How I'm Mastering Rental Property Cash Flow Passive Income Method in Just 1 Week & [Pirating $40,000 Worth of Information]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I want to learn how to buy property, rent it out for more than the mortgage repayments every month so I make cash flow passive income every month of like $300-500 per property.

So to master this im doing 2 things

1. Pirated courses,

theres a few 1000-5000 dollar courses on this. but im pirating them. listening to them while im at work or while driving to and from work in the car
and writing notes as i hear important information

2. Pirated audiobooks

after completing all the course on this ive got a decent understanding of how to do it. but not a complete mastery of it. so im turning to books

but cba to read a book so im pirating the audiobooks

i found the top 10 books on this topic, ordered them in order of most reviews and listening to them 1 by 1.

will listen at work and in the car again

so by the end of next week, or the week after. i should have a fully indepth knowledge of everything about this topic and then i can start doing it

thousands of dollars of information downloaded for free, and digested while working/driving

DUMBFUCK
that Mensa tested IQ has gotta be wrong cuz property investment is dog rn markets are going to crap rn and you buy homes 😂
YOU NEED TO BUY STAKES IN COMPANIES OR COMPANIES AS A WHOLE BECAUSE THEY GENERATE STABLE AND SUPPLEMENTABLE CASHFLOW
I'd buy some from them below they are legit I sold my prior ecom store on there, and on top of that I would advise you to buy a woman's clothing and or make up store cuz WOMEN ARE 80% OF THE CONSUMER BASE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 26859
markets are going to crap rn
literally the ideal time to buy

and these cash flow methods arent really affected by those things. not looking for appreciation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
YOU NEED TO BUY STAKES IN COMPANIES OR COMPANIES AS A WHOLE BECAUSE THEY GENERATE STABLE AND SUPPLEMENTABLE CASHFLOW
I'd buy some from them below they are legit I sold my prior ecom store on there, and on top of that I would advise you to buy a woman's clothing and or make up store cuz WOMEN ARE 80% OF THE CONSUMER BASE
also persuing ecom

why spend thousands on a store tho when u could just copy them in every aspect for free

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
not being millionaire before 20 is sad

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, rooman, justinzayn and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Owning businesses > Property

A combination of both is the best

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24507, justinzayn and 3 others
Owning businesses > Property

A combination of both is the best
yes bro , the problem im having is

im persuing ecom but its not guaranteed. what if it doesnt work out

whereas property is just guaranteed

so trying to persue both so i have chance to make a lot of money via ecom. but also security with property. but im spreading myself thin with my shitty wagie salary

take notes & action.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and midlatinocel
I want to learn how to buy property, rent it out for more than the mortgage repayments every month so I make cash flow passive income every month of like $300-500 per property.

1. Pirated courses,

theres a few 1000-5000 dollar courses on this. but im pirating them. listening to them while im at work or while driving to and from work in the car

2. Pirated audiobooks

after completing all the course on this ive got a decent understanding of how to do it. but not a complete mastery of it. so im turning to books

i found the top 10 books on this topic, ordered them in order of most reviews and listening to them 1 by 1.

so by the end of next week, or the week after. i should have a fully indepth knowledge of everything about this topic and then i can start doing it

thousands of dollars of information downloaded for free, and digested while working/driving
I'm 14, any ideas to make money to start to create a passive income?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 24507
also persuing ecom

why spend thousands on a store tho when u could just copy them in every aspect for free
they have established customers and already established domains and everything is set up

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Holy fuck at learning all that just pay someone else who is actually a fucking expert to run it
It's actually straight forward tbh. Just too time-consuming for me personally. But yeah, if you find a person you can trust, you can outsource a lot of the process. Just make sure you are the person who controls the money and all big decisions.

respect bro share it with us

they have established customers and already established domains and everything is set up
customers buy once u retard and it takes like 30 seconds to register a domain

i dont think ur built for this business

• So Sad
Reactions: midlatinocel
that information is worthless and you're wasting your time. making money mostly comes from intuition. it's genetic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TeenAscender and Deleted member 26859
that information is worthless and you're wasting your time. making money mostly comes from intuition. it's genetic.
You’ve never worked a day in ur life

customers buy once u retard and it takes like 30 seconds to register a domain

i dont think ur built for this business
U think if I take adderall on an IQ test my score would discernibly improve

1. Pirated courses,

2. Pirated audiobooks

The only thing that everyone needs is enough money to buy a property to rent out. Good luck doing that with home prices and high mortgage rates .

The only hope is somehow all these companies that bought all these homes are forced to liquidate them if we have some liquidity crisis like 2008, or 2020 ( but the feds acted so fast we didn't have a prolonged crash).

Ideally we stay in depressed economic activity while having a good job market ( so we keep our jobs while stocks and housing market are low )

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

1. Pirated courses,

2. Pirated audiobooks

Let me know if any of this is worth it. ima have the capitial to start buying soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859