How I'm gonna larp being rich

:ROFLMAO:
Materialism is more important when it comes to larping as rich
Yeah but if you look like a bum good luck pulling that off
Hahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
i just hit the 10k mark not too long ago, the AI shit only makes like 500 a month JFL, but thats how i got the funds to start another investment
How do you start investing as a beginner?

I'm working for minimum wage atm and i don't really have any expenses. (Live at my parents house.)
The first thing im gonna save up for is an RX8

View attachment 2918653
(can buy one of these for around 3k euros)

Now I know you might think this car is just regualar traffic, and I agree with you. It looks just like a normal car. But here is the good part, I'm gonna throw a sick body kit on it and make it look something like this one

View attachment 2918659
Then i just have to buy a lot of car parts to make it looks better (Looksmaxxing my car:ROFLMAO:)

I think i'll spend around 10k in total to build a car like this since I work at a garage and i can use all the tools for myself after the shifts.

Then i'll wait untill im 23 years old to buy my next status upgrade.

View attachment 2918674

Suzuki Hayabusa :love:

This shit only costs around like 5k euros and was one of the fastest bikes ever made. Imagine how much you can brag to foids when you're able to say that your motorcycle can go 300 km/h.:ROFLMAO:

Then when i acquire these two vehicles im gonna move to somewhere in Spain with my friends and become a bartender (inspired by @Amnesia ). And get unlimited slays.

is this a good plan?
good idea, girls dont gaf your motorcycle can drive 300mk/h tho

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
good idea, girls dont gaf your motorcycle can drive 300mk/h tho
Girls dont give af about anything except your looks and money

Literally have similiar Plans tho im going with a Mitsubishi Eclipse which you can get for around 5k