How important is a thick neck?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
I said to some foids today i plan on training my neck so it becomes thick and they said i should never do it thick necks look disgusting and that mine is perfect as it is, it looks aesthetic and cute jfl at them trying to put me off of bettering myself. Are neck exercises really effective, and are they safe for posture, I'm kind of cautious to not get some wierd posture by overtraining my neck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and 5 others
A thick neck is actually important, jfl at them saying you got a cute neck :feelskek:
A thick neck is a very important transition from a pretty boy to a "chad"

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Slob, Biscuits and 20 others
Hella important
If you have a pretty boy face, and have a thick neck you'll start to look like a robust pretty boy chad hybrid
If you have a masc face, it'll further masculinise you and therefore give you an advantage when it comes to that niche

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96, AscendingHero and 6 others
Jfl if you believe anything a girl would say they're virtue signalling a thick neck is essential for a manly frame

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Norwooder and 16 others
Jfl if you believe anything a girl would say would they're virtue signalling a thick neck is essential for a manly frame
Can you train neck with homemade stuff?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Most looksmaxxing is in vain except for

Muscle
Lowbf
Neckmaxxing
Hairmaxxing
Skinmaxxing

So its fucking important brah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5891, BigBoy and 4 others
Only to a decent level.
Dont overdo and look sick

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Women are retarded and don’t actually consciously realise what their attracted to. Those that do will lie and virtue signal. Get your neck thick as FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96, BigBoy and 4 others
Every good looking person usually has a thicker neck than normal, even if they're skinny.

92b204708e59f891cf43d46f38c35994da5354f369d2e4e3f975d125df42a06c

Meeks is maesthetic but has a thickish neck. I'd say atleast train it to this level. Many people have naturally thick necks as well.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, WatermelonLover, Deleted member 10413 and 7 others
foids also say personality matter if you're gonna believe everything they say you might as well leave the site

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and EthnicelAscension
You broke rule number 1 of listening to what a woman says and taking it seriously

• +1
Reactions: Biscuits, BigBoy, ascension and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
never ever listen to what a woman says about attraction.

even prettyboy models nearly always have a thick nick that is at least as wide as their jaw and cheeks.

Jordan Barrett is a skinny fgt but still has a super thick masculine neck.

if you have a thin neck that is narrower than your head it looks sickly and weak.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, BigBoy, middayshowers and 3 others
It's important but for me I was born with a fairly thick neck so sometimes my head legit looks a like a dick.

NECK CANNOT BE UNDERSTATED.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 1100, Eazybone187 and 4 others

Case in point

• +1
Reactions: Eazybone187, EthnicelAscension, Titbot and 1 other person
Curently training neck

When you tell a person you want x feature, they imagine it in the 99th percentile.

I want a thick neck - I want a huge neck
I want a good body - I want to roidcel
I want to be lean - I want to be anorexic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679
I been training neck 2x a week for a month now. Where the fuck are the neck gains?
That doesn't make sense, I've been training neck for a couple of weeks and I literally gained .25-.5 inches in neck circumference, maybe you're doing your exercises wrong?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
That doesn't make sense, I've been training neck for a couple of weeks and I literally gained .25-.5 inches in neck circumference, maybe you're doing your exercises wrong?

Train everyday . One day with weight 5x30 and one day without 7x60 . Take one day break every 4 days.

• +1
Reactions: Eazybone187 and EthnicelAscension
When you tell a person you want x feature, they imagine it in the 99th percentile.

I want a thick neck - I want a huge neck
I want a good body - I want to roidcel
I want to be lean - I want to be anorexic

LOL true most people think in terms of extremes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Very important for normies.

Gives huge masc points.

If you are sophisticated male model - not needed. But only way for normie to ascend is by being ultra masc and neck is mandatory for that. Thankfully I discovered perfect routine for it and no shirts fit me anymore.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96 and Rift
My neck got thicker since I started boxing

its actually crazy how being a trump supporter equals low iq, this vid proved my point
Trump is actually black pilled as fuck and made fun of people with pencil necks