Reactions: Costcosuperstore and silencio

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
675E2346 CB2D 4503 A40B 177D3E508DE6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, starvecell, TUSSELEIF and 8 others
Mirin honesty. Thanks for replying.
I'm 16 but I don't feel like I'm getting pussy anytime soon so I'm not sure about the rating. I was studycelling and sportcelling my whole life so I have no friends outside of school really. Never drunk, never been to a real party. Never had a proper girlfriend. Now that I have subhuman acne, I can't even imagine having a girl attracted to me.

I am rated htn by newer younger users, and mtn range by older more experienced users.
Don't know if I qualify as an incel with these measurements but I sympathize with them and feel their pain for sure.

I don’t know what your angle is tbh. You clearly don’t know how to rage bait me, you’re just my designated bumper atp.
Its an incel forum bud. Relax. On a srs note I like using u as my punching bag. Easy rep farm and ur easy to roast. I always get a shit ton of reacts when I roast u, its fun as foook

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ggg.tv🤫
I'm 16 but I don't feel like I'm getting pussy anytime soon so I'm not sure about the rating. I was studycelling and sportcelling my whole life so I have no friends outside of school really. Never drunk, never been to a real party. Never had a proper girlfriend. Now that I have subhuman acne, I can't even imagine having a girl attracted to me.

I am rated htn by newer younger users, and mtn range by older more experienced users.
Don't know if I qualify as an incel with these measurements but I sympathize with them and feel their pain for sure.
Dm your face

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Its an incel forum bud. Relax. On a srs note I like using u as my punching bag. Easy rep farm and ur easy to roast. I always get a shit ton of reacts when I roast u, its fun as foook
So I’m guessing you’re still seething from when I originally commented on your eyebrows. Insecurity is normal bud.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
So I’m guessing you’re still seething from when I originally commented on your eyebrows. Insecurity is normal bud.
I could give af about what u think about my eyebrows. I just want reacts and ur easy pickens my boy

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫

• +1
I could give af about what u think about my eyebrows. I just want reacts and ur easy pickens my boy
Obviously you do, it’s normal. There’s always surgery to fix it. It’s not over just yet

Did you ask for a rating before?

Have you tried fixing them naturally ?
They are fixed boyo. Trust me on this i took matters into my own hands and have now ascended from chadlite to chad

• +1
They are fixed boyo. Trust me on this i took matters into my own hands and have now ascended from chadlite to chad
Idk about Chadlite bud. You have atrocious soft features.

Idk about Chadlite bud. You have atrocious soft features.
Bud, if I say im chadlite then that means I'm chadlite. Simple as that. Ur input is not necessary or relevant.

Bud, if I say im chadlite then that means I'm chadlite. Simple as that. Ur input is not necessary or relevant.
Sure bud sure. Do I intimidate you? Is that why you’re so obsessed with me?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Sure bud sure. Do I intimidate you? Is that why you’re so obsessed with me?
You absolutely intimidate me. Ur a scary guy innit. Vry Savvy

3-4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Blackgymmax and silencio
Seems that way. I’m gonna finish this here init.
This was a useless and unproductive back-and-forth, innit. Back you go to rotting ur life away on here, while i cream in ballora and plethora of other alien stacies

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, tombradylover, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
If it was few years ago then I would say 8/10, but now after more rejections and failures piled up it's 9/10.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and moggathon
This was a useless and unproductive back-and-forth, innit. Back you go to rotting ur life away on here, while i cream in ballora and plethora of other alien stacies
I have new oneitis son