxx cope to attract women.

Congrats on the betabux LTR. Of course it won't last long, since the moment she tells you to buy something you won't be able to.
Then I'll just tell her "No" retard

Then ill get another stacy to bounce on my dick
She won't bounce on your dick or even think about it. The only thing she'll care about is sucking your wallet dry. You won't even see her underwear before you invest money into her.

She won't bounce on your dick or even think about it. The only thing she'll care about is sucking your wallet dry. You won't even see her underwear before you invest money into her.
Experiences have told me different, you wouldn’t know

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
buy reps

• +1
wait till u find out they dont care how fast ur bike can go, they care about ur height, skin colour, face

wait till u find out they dont care how fast ur bike can go, they care about ur height, skin colour, face
yeah, i don't need to worry about those things :LOL:

with your base you can spend that money on surgeries then make money with your looks

View attachment 2918653

View attachment 2918659

View attachment 2918674

is this a good plan?
its easy, rent expensive cars, go to expensive places etc, take pictures of all of it. make rich friends and piggyback them... then start selling some course on how to get rich. u can buy and copy courses you find fro other successful creators. just remix with AI.

• JFL
I think my lips look better
maybe in texture but not in lip seal imo. u can think what u want tho i was just trying to help

• +1
great way to get fucking DUDES to be obsessed with you... motorcycles are just like the gym.. u think girls will like u, then every guy asks your bench press.. with a motorcycle you got every hairy man asking how many cc's ur engine is bro, what's the fastest u ever went, "god i wish i had a bike but i'm too scared", etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and Miant Gimplants

View attachment 2918653

View attachment 2918659

View attachment 2918674

is this a good plan?
Just do safe gambling (normal stocks) and try to get lucky

My grandpa invested in Neste in the 90s or something and spent like a few thousand dollars but then neste became a huge company in finland and he made over 10k:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Ive tried it too but got unlucky and lost 50€, but now the stock has came back up and ive made 5€

• JFL
great way to get fucking DUDES to be obsessed with you... motorcycles are just like the gym.. u think girls will like u, then every guy asks your bench press.. with a motorcycle you got every hairy man asking how many cc's ur engine is bro, what's the fastest u ever went, "god i wish i had a bike but i'm too scared", etc
I’m still gonna buy a motorcycle since it’s cool as fuck brah. And girls do like em. Just not if you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I’m still gonna buy a motorcycle since it’s cool as fuck brah. And girls do like em. Just not if you’re ugly
Girls would like a bicycle with a missing front wheel if you're hot.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and try2beme

View attachment 2918653

View attachment 2918659

View attachment 2918674

is this a good plan?
Get into modelling sir

• +1