How important is skull size?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
I just measured out my skull and I now I can put my subhumanity in more quantitative terms.

I measured:
-Head Breadth (14.1cm, 2.4percentile {just fucking kill me} compared to men, 25percentile compared to women {it's over})
-Head length (from under the chin to the top of the head) (23.0cm, 41percentile compared to men, 92percentile compared to women {some minor lifefuel})
-bitragion breadth (13.1cm, similar to head breadth)
-circumference is 55cm (don't have any data on percentiles, but it is below average, not by a lot though)

I got all the numbers from here:
It also shows some pictures, explaining the technical lingo.

If you post some head moggings, that's cool I don't care anymore. I just want to know, if I will ever be able to attract a female human being if she sees my skull.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 6789
Skull pill is the most important pill

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 6789
bigger skull size makes one look more masculine and adds presence look at brad pitt, tyler maher, chico, meeks, cruise all have big skulls etc

• +1
Reactions: Slob, CursedOne, randomguy1235 and 3 others
only thing that matters is skull circumference.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Brazitard and Deleted member 6789
Big skulls look weird. Like bobble head. Just be proportionate.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer20, Constantin Denis and Mouthbreath
only thing that matters is skull circumference.
Not really though if you have a gay alien skull with a huge protruding back head. Then you get a lot of cm from the back of your head, but that doesn't really matter if you're facing people.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Small skull is a chad trait if its not tiny. Big skulls look neotenous.

D4222851 1967 485C A36F A330430CB59B
FB6EFACD D0F9 4F86 99B0 FCEAB9026FDF

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 6272, androgenic and 5 others
Small bug skull is death sentence
get yourself a faithful land whale while you can
53tjysaasi611
AdamScottAzizAnsariBackstageVariety5thIqaihnCsl4ul
DHTvtRM
Download
Uvhq0m685ds31

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 24221, Brazitard and 2 others
Head length (from under the chin to the top of the head) (23.0cm,
Don't look at the average, average is not ideal.

23±1 cm is perfect and ideal head size (most of the male models have that size). You're good bro, don't worry.

Download 2
6SHYkfj
Download 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 6789
21.6 inch skull circumference = doomed

Average male skull in usa is 22.5

Sorry youre done

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Warlow and Deleted member 3990
lmao I admire this autism. I hope you used some ai trained program to determine their skull circumferences, but you prolly just made assessements by eye though.
nah just used google images :lul:

Those are normal skulls you absolute coping donkey brain
Its not about having a small or a big skull, its all about having a head that’s proportionate with the body. Average sized skulls look better than big childish skulls

AF6374C1 94B9 4BA4 8118 6E82CE8AB190

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 6272, androgenic and 1 other person
Don't look at the average, average is not ideal.

23±1 cm is perfect and ideal head size (most of the male models have that size). You're good bro, don't worry.
yeah I have a proportionally long head, and STILL below average in length, maybe I measured wrong, but if not its over. My width is 2.4percentile, which means 39/40 men have a wider skull than me. Pair that with abnormally wide shoulders (I'm wearing xxls) and you have a cartoon character... its so fucking over

Its not about having a small or a big skull, its all about having a head that’s proportionate with the body. Average sized skulls look better than big childish skulls

View attachment 529994
with his height, the right side would be just unrealistic (like 99.999percentile), this doesnt sadly prove anything. Obviously there is a too big for skulls. But you're right, there is one upside to having a small skull, it makes the muscles look bigger.

View attachment 529994
Cope
Thats an average head too
You dont even know what a true bug skull looks like
To be true bug skull your head needs to be smaller than average like Op
jfl @ leid looks like a lesbian cuck compared to mogger seid
Maxresdefault

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Brazitard, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
yeah I have a proportionally long head, and STILL below average in length, maybe I measured wrong, but if not its over. My width is 2.4percentile, which means 39/40 men have a wider skull than me. Pair that with abnormally wide shoulders (I'm wearing xxls) and you have a cartoon character... its so fucking over
Nigga what did I say about averages? They don't mean shit unless it's about body height or penis size.

I said that your skull is in the ideal range, period. I've spent way too long researching on this topic so just trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
21.6 inch skull circumference = doomed

Average male skull in usa is 22.5

Sorry youre done
I'm truecel as hell KHHV with a 23.5 inch / 60cm skill.

However, I wont deny that a big skull is better than a small skull.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Cope
Thats an average head too
You dont even know what a true bug skull looks like
To be true bug skull your head needs to be smaller than average like Op
jfl @ leid looks like a lesbian cuck
View attachment 530007
Keep coping with muh skull his skull looks good plus he fucked more girls than you your dad and 20 others before them combined

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, A23ghskung, Deleted member 6272 and 1 other person
I'm truecel as fuck KHHV with a 23.5 inch / 60cm skill.

However, I wont deny that a big skull is better than a small skull.
You can still be ugly with an average skull sure

But sub 22.5 inch skull has no chance besides land whale

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 4332
Keep coping with muh skull his skull looks good plus he fucked more girls than you your dad and 20 others before them combined

You fucking donkey brain

His skull is still within average proportions
Its still bigger than the average woman's
Its not a bug skull

Once again im training another barn animal on this forum
This is a bug skull
6hmetYe
DuBgL4fWwAEFUBg
XDJ2tll
Tumblr nf4v6rZnk91sb999bo1 640

Nigga what did I say about averages? They don't mean shit unless it's about body height or penis size.

I said that your skull is in the ideal range, period. I've spent way too long researching on this topic so just trust me.
3rd percentile is still in the average range for you?? I mean I got some skull length atleast, I'd say lengthwise it's in the average range, and from certain angles (from right ahead) it looks normal because I have some hair at the side and can fraud some width.

What do you mean you spent too long researching on the topic?

Maybe I'm getting schizophrenic, but I literally witnessed total strangers start talking about my small skull in the bus, they were sitting right in front of me. On some fotos I'm getting mogged so hard in skull width, it is usually when viewed in a 3/4 profile.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and androgenic
3rd percentile is still in the average range for you?? I mean I got some skull length atleast, I'd say lengthwise it's in the average range, and from certain angles (from right ahead) it looks normal because I have some hair at the side and can fraud some width.

What do you mean you spent too long researching on the topic?

Maybe I'm getting schizophrenic, but I literally witnessed people start talking about my small skull in the bus, they were sitting right in front of me. On some fotos I'm getting mogged so hard in skull width, it is usually when viewed in a 3/4 profile.
Chico, o'pry, Barrett, Gandy, Cavill etc everyone's skull height is in the range of 22-24 cm. I have measured it countless of times using the iris method (which is extremely accurate). AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT, AVERAGE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. AVERAGE/ABOVE AVERAGE ≠ IDEAL.

• +1
Yeah let me just post some recessed subhumans to prove my point. Reading what you write is literally killing my neurons.
Youre the biggest donkey on this forum

They have recessed skull circumference and overall bone development

If your head is smaller than the average woman youre fucked
Same goes for height but its even worse cus it effects your face

Not that complicated donkey

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: A23ghskung, Brazitard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How do you even know he has a small skull. If this guy is 6'3 his skull would be totally normal. What's 10 times worse is his recession.
Never said Lied had a small skull
His skull is still bigger than the average woman
Just pointing out that Seid moggs him due to wider skull and better jaw

Chico, o'pry, Barrett, Gandy, Cavill etc everyone's skull height is in the range of 22-24 cm. I have measured it countless of times using the iris method (which is extremely accurate). AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT, AVERAGE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. AVERAGE/ABOVE AVERAGE ≠ IDEAL.
atleast I have a bit of skull height. Makes my narrow face look like a tiktak, but probably better than heaving both a short and narrow head. Then the skullmogging would be just brutal. Maybe I could get zyggos implants to create a wider face, but the effect would be small.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Never said Lied had a small skull
His skull is still bigger than the average woman
Just pointing out that Seid moggs him due to wider skull and better jaw
whats the average circumference of a female head?

Youre the biggest donkey on this forum

They have recessed skull circumference and overall bone development

If your head is smaller than the average woman youre fucked
Same goes for height but its even worse cus it effects your face

Not that complicated donkey
Just another delusional incel who thinks he’s smart. I never said smaller head than a female is attractive. This is what i mean by small and compact skull.
1B302528 EEBB 4415 891B 2507A88A0417

inb4 yoU iZ dOnkEy :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6272 and androgenic
55cm is below the 3rd percentile for head circumference.

Attachments

• sadfsdge.PNG
    sadfsdge.PNG
    140.7 KB · Views: 79
  • +1
Just another delusional incel who thinks he’s smart. I never said smaller head than a female is attractive. This is what i mean by small and compact skull.
View attachment 530052

inb4 yoU iZ dOnkEy :feelstastyman:
Small means smaller than average.
You're thinking of an average/medium head around 22.5- 24 inches still within the range of normalcy
A large bobble skull would be 25inch or over
Small = Recessed sub 22inch

its 55.8cm for women and 58cm for men.
Still a sub 22.5 inch skulled mans choices are limited

Petite women are in high demand and are always with 6 ft gigga chads

Leaving the smaller men to beta care for landwhales or rot

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062, Mouthbreath and Salludon
Still a sub 22.5 inch skulled mans choices are limited

Petite women are in high demand and are always with 6 ft gigga chads

Leaving the smaller men to beta care for landwhales or rot
What if I'm tall, white, blue eyed, dark blonde, with wide shoulders, 19cm dick, over 145iq, +lefort1 to treat my recession (obv. skullcells always have recession), is skullsize really that important?? I come to think it actually is. It's probably the biggest most brutal pill to swallow.

• +1

Attachments

• DuBgL4fWwAEFUBg.jpg
    DuBgL4fWwAEFUBg.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 61
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 6hmetYe.jpg
    6hmetYe.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 44
  • uvhq0m685ds31.jpg
    uvhq0m685ds31.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 67
  • JFL
What if I'm tall, white, blue eyed, dark blonde, with wide shoulders, 19cm dick, over 145iq, +lefort1 to treat my recession (obv. skullcells always have recession), is skullsize really that important?? I come to think it actually is. It's probably the biggest most brutal pill to swallow.
Skull size can sometimes be overcome by height depending on how tall and how bug teir your skull is
But if your literal head and face is noticbly smaller than a womans shes gona look masculine compared to you
no bitch wants that

• +1
Skull size can sometimes be overcome by height depending on how tall and how bug teir your skull is
But if your literal head and face is noticbly smaller than a womans shes gona look masculine compared to you
no bitch wants that
just need to find one with a smaller head then. Probably something I should pay attention to in the future.

Having a large skull is good, it is a dimorphic feature, but it has to be proportional to the body and height.
There was a guy at my school with a big skull, but he was about 5'9 (175),was funny.
Another thing I noticed is that tall people with small skulls completely take away the intimidation that being taller gives, it’s almost as if height without a big skull is useless.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, HighIQcel and Mouthbreath