How important is money for slaying?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I feel like women are turning more and more into gold diggers. I know black pill is king but if you dont have money, they will not stay with you, you can just change your rotation. I get dusgusted by the fact I have to move up in life and get a good career just to have a parasite leeching off my success later in life. Rather be homeless and chicks obsessing over my looks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
u gotta be Rich asl 🔥 bill gates type shit innit

I feel like women are turning more and more into gold diggers. I know black pill is king but if you dont have money, they will not stay with you, you can just change your rotation. I get dusgusted by the fact I have to move up in life and get a good career just to have a parasite leeching off my success later in life. Rather be homeless and chicks obsessing over my looks tbh
Just get it out a bitch what is your looks level

Just get it out a bitch what is your looks level
Nah my goal is to get women to pay for ME. I had this situation two times in my life, they just found me attractive enough so they didnt care I had no money and they paid for everything. The goal is to become so attractive that girls will simp for you. If you regularly spend money on a chick, that means you are beta buxxing and compensate for a lack of pussy tingles

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Hot women/baddies are playtoys for rich men.

Six figure income is bare minimum these days, you need mid 6 figs - millions a year to betabuxx anymore.

Money is critical.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Repentsinner

Six figure income is bare minimum these days, you need mid 6 figs - millions a year to betabuxx anymore.

Money is critical.
But they dont get wet for these rich guys. They just use them as ATM machines and cheat on the side.

Also look at university students, biggest chads are broke

But I agree for anything long term you have to betabux at least a little bit like going to restaurants together. I would still prefer to just date a chick that has a job so I wont be exploited and we just take turns in paying. Thats the best case scenario after a girl paying everything for you, because if she cheats or things end, you wont regret everything that much since you werent married or you didnt spend a lot of money on her.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel

Money is critical.
more opinionis on this?

But they dont get wet for these rich guys. They just use them as ATM machines and cheat on the side.

Also look at university students, biggest chads are broke

But I agree for anything long term you have to betabux at least a little bit like going to restaurants together. I would still prefer to just date a chick that has a job so I wont be exploited and we just take turns in paying. Thats the best case scenario after a girl paying everything for you, because if she cheats or things end, you wont regret everything that much since you werent married or you didnt spend a lot of money on her.
dont need money for slaying at all. Long term GF/marriage with hot traditional women you need to be able to provide a decent living. I agree on the 50/50 thing btw, I dont see the point in dating western feminist women and providing for them. Not that i can anyway. She is gonna pay her rent :lul: