How important is skull size?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
I just measured out my skull and I now I can put my subhumanity in more quantitative terms.

I measured:
-Head Breadth (14.1cm, 2.4percentile {just fucking kill me} compared to men, 25percentile compared to women {it's over})
-Head length (from under the chin to the top of the head) (23.0cm, 41percentile compared to men, 92percentile compared to women {some minor lifefuel})
-bitragion breadth (13.1cm, similar to head breadth)
-circumference is 55cm (don't have any data on percentiles, but it is below average, not by a lot though)

I got all the numbers from here:
It also shows some pictures, explaining the technical lingo.

If you post some head moggings, that's cool I don't care anymore. I just want to know, if I will ever be able to attract a female human being if she sees my skull.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 6789
No skull circumference for my balding scalp and recessed ethnic face

IMG 20200721 0918563

What if I'm tall, white, blue eyed, dark blonde, with wide shoulders, 19cm dick, over 145iq, +lefort1 to treat my recession (obv. skullcells always have recession), is skullsize really that important?? I come to think it actually is. It's probably the biggest most brutal pill to swallow.
Cope you libtard you are not 145 IQ unless you know calc 3 + sine gordon equation + laplace equation

If your viscerocranium is big and masculine dysmorphic you can get away with a smaller neurocranium, if you viscerocranium is small znd neurocranim is also small is a death senctence. I myself have a 22,5 inch head circumference but my face is kinda short and compact, so whem I go to gym and I compare with others by head kinda look small, but I can beard froud so I don't give much fuck about it.

I just measured out my skull and I now I can put my subhumanity in more quantitative terms.

I measured:
-Head Breadth (14.1cm, 2.4percentile {just fucking kill me} compared to men, 25percentile compared to women {it's over})
-Head length (from under the chin to the top of the head) (23.0cm, 41percentile compared to men, 92percentile compared to women {some minor lifefuel})
-bitragion breadth (13.1cm, similar to head breadth)
-circumference is 55cm (don't have any data on percentiles, but it is below average, not by a lot though)

I got all the numbers from here:
It also shows some pictures, explaining the technical lingo.

If you post some head moggings, that's cool I don't care anymore. I just want to know, if I will ever be able to attract a female human being if she sees my skull.
skull/facepill is second most important pill. over before it even began.